33% of Millenials live with their parents

Old 01-11-2018, 02:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post
You have got to be joshing.

AT least tell me about your silence with me on the foul mouth maligning folks (you have said I malign...hmmm). Tell me why you lecture me and engage with the punks who are simply trolls.

You can attack me from any way you want, but do not even try to call me what you did. I simply respond in kind, and YOUR SILENCE does say a lot.

You reserve the holier than thou for others while those who actually plague this forum are ok by you.

Sorry.......it just does not wash.

I am here and always have been to discuss ISSUES, not posters and here we go again.

Enjoy your NOTHINGS and your discussions or the "good black" you have met.

This is NOTHING more than a microcosm of the tribal infighting which is dividing our country. If I had to choose between understanding the differences between the races and allowing our race to disappear by assimilation or standing with our own, I will stand with our own. If that is racism then I’m a racist. Even the most simple minded can see that the written history of western civilization is far superior to any other. If such history was accomplished as a result of environment or luck so be it, but I doubt it. Our aggressiveness as a race has propelled us out from our caves to explore, conquer and advance more than any other civilization on record. That is a fact. How that translates into today’s society is open to interpretation but NOTHING will compare to what Europeans have accomplished over the past 2,500 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-11-2018, 02:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
This is NOTHING more than a microcosm of the tribal infighting which is dividing our country. If I had to choose between understanding the differences between the races and allowing our race to disappear by assimilation or standing with our own, I will stand with our own. If that is racism then I’m a racist. Even the most simple minded can see that the written history of western civilization is far superior to any other. If such history was accomplished as a result of environment or luck so be it, but I doubt it. Our aggressiveness as a race has propelled us out from our caves to explore, conquer and advance more than any other civilization on record. That is a fact. How that translates into today’s society is open to interpretation but NOTHING will compare to what Europeans have accomplished over the past 2,500 years.

To each his own.

What you profess is exactly what the bots that have been infiltrating our country, which it appears is of no concern to anyone, are attempting to do.

The idea is to push this divide, exactly as Don Baldwin does in hear daily.

They appear to have been successful in your case.
Old 01-11-2018, 02:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
To each his own.

What you profess is exactly what the bots that have been infiltrating our country, which it appears is of no concern to anyone, are attempting to do.

The idea is to push this divide, exactly as Don Baldwin does in hear daily.

They appear to have been successful in your case.

I’ve thought this way for 45 years. Please don’t insult me that way.

Old 01-11-2018, 03:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
I’ve thought this way for 45 years. Please don’t insult me that way.

certainly not trying to insult you.....it IS A HUGE PROBLEM IN THIS COUNTRY NOW...

The Fake Americans Russia Created to Influence the Election - The New York Times

How Russia used social media to divide Americans | US news | The Guardian

How Russia-linked social media stoked U.S. culture wars.
Old 01-11-2018, 03:16 PM
n/a

Then of course,.....these babies will be white thus no problem I suppose..

"The child gets a lifelong right to live and work and collect benefits in the U.S. And when they turn 21 they can sponsor their parents' application for an American green card."

Birth tourism brings Russian baby boom to Miami - NBC News

This is exclusively speaking of RUSSIAN and/or CHINESE

This below link goes back to 2015....

"BEIJING — Business is booming here for companies that coach pregnant women on how to deceive U.S. immigration authorities so they can enter the United States for the sole purpose of giving birth to American citizens.

At least 500 companies offered "birth tourism" services in China last year, the Shanghai newspaper National Business Daily reported. While there are no official statistics, the number of Chinese citizens heading to the USA to give birth likely is in the tens of thousands each year. The cost of a trip, including medical expenses, runs from $20,000 to $80,000."

Chinese flock to USA to give birth to U.S. citizens
Old 01-11-2018, 03:25 PM
n/a

For clarification, I have always been for immigration reform, and felt Bush/Rubio were on the right track....comprehensive reform with strength in of the borders.

It appears after mocking these men and getting everyone in a panic mode, the President appears to maybe now agree.

Comprehensive...NOT EMOTIONAL, simply applying common sense after a thorough review of immigration laws.

That is exactly where we were prior to the election.
Old 01-11-2018, 03:43 PM
n/a

I agree with you. I am not a Trump disciple nor am I a Republican. I know he as a businessman is dirty, I don’t know if the Russians have anything on him, but based upon his actions they just might. It wouldn’t be against his character to treason against our country.

Old 01-11-2018, 04:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Then of course,.....these babies will be white thus no problem I suppose..

