17 Books on Race Every White Person Should Read

Old 10-01-2017, 06:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
And for the umpteenth time...you're a fvcking idiot.

You don't have a clue as to the definition of 'racism,' as you keep confusing it with...'institutional/legalized discrimination.'

And just like so many other things that are actually 'illegal'...it of course still happens with regularity.

I do however really appreciate your continued display of ignorance and pseudo-intellectualism though...as at least it exposes others to your true idiocy.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:

LOL! Yeah -- am glad I'm not the only one who "notices it" with this guy. Maybe he has a case of the "Villages Disease"
Old 10-01-2017, 06:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
I totally agree with your statement that one must earn respect. Indeed the mis-use and oft stated remark is "you disrespect me"made by people unfamiliar with one another is a pime example. How can I disrespect you, I don't even know you. You simply cannot disrespect a person, especially one you do not know but a person you know or know of can lose your respect.

Having said that then why is it you level your comments at the entire black population. Can you admit that there are many black people who have worked hard and lived to realize the American dream. Have they not earned the right to our respect? I believe so.

Personal Best Regards:
Many? No...not many...a very few.

My comments go out the the 99%...the 99% who ARE worthless.

To accurately judge blacks...you MUST go to where they are...MLK Blvd. Tell me...after visiting MLK Blvd that they're "the same" as us...they're our "peers". You can't because they aren't...not even close. That is WHY blacks are ALWAYS at the very bottom no matter which country they're found. They are NOT the same as us.

There IS NO "race"...there are different species.
Old 10-01-2017, 03:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
And for the umpteenth time...you're a fvcking idiot.

You don't have a clue as to the definition of 'racism,' as you keep confusing it with...'institutional/legalized discrimination.'

And just like so many other things that are actually 'illegal'...it of course still happens with regularity.

I do however really appreciate your continued display of ignorance and pseudo-intellectualism though...as at least it exposes others to your true idiocy.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
There are those " tells" again. Do yourself a favor and don't play poker and if you do you might as well play with your cards up.

By use of expletives, and personal attacks you reveal that you know what I say about racism is true. it can't exist because .......

How can there be racism when Obama the terrible was elected and re-elected to the highest office in the land. If racism existed he would never had gotten more than a menial job in this nation. has there ever been an Italian, Polish, French, Hungarian, Spanish president? No. So should these nationalities claim racism. Claims of racism are an oxymoron made by the likes of people like you.

Race , gender ,etc is politicized for personal gain, leverage financial gain and empowerment. but the gig; is up the racket over and the American people are not going to buy into any longer.

Further the claims of racism fit nicely with the claim of white supremacy, which was once called white privilege. both of these claims are a feeble attempt by the left intended to bypass the US Constitution, etc.

What you are doing also is letting your personal dislike for me distort the truth. Or perhaps it is that you fit into that old saying

to anger a conservative tell him a lie"
to anger a liberal, tell him the truth.

You really need to re-examine why you are so judgmental, hateful and anger. I always end with PBR because I hold no malice or anger toward anyone

Personal Best Regards:
Old 10-01-2017, 04:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTHECon
There are those " tells" again. Do yourself a favor and don't play poker and if you do you might as well play with your cards up.

By use of expletives, and personal attacks you reveal that you know what I say about racism is true. it can't exist because .......

How can there be racism when Obama the terrible was elected and re-elected to the highest office in the land. If racism existed he would never had gotten more than a menial job in this nation. has there ever been an Italian, Polish, French, Hungarian, Spanish president? No. So should these nationalities claim racism. Claims of racism are an oxymoron made by the likes of people like you.

Race , gender ,etc is politicized for personal gain, leverage financial gain and empowerment. but the gig; is up the racket over and the American people are not going to buy into any longer.

Further the claims of racism fit nicely with the claim of white supremacy, which was once called white privilege. both of these claims are a feeble attempt by the left intended to bypass the US Constitution, etc.

What you are doing also is letting your personal dislike for me distort the truth. Or perhaps it is that you fit into that old saying

to anger a conservative tell him a lie"
to anger a liberal, tell him the truth.

You really need to re-examine why you are so judgmental, hateful and anger. I always end with PBR because I hold no malice or anger toward anyone

Personal Best Regards:
You truly are so full of it.

