Winn Dixie cards

Closed Thread
Old 06-08-2017, 10:54 AM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

I have a "junk" email address. The only time I even look at the thing is when I have to verify a new account. For all I care, a company can send 5,000 emails a day. I never see them and nothing of import ever goes there. As to phone number, I just give them this area code with my old phone number. Birth date: my daughter's day and month, my year minus three. This way, I can remember all the relevant data if I need it but still keep some privacy.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 06-08-2017, 11:10 AM
Sage
Thanked 13,615 Times in 5,196 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by photo1902 View Post
Your phone number can be used in case you don't have your card with you. I've not received one call since signing up, so whats your concern?
I did use my phone number when I had a Winn Dixie card. But, I am concerned that the Plenti card is not controlled by Winn Dixie, but by a much larger organization that could distribute my phone number to a much larger group. However, that is just my speculation, but I am concerned about it.
Closed Thread

Tags
give, number, phone, asked, card

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.