What's behind your TOTV name and picture?

Closed Thread
Old 07-12-2009, 12:02 PM
Location: Village of St. Charles,Binghamton, Conklin, Syracuse, and Tully, NY
Smile

Babbs455,
Yeah! That would be cool.
Oh, my picture is me with one of my granddaughters, Olivia, at her dance recital a year ago. She calls me KiKi. KiKi Lecroix sounds pretty steamy too.
Old 07-13-2009, 02:08 AM
Gold member
Location: Bought Tamarind Grove, Mercer Island Wa, previously NH,FLA,Hi,CT,CA,GA, Hubby from Hawaii
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony View Post
We have a bunch of new members since this was last posted.

I like to hear about some more members names.

Don't be shy.
My name is my nickname and first initial of the last not very original.

The picture is of a stainglass project I am thinking of trying next (as my husbands crest is a flying crane design.) It was on my computer so I stuck it in not much thinking went into it. Wish my pics of the fireworks over lake washington I took from my deck came out but I can't take a good picture to save my soul so you are stuck with cranes for now.

Most of you are much more original than I was.
Old 07-13-2009, 05:09 AM
Send a message via Yahoo to babbs455

[QUOTE=cybrgeezer;214251]When you change pictures on this board, apparently the new picture goes with your past posts

yeah i saw that..i changed my pic to the one where I was in the singing contest down on the square at margaritas or what ever the name of the establishment is...and they all changed
technology is somethin!
Old 07-13-2009, 06:51 AM

The picture is one that I find quite thought provoking. The name is a nickname I have had my entire life.
Old 02-17-2010, 08:40 PM
Smile

The picture is of me and my ride on one of my favorite trips.
The name reflects a lack of originality at the time. I belong to a motorcycle club, and for years was known as 'Coyote", native american a trickster. Yes, I was always the guy playing jokes. I am trying to live that down.
Old 02-18-2010, 09:24 AM
Veteran member
Location: Indiana,the Villages,Port Charlotte fl ,Summerfield fl, The villages again

I switch Avatars around a little. Sometimes I will use my picture......since we are frogs, I like this one.
When I introduce myself to people here they always say....Darrell and his other brother Darrell...........hence otherbruddadarrell
Much easier then the other nickname I had with the Veterans Motorcycle riders groups I belonged to (AVMRA American Veterans Motorcycle Riders Association and The Many Horses Tribe Of The Calumet Region, also The Worldwide Wimpy Whiney Woosies Breakfast Club Riders)........I was named Tomatoface in AVMRA and Eating Bearclaws in the other.

Last edited by otherbruddaDarrell; 02-21-2010 at 11:45 AM.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.