Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, Non Villages Discussion (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-non-villages-discussion-93/)
-   -   What's behind your TOTV name and picture? (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-non-villages-discussion-93/whats-behind-your-totv-name-picture-11328/)

kittylecroix 07-12-2009 12:02 PM

Babbs455,
Yeah! That would be cool.
Oh, my picture is me with one of my granddaughters, Olivia, at her dance recital a year ago. She calls me KiKi. KiKi Lecroix sounds pretty steamy too.

TrudyM 07-13-2009 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony (Post 214147)
We have a bunch of new members since this was last posted.

I like to hear about some more members names.

Don't be shy.

My name is my nickname and first initial of the last not very original.

The picture is of a stainglass project I am thinking of trying next (as my husbands crest is a flying crane design.) It was on my computer so I stuck it in not much thinking went into it. Wish my pics of the fireworks over lake washington I took from my deck came out but I can't take a good picture to save my soul :yuck: so you are stuck with cranes for now.

Most of you are much more original than I was.

babbs455 07-13-2009 05:09 AM

[QUOTE=cybrgeezer;214251]When you change pictures on this board, apparently the new picture goes with your past posts

yeah i saw that..i changed my pic to the one where I was in the singing contest down on the square at margaritas or what ever the name of the establishment is...and they all changed
technology is somethin!

Campbell soup 07-13-2009 06:51 AM

The picture is one that I find quite thought provoking. The name is a nickname I have had my entire life.

petenj 02-17-2010 08:40 PM

The picture is of me and my ride on one of my favorite trips.
The name reflects a lack of originality at the time. I belong to a motorcycle club, and for years was known as 'Coyote", native american a trickster. Yes, I was always the guy playing jokes. I am trying to live that down.

otherbruddaDarrell 02-18-2010 09:24 AM

I switch Avatars around a little. Sometimes I will use my picture......since we are frogs, I like this one.
When I introduce myself to people here they always say....Darrell and his other brother Darrell...........hence otherbruddadarrell
Much easier then the other nickname I had with the Veterans Motorcycle riders groups I belonged to (AVMRA American Veterans Motorcycle Riders Association and The Many Horses Tribe Of The Calumet Region, also The Worldwide Wimpy Whiney Woosies Breakfast Club Riders)........I was named Tomatoface in AVMRA and Eating Bearclaws in the other.