33% of Millenials live with their parents

Old 01-08-2018, 08:41 AM
n/a

Default 33% of Millenials live with their parents

Bad tax slaves! Get out there and work! I need your money!

A Third of American Millennials Live with Their Parents! - YouTube
Old 01-08-2018, 08:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Bad tax slaves! Get out there and work! I need your money!

A Third of American Millennials Live with Their Parents! - YouTube
Just because they live with their parents doesn't mean that they don't work and pay taxes.

I'm sure that percentage don't but unemployment is now at an all-time low so I don't know how it's possible that 33% of these people are not working and paying taxes.
Old 01-08-2018, 08:50 AM
n/a

Nothing worse than a lazy Millennium, oh wait there is one thing much worse, Taltarzac725, 58 years old with so many degrees, banned in his "field" and too lazy to ever have worked anywhere else.

Will beg his mommy for money this week to buy a book. You might ask if he can read books and post continuously on the internet....why can't he work?

If I can quote a smart man..... "Tal is a POS bust out loser."
Old 01-08-2018, 09:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Just because they live with their parents doesn't mean that they don't work and pay taxes.

I'm sure that percentage don't but unemployment is now at an all-time low so I don't know how it's possible that 33% of these people are not working and paying taxes.
Part time jobs don't pay enough to pay taxes.

The whites don't have jobs because 20% of jobs are reserved for minorities via quotas.
Old 01-08-2018, 09:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Winston O Boogie jr View Post

I left home at 18 not knowing if I would get a job or not. What I knew was I needed to stake my own claim. This new generation have no sense of adventure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-08-2018, 09:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
I left home at 18 not knowing if I would get a job or not. What I knew was I needed to stake my own claim. This new generation have no sense of adventure.

Good for you wiotte. I was busy earning degrees in the hope that I would be treated fairly by the powers that be. I was not. It is a lot more complicated than that. When you fight city hall though you face consequences and with enough friends you can eventually win by changing City Hall but you do need to eat while that is happening. And if you run into someone who wants to take credit for your hard work of years due to his famous name and people's quick assumptions and cognitive dissonance, that is a problem. I mean Gene Coppola and his "offer" to get 50% of all the grants that the Palm Harbor Library could get from my 224 613 Project as it was in July or so of 2000. This was a few minutes into my first sit down with Coppola. I knew NOTHING about this person. And, librarians, like regular people have bad eggs as well as good ones.

And people like Allegiance, dirtbanker, affald, and their ilk sure not have helped all that much on here with the progress of this Project.
Old 01-08-2018, 09:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Good for you wiotte. I was busy earning degrees in the hope that I would be treated fairly by the powers that be. I was not. It is a lot more complicated than that. When you fight city hall though you face consequences and with enough friends you can eventually win by changing City Hall but you do need to eat while that is happening. And if you run into someone who wants to take credit for your hard work of years due to his famous name and people's quick assumptions and cognitive dissonance, that is a problem. I mean Gene Coppola and his "offer" to get 50% of all the grants that the Palm Harbor Library could get from my 224 613 Project as it was in July or so of 2000. This was a few minutes into my first sit down with Coppola. I knew NOTHING about this person. And, librarians, like regular people have bad eggs as well as good ones.

And people like Allegiance, dirtbanker, affald, and their ilk sure not have helped all that much on here with the progress of this Project.
You have still produced zero proof of a project. Zero.

Even W... RickeyD. Et al. Think you are a POS bust out loser
Old 01-08-2018, 10:02 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:

I do wish that the cops would take action against you Allegiance for months of unwanted CRIMINAL harassment of me. Statutes & Constitution
:View Statutes
:

Online Sunshine

I am not sure what is happening with the moderator and the complaints I made about your long term harassment of me. And the shut down of this Political Forum. Maybe the police want more evidence on me or you. But they could see that I am telling the truth at least as much as I can get at with my very limited resources. Hell the Trump Administration might even be helping. That would be ironic. I am pretty sure that Ivanka Trump can see the value of this work as could Donald John Trump.
Old 01-08-2018, 10:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post

The Villages Florida

Old 01-08-2018, 10:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I do wish that the cops would take action against you Allegiance for months of unwanted CRIMINAL harassment of me. Statutes & Constitution
:

Online Sunshine
Soon you will be 99% banned from totv. 224613 bye bye. Thanks to me.
Old 01-08-2018, 10:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post
The Villages Florida

You do not deny you think he is a POS bust out loser
Old 01-08-2018, 10:08 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Recording this. More criminal harassment for Allegiance. Statutes & Constitution
:

Online Sunshine
Old 01-08-2018, 10:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post

I don’t know Tal personally and he’s done me no harm. I think you’re projecting a piece of yourself or someone or something close to you. All these negative feelings are unhealthy for both of you.

“1 Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. 3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?”

Old 01-08-2018, 10:17 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
I don’t know Tal personally and he’s done me no harm. I think you’re projecting a piece of yourself or someone or something close to you. All these negative feelings are unhealthy for both of you.

“1 Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. 3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?”

Allegiance enjoys the criminal harassment of me on this Political Forum and in the NFL Yahoo Pick-Em and the NFL Survivor League with the use of the names Gene Coppola, Michelle, Mitchell, and Cathy Woods L8. Gene Coppola OSHA is also used. Killing Time: DNA evidence turns up heat on cold case

I do not understand why the Moderators have not banned Allegiance. They seem to be giving him the weapon to torment me for months and months.

I know the IGNORE feature and this is a site that people come on voluntarily and at their risk. But if you have some one hitting someone else in the nuts in the private room at the Nancy Lopez Country Club, the police would be called.
Old 01-08-2018, 10:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post

All might be true. But why won't he say a little word. ... TRUCE

Answer...He secretly, not very secretly, loves the attention I give him. No one else does.

Why has he been caught in so many lies, yet falsely calls others a liar?

Answer... he is truly evil with no sense of right or wrong and zero work ethic.

Tags
work, money, slaves, live, millenials

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.