Yet another Thread... deleted

Closed Thread
Old 09-08-2021, 07:32 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,470 Times in 611 Posts
Default Yet another Thread... deleted

I receive an email every morning from ToTV "Yesterdays Hot Topics", with highlights of several popular new Threads. Today, one was "New details emerge about coronavirus research at chinese lab". As usual, when I went into ToTV, the Thread was apparently closed and gone. If I clicked on the ToTV email, was able to access the Thread and saw 2 pages of rsps. But thru direct ToTV, it's erased.

I certainly understand the No Politics matter, but why insert a Thread as this on the Hot Topics email if it's erased in the morning?

As for the 'virus research' Thread, as I reviewed it - a few folks spouted their views - of which I disagree with. Whenever I read these views from ONE side, a bible verse always comes to my mind>>> “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.” No doubt they folks get their news/opinions from only ONE side, so of course their views are biased.

Almost every day, online I review USA Today, Fox News, CNN, and a few others - breezing thru headline articles. It is simply AMAZING how biased most of these are. Example - try to find top news re Afghanistan etc - simply off their news now. So for those, Forgive them...
Old 09-08-2021, 07:37 AM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,319 Times in 462 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanFL View Post
I receive an email every morning from ToTV "Yesterdays Hot Topics", with highlights of several popular new Threads. Today, one was "New details emerge about coronavirus research at chinese lab". As usual, when I went into ToTV, the Thread was apparently closed and gone. If I clicked on the ToTV email, was able to access the Thread and saw 2 pages of rsps. But thru direct ToTV, it's erased.

I certainly understand the No Politics matter, but why insert a Thread as this on the Hot Topics email if it's erased in the morning?

As for the 'virus research' Thread, as I reviewed it - a few folks spouted their views - of which I disagree with. Whenever I read these views from ONE side, a bible verse always comes to my mind>>> “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.” No doubt they folks get their news/opinions from only ONE side, so of course their views are biased.

Almost every day, online I review USA Today, Fox News, CNN, and a few others - breezing thru headline articles. It is simply AMAZING how biased most of these are. Example - try to find top news re Afghanistan etc - simply off their news now. So for those, Forgive them...
It's still up
Old 09-08-2021, 07:40 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,470 Times in 611 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanley View Post
It's still up
Odd - If I click on Forum New Posts or Today's Posts - it DOES NOT come up - gone...
Old 09-08-2021, 07:52 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,398 Times in 2,256 Posts

Hmm.. New details emerge about coronavirus research at chinese lab

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Closed Thread

Tags
thread, totv, news, views, email

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.