33% of Millenials live with their parents

33% of Millenials live with their parents

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
 
Thread Tools
  #101  
Old 01-11-2018, 07:10 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Goebbels called it the “big lie” theory. Wouldn’t be the first or last time we’ve used Nazi tactics or the information they learned to use on our own people. There but for the grace of God would our country have gone as far. The only things that differentiated us from the German people in the 1920’s is our constitution and the Atlantic Ocean. It’s no secret that our journey to the moon was also a victory for the German people.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We got a LOT from "the German people". MANY of our top scientists. Theoreticians...engineers...

  #102  
Old 01-11-2018, 07:22 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
We got a LOT from "the German people". MANY of our top scientists. Theoreticians...engineers...


Including Einstein, a German Jew. If he had not sent a letter to FDR, the Germans may have had the bomb before us.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
  #103  
Old 01-11-2018, 10:54 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Including Einstein, a German Jew. If he had not sent a letter to FDR, the Germans may have had the bomb before us.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There are/were a LOT of smart successful Jews...especially in Germany. Then as now...they were the top in many fields. Ran the banking, finance, manufacturing, media, movies...etc.

It's not the poor Jew living in the ghetto that Hitler was after...it was the Jews at the top...running everything...that he blamed.
33% of Millenials live with their parents
  #104  
Old 01-11-2018, 11:00 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default 33% of Millenials live with their parents

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
There are/were a LOT of smart successful Jews...especially in Germany. Then as now...they were the top in many fields. Ran the banking, finance, manufacturing, media, movies...etc.



It's not the poor Jew living in the ghetto that Hitler was after...it was the Jews at the top...running everything...that he blamed.


Yep, they were a threat to his autocracy.
The German Jews were at the top of the heap compared to the rest of the Jews in Europe.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  #105  
Old 01-14-2018, 09:01 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Something has to be done.
 

Tags
work, money, slaves, live, millenials

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:03 PM.