17 Books on Race Every White Person Should Read

Old 08-17-2017, 04:01 PM
n/a

Default 17 Books on Race Every White Person Should Read

17 Books On Race Every White Person Needs To Read

I have a large branch of family who are Jamaican-Americans acquired when my late younger brother married Grace about ten years ago. Still I should read some of these.

Old 08-17-2017, 04:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
17 Books On Race Every White (BLACK)---Oh, wait---sorry, Person Needs To Read

I have a large branch of family who are Jamaican-Americans acquired when my late younger brother married Grace about ten years ago. Still I should read some of these.
I spoke too soon.

Old 08-17-2017, 04:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle View Post

Lol...remember when you use to call Grace an African American from Jamaica...lucky I was here to straighten you out!

Yes read those books and any other books you can...idiot

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Old 08-17-2017, 06:27 PM
n/a

Does it explain the genetic differences? Up to 5% genetic/DNA differences? up to 1/20th of a blacks genetics, their genes...are different than OURS...are different than white AND Asian people. There are blacks...and then there is everyone else. My God...look at them...they look like NO other "race"...because they're NOT part of the "human" race. They resemble the apes more than humans.

Does it explain why EVERY neighborhood they infest turns to sh!t? How EVERY school they infest turns to sh!t? Every town...every city...every country they infest turns to sh!t? Does it explain almost half collecting welfare? How they're much more violent? Why they can't keep their neighborhoods clean? Why they NEED quotas? Why they NEED lowered standards? Why they have NO geniuses on the scale of Newton or Einstein?

What DO those books say? White people are mean to them and don't give them a chance...it's ALL our fault.

Are we are SO superior that we have THAT much power over them? Is everyone so superior to them to make blacks the BOTTOM social class EVERYWHERE? No matter the country...blacks are the lowest, the bottom, poor as sh!t.

They are NOT us.

Old 08-17-2017, 06:54 PM
n/a

Default 17 Books on Race Every White Person Should Read

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post

Ask your Jamaican-Americans relatives if they think they are superior to American blacks. You might be surprised at their answers. I know this to be true among many of Jamaicans I have worked with over the years that told me. Quite the education.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 08-17-2017, 06:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
Does it explain the genetic differences? Up to 5% genetic/DNA differences? up to 1/20th of a blacks genetics, their genes...are different than OURS...are different than white AND Asian people. There are blacks...and then there is everyone else. My God...look at them...they look like NO other "race"...because they're NOT part of the "human" race. They resemble the apes more than humans.

Does it explain why EVERY neighborhood they infest turns to sh!t? How EVERY school they infest turns to sh!t? Every town...every city...every country they infest turns to sh!t? Does it explain almost half collecting welfare? How they're much more violent? Why they can't keep their neighborhoods clean? Why they NEED quotas? Why they NEED lowered standards? Why they have NO geniuses on the scale of Newton or Einstein?

What DO those books say? White people are mean to them and don't give them a chance...it's ALL our fault.

Are we are SO superior that we have THAT much power over them? Is everyone so superior to them to make blacks the BOTTOM social class EVERYWHERE? No matter the country...blacks are the lowest, the bottom, poor as sh!t.

They are NOT us.

Required reading for you
The Villages Florida

Old 08-17-2017, 08:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Ask your Jamaican-Americans relatives if they think they are superior to American blacks. You might be surprised at their answers. I know this to be true among many of Jamaicans I have worked with over the years that told me. Quite the education.

I would not ask them that. I did have a classmate who sat beside me for an entire Semester of a Sociology/Anthropology Class on "Minorities in American Society" at the University of Nevada, Reno. He was a prince from the west coast of Africa from a prominent group whose ancestors probably sold slaves captured to the Europeans for goods and stuff. He hated African-Americans with a passion thinking they were all the stock of slaves his ancestors and others had captured in battle or in some other way. One of the most racist people I have met in my life. He was very dark in complexion-- an African whose ancestors had been there for a long time. He was quite an education.

Old 08-17-2017, 08:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
I would not ask them that. I did have a classmate who sat beside me for an entire Semester of a Sociology/Anthropology Class on "Minorities in American Society" at the University of Nevada, Reno. He was a prince from the west coast of Africa from a prominent group whose ancestors probably sold slaves captured to the Europeans for goods and stuff. He hated African-Americans with a passion thinking they were all the stock of slaves his ancestors and others had captured in battle or in some other way. One of the most racist people I have met in my life. He was very dark in complexion-- an African whose ancestors had been there for a long time. He was quite an education.
Go down to MLK Blvd at midnight on a weekend...you'll find worse. Hope you make it home unscathed... You REALLY think all their woes are white peoples fault? Really?