"The child gets a lifelong right to live and work and collect benefits in the U.S. And when they turn 21 they can sponsor their parents' application for an American green card."

Birth tourism brings Russian baby boom to Miami - NBC News

This is exclusively speaking of RUSSIAN and/or CHINESE

This below link goes back to 2015....

"BEIJING — Business is booming here for companies that coach pregnant women on how to deceive U.S. immigration authorities so they can enter the United States for the sole purpose of giving birth to American citizens.

At least 500 companies offered "birth tourism" services in China last year, the Shanghai newspaper National Business Daily reported. While there are no official statistics, the number of Chinese citizens heading to the USA to give birth likely is in the tens of thousands each year. The cost of a trip, including medical expenses, runs from $20,000 to $80,000."

Chinese flock to USA to give birth to U.S. citizens
This is NOTHING compared to the 11 million Mexicans who come here each year and drop an anchor baby.

The Chinese and others do it for the citizenship...as an option...they don't stay and collect welfare...it's a "get out of China if they have to" card.

Quote:
For clarification, I have always been for immigration reform, and felt Bush/Rubio were on the right track....comprehensive reform with strength in of the borders.

It appears after mocking these men and getting everyone in a panic mode, the President appears to maybe now agree.

Comprehensive...NOT EMOTIONAL, simply applying common sense after a thorough review of immigration laws.

That is exactly where we were prior to the election.
The reform we NEED is NO MORE 3rd worlders...we NEED to go back to ONLY white Europeans.

They ARE breeding us out!
Old 01-11-2018, 05:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
I agree with you. I am not a Trump disciple nor am I a Republican. I know he as a businessman is dirty, I don’t know if the Russians have anything on him, but based upon his actions they just might. It wouldn’t be against his character to treason against our country.

I have never accused Trump of anything, and will wait for the result of the investigation.

I do, however fault him in a big way for not acting in a responsible manner as President. To call this entire thing a hoax and to do nothing at all to insure it does not happen again is totally irresponsible.

Problem is that he has convinced his followers that this is a hoax and they treat it as a game. It is not a reality show....it is real life
Old 01-11-2018, 06:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
I have never accused Trump of anything, and will wait for the result of the investigation.

I do, however fault him in a big way for not acting in a responsible manner as President. To call this entire thing a hoax and to do nothing at all to insure it does not happen again is totally irresponsible.

Problem is that he has convinced his followers that this is a hoax and they treat it as a game. It is not a reality show....it is real life

Goebbels called it the “big lie” theory. Wouldn’t be the first or last time we’ve used Nazi tactics or the information they learned to use on our own people. There but for the grace of God would our country have gone as far. The only things that differentiated us from the German people in the 1920’s is our constitution and the Atlantic Ocean. It’s no secret that our journey to the moon was also a victory for the German people.

Old 01-11-2018, 07:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Goebbels called it the “big lie” theory. Wouldn’t be the first or last time we’ve used Nazi tactics or the information they learned to use on our own people. There but for the grace of God would our country have gone as far. The only things that differentiated us from the German people in the 1920’s is our constitution and the Atlantic Ocean. It’s no secret that our journey to the moon was also a victory for the German people.

We got a LOT from "the German people". MANY of our top scientists. Theoreticians...engineers...
Old 01-11-2018, 07:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
We got a LOT from "the German people". MANY of our top scientists. Theoreticians...engineers...

Including Einstein, a German Jew. If he had not sent a letter to FDR, the Germans may have had the bomb before us.

Old 01-11-2018, 10:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Including Einstein, a German Jew. If he had not sent a letter to FDR, the Germans may have had the bomb before us.

There are/were a LOT of smart successful Jews...especially in Germany. Then as now...they were the top in many fields. Ran the banking, finance, manufacturing, media, movies...etc.

It's not the poor Jew living in the ghetto that Hitler was after...it was the Jews at the top...running everything...that he blamed.
Old 01-11-2018, 11:00 PM
n/a

Default 33% of Millenials live with their parents

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
There are/were a LOT of smart successful Jews...especially in Germany. Then as now...they were the top in many fields. Ran the banking, finance, manufacturing, media, movies...etc.

It's not the poor Jew living in the ghetto that Hitler was after...it was the Jews at the top...running everything...that he blamed.

Yep, they were a threat to his autocracy.
The German Jews were at the top of the heap compared to the rest of the Jews in Europe.

Old 01-14-2018, 09:01 AM
n/a

Something has to be done.

Tags
work, money, slaves, live, millenials

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.