What is your favorite comfort food?

Closed Thread
Old 08-10-2014, 08:45 PM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to eweissenbach

For comfort food you cannot beat Lambert's in Sikeston, Mo. And Ozark, Mo., between Springfield and Branson. They are known as the home of "throwed rolls". Huge delicious dinner rolls that they throw to anyone who holds their hand up when they bring them out. They serve entrees like meatloaf, fried chicken, catfish and such, and they go table to table with sides such as macaroni and tomatoes, fried okra, green beans, and fried potatoes and onions. Everything is all you care to eat and you won't go away hungry or disappointed.
Old 08-11-2014, 01:35 PM
Sage
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFrance View Post
I am embarrassed to admit that our 41-year-old son will still eat Spagettios with wieners! Did I feed him that?? Don't tell VPL!
Hey, I heard that! Spagettios are the absolute worst, yuck! And wieners? That's bad, very bad. Does he have health insurance?

As far as me answering the question, what my favorite comfort food is, I don't understand the question. I only eat healthy whole foods and every meal is a comfort to me. And it's even more comforting to enjoy good health and not have to take any prescription medication.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.