I don't have any personal dislike of you, because quite frankly...you're nothing more than a pizzant in my life.

What I do take offense to, is your bloviating lies, hypocrisy, bigotry, racism, misogyny and pseudo-intellectualism...all from your perceived superiority soapbox.

Eliminate those abhorrent personal traits of yours (good luck with that )...and you may very well be an OK person.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 10-01-2017, 04:52 PM
n/a

HATE is HATE. Anyone can spot it.

It hurts. It wounds. It kills, It makes things worse.

Expecting people to do the best they can and helping those who cannot is a good thing.

Rewarding and praising those who try hard is a good thing.

Looking for ways to belittle and shame is not a good thing.

We were not all born equal, but we were all born valuable.

Spending one's life fixated on being superior and calling others names and brewing bad reactions is pointless. It is a lonely life.

FIRST...do no harm.
Old 10-01-2017, 05:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceless

Expecting people to do the best they can and helping those who cannot is a good thing.

Spending one's life fixated on being superior and calling others names and brewing bad reactions is pointless. It is a lonely life.

FIRST...do no harm.
Oh the hypocrisy!

You need to fix yourself...before worrying about others.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 10-01-2017, 07:00 PM
n/a

Quote:

I don't have any personal dislike of you, because quite frankly...you're nothing more than a pizzant in my life.

What I do take offense to, is your bloviating lies, hypocrisy, bigotry, racism, misogyny and pseudo-intellectualism...all from your perceived superiority soapbox.

Eliminate those abhorrent personal traits of yours (good luck with that )...and you may very well be an OK person.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
If he's a man...he IS superior. I'll put him up against ANY of the women here...in any competition. Lets say a best of 10. Ten activities...intelligence, logic, athleticism, problem solving, fixing something...what do you say?

Quote:

FIRST...do no harm.
"Liberals" hate conservatives but conservatives don't hate liberals. Why? Conservatives are generally superior to the women/minority liberals and everyone knows it. The one stationed below the other is always jealous, hateful towards their superior.

No...are ALL dogs born valuable? ALL rats? ALL mosquitoes? Not EVERY species has "value".

It's YOU who react to the truth so violently. Since there are no blacks here, I personally don't think about them...until I come here and have to ask again...WHERE are they equal? In what neighborhood? What school?

Quote:
Oh the hypocrisy!

Deepest Sincere Wishes:

Do you see the irony?

How about now?

How about now?

I'll wait...
Old 10-01-2017, 07:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Oh the hypocrisy!

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
No question that is wise, but hey fella. Look in YOUR mirror. Mean mouth.

Grace Gantner
Old 10-02-2017, 04:53 AM
n/a

Quote:

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Once again stop with the personal insults and speak to why racism exists. You can't because you know I am right. Its all a political scam.

How can there be racism when millions of Blacks, Hispanics Asians are successful entrepreneurs, lawyers, doctors, businessmen and women, police officers ,dentist, actors, . How can there be racism when many blacks Hispanics and Asians are multi-millionairess. The guys protesting before a game make more in a year than most of the people in TV make in a life time.

Get a grip on reality. Stop peddling that progressive (collective hate) for personal gain .

Progressive have no end game but only to destroy and to continue to spread chaos. Its simply insane.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 10-02-2017, 06:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTHECon
Once again stop with the personal insults and speak to why racism exists. You can't because you know I am right. Its all a political scam.

How can there be racism when millions of Blacks, Hispanics Asians are successful entrepreneurs, lawyers, doctors, businessmen and women, police officers ,dentist, actors, . How can there be racism when many blacks Hispanics and Asians are multi-millionairess. The guys protesting before a game make more in a year than most of the people in TV make in a life time.

Get a grip on reality. Stop peddling that progressive (collective hate) for personal gain .

Progressive have no end game but only to destroy and to continue to spread chaos.

Its simply insane.

Personal Best Regards:
The only thing "insane" is your total ignorance of what is actually happening and the definition of racism...and thus your willingness to condone it.

You are simply a fake..through and through.

You're a fake Christian and pseudo-intellectual, who is deluded that anyone with even a modicum of intelligence actually believes...your ignorance and bloviating from your perceived soapbox of superiority.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:

Tags
married, read

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.