Think about what he said...people too stupid to avoid being captured by other idiots...that's what we got...that's what you call "our equals".

Old 08-17-2017, 09:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post

Exactly my point, thank you. Racism is not only a trickle down from white people exclusively, it permeates all peoples in all countries. Lest not forget the untouchables in India as well. I'm sure you also know that among American blacks the lighter the skin the higher the status amongst themselves. We as a species are always looking to put ourselves above others. It's part of our DNA, survival of the fittest. Pass our genes onto the most deserving females, etc. Racism in this country is not unique, but, it does belong to us and us alone, for we need to at the very least minimize it. We all deserve respect.

Old 08-18-2017, 04:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
Racist comment....

Old 08-18-2017, 06:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Exactly my point, thank you. Racism is not only a trickle down from white people exclusively, it permeates all peoples in all countries. Lest not forget the untouchables in India as well. I'm sure you also know that among American blacks the lighter the skin the higher the status amongst themselves. We as a species are always looking to put ourselves above others. It's part of our DNA, survival of the fittest. Pass our genes onto the most deserving females, etc. Racism in this country is not unique, but, it does belong to us and us alone, for we need to at the very least minimize it. We all deserve respect.

NO...we DON'T ALL deserve respect. You EARN respect.

When half of your "people" are collecting welfare...you get no respect. When your "people" destroy EVERY school they become the majority in...you get no respect. When your "people" destroy EVERY neighborhood, EVERY city, EVERY country you are the majority in...you get no respect. When quotas are used to get your "people" into positions you didn't earn...you get no respect.

EARN your respect don't demand it.

Old 10-01-2017, 04:40 AM
n/a

Quote:

Women talk about "race" the way they talk about "children" -- collectively.

Old 10-01-2017, 05:08 AM
n/a

Quote:

My friend, despite what my critics would say, I am a very patient and understanding guy.However you are begging for a fight with this type of in your face post. The Africa-American saga has been well publicized for generations. People indeed are well versed

You have repeatedly complained about being harassed and here you are stirring the pot of discontent. For the upteenth time race doesn't exist in America . it ended ith Brown v and the 1964 civil rights Act, et al Today race is used to politicize for personal gain.

I don't know what is in your heart but starting another thread about racism only feeds this political lie.

Its an oxymoron to have people like colin Kaepernick, Shannon Sharpe and Barrack Obama feign racism when they are the recipients of America greatest gifts.

Personal Best Regards:

Old 10-01-2017, 05:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
NO...we DON'T ALL deserve respect. You EARN respect.

When half of your "people" are collecting welfare...you get no respect. When your "people" destroy EVERY school they become the majority in...you get no respect. When your "people" destroy EVERY neighborhood, EVERY city, EVERY country you are the majority in...you get no respect. When quotas are used to get your "people" into positions you didn't earn...you get no respect.

EARN your respect don't demand it.
I totally agree with your statement that one must earn respect. Indeed the mis-use and oft stated remark is "you disrespect me"made by people unfamiliar with one another is a pime example. How can I disrespect you, I don't even know you. You simply cannot disrespect a person, especially one you do not know but a person you know or know of can lose your respect.

Having said that then why is it you level your comments at the entire black population. Can you admit that there are many black people who have worked hard and lived to realize the American dream. Have they not earned the right to our respect? I believe so.

Personal Best Regards:

Old 10-01-2017, 06:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTHECon
My friend, despite what my critics would say, I am a very patient and understanding guy.However you are begging for a fight with this type of in your face post. The Africa-American saga has been well publicized for generations. People indeed are well versed

You have repeatedly complained about being harassed and here you are stirring the pot of discontent. For the upteenth time race doesn't exist in America . it ended ith Brown v and the 1964 civil rights Act, et al Today race is used to politicize for personal gain.

I don't know what is in your heart but starting another thread about racism only feeds this political lie.

Its an oxymoron to have people like colin Kaepernick, Shannon Sharpe and Barrack Obama feign racism when they are the recipients of America greatest gifts.

Personal Best Regards:
And for the umpteenth time...you're a fvcking idiot.

You don't have a clue as to the definition of 'racism,' as you keep confusing it with...'institutional/legalized discrimination.'

And just like so many other things that are actually 'illegal'...it of course still happens with regularity.

I do however really appreciate your continued display of ignorance and pseudo-intellectualism though...as at least it exposes others to your true idiocy.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:

Tags
married, read

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.