2020 political schooling.

Old 06-21-2017, 06:47 AM
n/a

Default 2020 political schooling.

Now that the Democrats have lost hugely in the 2018 midterms,the 2020 picture is getting clear in my perfect political Crystal ball.

Obama talks contemptuous Eric Holder into running for president and this results in the biggest democratic loss ever.
Old 06-21-2017, 12:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Now that the Democrats have lost hugely in the 2018 midterms,the 2020 picture is getting clear in my perfect political Crystal ball.

Obama talks contemptuous Eric Holder into running for president and this results in the biggest democratic loss ever.
One can only dream. Unfortunately, I suspect we will have to listen to much, much more of PokaNotUs in the 2020 campaign. I would rather be entertained by Crazy Biden. At least if Biden won, I would get several years of comedy entertainment. It would almost be worth the loss. Not quite, but almost.
Old 06-21-2017, 01:43 PM
n/a

Default 2020 political schooling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
One can only dream. Unfortunately, I suspect we will have to listen to much, much more of PokaNotUs in the 2020 campaign. I would rather be entertained by Crazy Biden. At least if Biden won, I would get several years of comedy entertainment. It would almost be worth the loss. Not quite, but almost.

It would be more appropriate for you to call her SCREECH. She has been unable to prove any Native American lineage, but she sure is a shrew.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Old 06-21-2017, 01:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Biden would be real funny. Almost likable. Maybe Trump and Biden would agree to a ring fight for charity. I bet it would raise a billion.
Old 06-21-2017, 02:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Biden would be real funny. Almost likable. Maybe Trump and Biden would agree to a ring fight for charity. I bet it would raise a billion.
Biden would only consent to such a fight IF it was behind the school gym. Finding the school and then the gym might be problem for him, but it would be a "big f**king deal."

Tags
political, running, schooling

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.