224613.com domain available for $12

Old 12-29-2017, 08:57 AM
n/a

Default 224613.com domain available for $12

If I had a 41 year old project that my entire life revolves around I would spend the $12 to buy the website. Really

The Villages Florida
Old 12-29-2017, 09:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
If I had a 41 year old project that my entire life revolves around I would spend the $12 to buy the website. Really

The Villages Florida
Especially if my life-long project was devoted to getting information to the public.

Here is another. 224613project.com

The Villages Florida
Old 12-29-2017, 09:02 AM
n/a

Start small buddy. Buy the site, then start attaching links to your site.

I am sure villagers in the computer club will give you technical support.
Old 12-29-2017, 09:10 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Start small buddy. Buy the site, then start attaching links to your site.

I am sure villagers in the computer club will give you technical support.
Recording CRIMINAL HARASSMENT by Allegiance.
Old 12-29-2017, 09:22 AM
n/a

Seems reasonable. Learning how to build a website could be the beginning of a new trade for you. Many small businesses need internet exposure and they don’t know where to start. Start out small and see where it goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-29-2017, 09:25 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Seems reasonable. Learning how to build a website could be the beginning of a new trade for you. Many small businesses need internet exposure and they don’t know where to start. Start out small and see where it goes.

This is just more harassment from Allegiance. It is also a stupid idea. Why do you continue to support this person's CRIMINAL HARASSMENT of me?
Old 12-29-2017, 09:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
This is just more harassment from Allegiance. It is also a stupid idea. Why do you continue to support this person's CRIMINAL HARASSMENT of me?

I’m not supporting him, I’m attempting to make you aware that your project needs a greater platform than TOTV.

Old 12-29-2017, 09:31 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
I’m not supporting him, I’m attempting to make you aware that your project needs a greater platform than TOTV.

It has Facebook and it has movies, TV shows, books, etc. And it has had movies since 1995 and the movie Outbreak. I have written movie studios, you get that right? I know you just call it "magical thinking"! Hollywood studios would call it fraud by now if all the actresses and actors on Facebook saw this as not being the case. You see the law enforcement agencies I am begging to look at these threads???

The Pinellas County Sheriff's Criminal Intelligence (Homicide) detective thought it was very amusing that his name was that of one of the Hollywood studios because of all my talk about numbers in the movies. He saw the documents that I believe Carl in Tampa saw. And which I have had on my Photobucket array visible to the WORLD on Facebook. This Pinellas County Sheriff was advising me about how to handle a nasty troll on Findlaw. Basically he just said that I should just IGNORE him as there were no laws against that kind of stuff in 2002. There are now laws on the books against cyber harassment. That troll was far more creative than the ones on here who look like junior high school students in their maturity.

For some reason the Moderator is still just letting this Forum sink further into the cesspool. Rather than just removing the people who break the law of Florida on here.

That Findlaw troll disappeared from the Internet around 2008. I have a very long memory. He had been harassing me from 2002- 2006. He found ways to get around the Findlaw System Operator as they was no requirement of a genuine e-mail address.

The Pinellas County Sheriff Detective did not make any comments about my mental health, ever, that I remember. I had given a fellow Criminal Intelligence (Homicide) Detective about 108 of my letters received and sent. This was on September 18, 2002. I went down to their Headquarters to talk to them. This was in Pinellas Park. I had told fellow Palm Harbor Library volunteers I was driving down there and also showed them some of these documents.
Old 12-29-2017, 09:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
It has Facebook and it has movies, TV shows, books, etc.

Ok, that’s the thing. TV shows, movies, books. How ? Please explain.

Old 12-29-2017, 09:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post

The $64,000 question.
Old 12-29-2017, 09:57 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:

The first chance I got to contact the Sumter County Sheriff's Office I did. Around November 28, 2005. The Sheriff responded to this letter himself.

I had to describe my life to the Sumter County Clerk of Court before reporting for Jury Duty on May 19, 2014. I did not want to blindside them and the fellow jury pool members with my talk of the Michelle Mitchell murder and the 224 613 Project. And movies, TV shows and the like.

I sent the Clerk a few e-mails. No knocks on my door by Mental Health Services.

I also had Jury Duty in the Federal Court in Ocala around January of 2009. They would have Googled me to see if I were hiding anything. Various e-mails I had sent would have been floating around back then. I have sent hundreds of thousands of e-mails out in the period from 1999-2006. This case I was in the pool for was a workplace harassment case brought by a Hispanic police officer against the Claremont Police Department.
Old 12-29-2017, 10:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
The first chance I got to contact the Sumter County Sheriff's Office I did. Around November 28, 2005. The Sheriff responded to this letter himself.

I had to describe my life to the Sumter County Clerk of Court before reporting for Jury Duty on May 19, 2014. I did not want to blindside them and the fellow jury pool members with my talk of the Michelle Mitchell murder and the 224 613 Project. And movies, TV shows and the like.

I sent the Clerk a few e-mails. No knocks on my door by Mental Health Services.

You could write a book. “How to get out of jury duty” For Dummies.

Old 12-29-2017, 10:08 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
You could write a book. “How to get out of jury duty” For Dummies.

It has worked many times. I could have also gotten a free ride from the state for disability due to mental illness if I talked too much about this 224 613 Project. Remember that Gene Coppola wanted 50% of any proceeds the Palm Harbor Library could get if they got involved in it. He saw a good thing and wanted to hijack my 224 613 Project. This was in the very first meeting I had with the man in July or August of 2000. His movie connected name also would have pushed the credit to him rather than all the work I put into that.

Coppola never treated me like I was mentally ill. Never. And he did get good things for the Palm Harbor Library for survivors/victims of crimes.

He did hit me with a Strategic Lawsuit Against Public Participation threat when I got angry when they removed their link to the Florida Victim Services Directory. Something I had fought to get connected to libraries in FL online from 2000 up through now. They had it and then they removed a link to this Directory. Put in a link to FL Lemon Law which Coppola claimed was a link to the Directory. His reference staff said there was no longer a link. I got that Cease and Desist letter dated March 2, 2004 around March 3, 2004 via Registered Mail at my parents' house. Caused quite a fuss as my mother volunteered at the Palm Harbor Library and had many friends there. The whole lawsuit threat was based on a lie.

We got out of CoppolaVille in June of 2005. Gene Coppola was the Chairman of the Board of the Palm Harbor Chamber of Commerce right around then @ 2004. Moved to the Villages.
Old 12-29-2017, 10:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
It has worked many times. I could have also gotten a free ride from the state for disability due to mental illness if I talked too much about this 224 613 Project. Remember that Gene Coppola wanted 50% of any proceeds the Palm Harbor Library could get if they got involved in it. He saw a good thing and wanted to hijack my 224 613 Project. His movie connected name also would have pushed the credit to him rather than all the work I put into that.

Coppola never treated me like I was mentally ill. Never. And he did get good things for the Palm Harbor Library for survivors/victims of crimes.

Well, Gene is a big Yankees fan. You probably could have trusted him. As far as the disability thing, I would have gone for it. Many people on disability because they had a good lawyer not because they deserved it.

Tags
buy, life

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.