White Diamonds Parfum

Closed Thread
Old 07-14-2015, 04:15 PM
Default White Diamonds Parfum

Does anyone know why it is impossible to get/purchase Elizabeth Taylors 'White Diamonds parfum? I have been wearing this since it's inception and now I am having great difficulty purchasing it. I am able to get Eau de Toilette, but not Eau de Parfum. Help? Kathy
Old 07-14-2015, 04:31 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,301 Times in 2,369 Posts

Its available on Amazon.com.
Old 07-14-2015, 09:02 PM

Hi Boogie, it is and the price is 149.00. Outrageous! I paid 60.00-65.00 for the same thing in Macy's in Macy's/NY. I am just so surprised how difficult it is to get and the sudden increase in price.
Old 07-14-2015, 09:15 PM
Sage
Location: Summer at the Jersey Shore, Fall in New England [Maine], Winter in TV!

Erijo - Why not speak with the person in charge of local cosmetics counters and ask why they don't have it and if they could order it for you?

Old 07-15-2015, 06:00 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erijo View Post
Does anyone know why it is impossible to get/purchase Elizabeth Taylors 'White Diamonds parfum? I have been wearing this since it's inception and now I am having great difficulty purchasing it. I am able to get Eau de Toilette, but not Eau de Parfum. Help? Kathy
I checked Ebay because I thought possibly it could be discontinued. The prices on Ebay are much better than what you mentioned. Word of caution, read the person's feedback and check their score. Reading the feedback to see how many true satisfied customers the person has and read some of their actual negative feedback to see how they handle their problem sales before deciding to make the purchase.
Old 07-15-2015, 08:42 AM
Investment Painting Contractors Investment Painting Contractors is offline
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Liz Taylor Parfum

Quote:
I just went to Amazon and typed in Liz Taylor White Diamonds Parfum, the price was 45.00 for the 1.5 ounce spray. I hope this helps.

Len & Mary
Old 07-15-2015, 10:02 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Maybe this will help you
Don

Western PA, Marietta GA, finally TV....
Old 07-15-2015, 02:19 PM

Thank you everyone for your help, so nice. I found it today on Amazon and bought it! Thanks again. Kathy
Closed Thread

Tags
parfum, eau, white, diamonds, great, difficulty, kathy, purchasing, toilette, impossible, get/purchase, elizabeth, wearing, taylors, inception

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.