Where is the uproar?

Closed Thread
Old 03-08-2018, 02:04 PM
Veteran member

same faces ,patriot girl again. take the cars away,give money to charity. judges give probation like free beer! what's it gonna take?
Old 03-08-2018, 02:26 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,950 Times in 829 Posts

"And the rabid, gun-obsessed crowd continues to strain credulity and expose their desperation...with inane comparisons."

Resorting to name calling and insults is a sure sign you're losing the argument. Try enforcing existing laws before asking for new ones. Parkland shooting was entirely preventable if FBI and Browards Sheriffs had done their job and school administrators were not so eager for more federal grants and lowering student arrest statistics.
Old 03-08-2018, 02:35 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,743 Times in 1,383 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodLife View Post
"And the rabid, gun-obsessed crowd continues to strain credulity and expose their desperation...with inane comparisons."

Resorting to name calling and insults is a sure sign you're losing the argument. Try enforcing existing laws before asking for new ones. Parkland shooting was entirely preventable if FBI and Browards Sheriffs had done their job and school administrators were not so eager for more federal grants and lowering student arrest statistics.
In a nut shell!!!
Old 03-08-2018, 03:21 PM
TOTV Moderator

The topic was uproar about drunk driving. Discussion has veered off into another gun argument and is hopelessly off topic.

Thread closed.
Old 03-08-2018, 03:21 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar Bear View Post
If by 'constructive' you mean CNM absolutely nailed it stone cold on the head, then I would say yes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar Bear View Post
CNM=ColdNoMore,the person you quoted.

And...no.
Well thanks for clarifying the acronym. However we yet will again need to agree to disagree. Where in the post that YOU highlighted did CNM provide constructive dialogue? I called CNM out on the name calling and lack of constructive dialogue in that post. CNM had a subsequent post where a question was asked and a point made without the vitriol for which I appreciated. I answered the question and perhaps CNM has not yet had time to respond to mine, unlike yourself who is declining to answer.
Closed Thread

Tags
uproar, driving, daily, alcohol, drive

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.