Allegiance wins, evil defeated.

Old 01-01-2018, 03:48 PM
n/a

Default Allegiance wins, evil defeated.

Through hard work, my project is over.

224613 was removed from the general forum and now the political forum is dead.

I may take a break from totv, this project has been physically and mentally taxing.

I will have to look into this.
Old 01-01-2018, 03:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

I may take a break from totv, this project has been physically and mentally taxing.

Old 01-01-2018, 03:52 PM
n/a

Quote:

You can blame Allegiance and his criminal harassment of posters he sees as weak for the loss of the Political Forum.

This is mainly Allegiance's handiwork. I still cannot understand why he was not just banned for personal attacks on various people and starting threads that had absolutely nothing to do with politics. Just his need to harass people. And this harassment is against FL law even if there are not many prosecuted cases as far as I can tell.
Old 01-01-2018, 03:53 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
kenswing adds his comment.
Old 01-01-2018, 03:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
kenswing adds his comment.
Thank you for the commentary..
Old 01-01-2018, 03:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
You can blame Allegiance and his criminal harassment of posters he sees as weak for the loss of the Political Forum.

This is mainly Allegiance's handiwork. I still cannot understand why he was not just banned for personal attacks on various people and starting threads that had absolutely nothing to do with politics. Just his need to harass people. And this harassment is against FL law even if there are not many prosecuted cases as far as I can tell.
You blamed skiing Ronny just two minutes ago!

You filthy SHlT.
Old 01-01-2018, 03:58 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Thank you for the commentary..
I would think that most decent people would see this harassment as being mean-spirited, crass, and extremely unchristian and in some cases --for some of these threads-- quite CRIMINAL in intent.

It will be good for my health to get away from all the stress caused by trying to do something good-- get up-to-date and practical materials into or accessible through libraries (my 224 613 Project) -- but the bullies on here would not let me do it. Quite a sad statement.
Old 01-01-2018, 03:59 PM
n/a

Quote:

Everyone knows you are 100% responsible. But it's a small price to pay to see your 224 613 die!

And you can no longer say

"Trump sucks Putin's DlCK "

Your favorite phrase
Old 01-01-2018, 03:59 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
You blamed skiing Ronny just two minutes ago!

You filthy SHlT.
Recording this. Ron Ski probably was the cause because of his threat to take screen shots of racist pictures and send them to advertisers. I would never do something like that as I have 33,000 posts on here and have been on Talk of the Villages since July 2007.

Most of your posts on here Allegiance I expect are on the Political Forum and are personal attacks on other posters. Nothing of any substance except your bile.
Old 01-01-2018, 04:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Recording this.
Still recording? Have fun while you can
Old 01-01-2018, 04:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
I would think that most decent people would see this harassment as being mean-spirited, crass, and extremely unchristian and in some cases --for some of these threads-- quite CRIMINAL in intent.

It will be good for my health to get away from all the stress caused by trying to do something good-- get up-to-date and practical materials into or accessible through libraries (my 224 613 Project) -- but the bullies on here would not let me do it. Quite a sad statement.
Sorry I kept you away from your Project. Lol
Old 01-01-2018, 04:07 PM
n/a

I'm going to miss seeing the daily view count on the library thread. The link to Sheriff's websites and references to years old FB messages just might send me into withdrawals..
Old 01-01-2018, 04:08 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Sorry I kept you away from your Project. Lol
Not at all Allegiance. You made me go some where else.
Old 01-01-2018, 04:09 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
I'm going to miss seeing the daily view count on the library thread. The link to Sheriff's websites and references to years old FB messages just might send me into withdrawals..
Whatever. You two are real pieces of work. Bullies online who I hope will get nailed to the wall. You love cyber bullying so probably have other victims. Tampa — FBI

I hope they find some of them.
Old 01-01-2018, 04:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Whatever. You two are real pieces of work. Bullies online who I hope will get nailed to the wall. You love cyber bullying so probably have other victims. Tampa — FBI

I hope they find some of them.
Face it, you were the undoing of this forum. All your incessant threats about going to the police. The Mods finally had enough.

Tags
break, forum, totv

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.