33% of Millenials live with their parents

33% of Millenials live with their parents

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 01-08-2018, 10:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post
The Villages Florida

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You do not deny you think he is a POS bust out loser

Old 01-08-2018, 10:08 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Recording this. More criminal harassment for Allegiance. Statutes & Constitution
:View Statutes
:

Online Sunshine
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2018, 10:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post

I don’t know Tal personally and he’s done me no harm. I think you’re projecting a piece of yourself or someone or something close to you. All these negative feelings are unhealthy for both of you.

“1 Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. 3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?”

Old 01-08-2018, 10:17 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
I don’t know Tal personally and he’s done me no harm. I think you’re projecting a piece of yourself or someone or something close to you. All these negative feelings are unhealthy for both of you.

“1 Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. 3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?”

Allegiance enjoys the criminal harassment of me on this Political Forum and in the NFL Yahoo Pick-Em and the NFL Survivor League with the use of the names Gene Coppola, Michelle, Mitchell, and Cathy Woods L8. Gene Coppola OSHA is also used. Killing Time: DNA evidence turns up heat on cold case

I do not understand why the Moderators have not banned Allegiance. They seem to be giving him the weapon to torment me for months and months.

I know the IGNORE feature and this is a site that people come on voluntarily and at their risk. But if you have some one hitting someone else in the nuts in the private room at the Nancy Lopez Country Club, the police would be called.
Old 01-08-2018, 10:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post

All might be true. But why won't he say a little word. ... TRUCE

Answer...He secretly, not very secretly, loves the attention I give him. No one else does.

Why has he been caught in so many lies, yet falsely calls others a liar?

Answer... he is truly evil with no sense of right or wrong and zero work ethic.
Old 01-08-2018, 10:24 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
All might be true. But why won't he say a little word. ... TRUCE

Answer...He secretly, not very secretly, loves the attention I give him. No one else does.

Why has he been caught in so many lies, yet falsely calls others a liar?

Answer... he is truly evil with no sense of right or wrong and zero work ethic.
Recording this. Bull****. Statutes & Constitution
:

Online Sunshine

Contact the Sumter County Sheriff's Department if you want to see who is lying and who is not.

Welcome to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office Website

I am sick of this person's bullying.
Old 01-08-2018, 10:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
:

Online Sunshine

Contact the Sumter County Sheriff's Department if you want to see who is lying and who is not.

The Villages Florida

Old 01-08-2018, 10:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
:

Online Sunshine

What is untrue buddy? What is your work history? What is your projected social security based on earnings? What did you Get On your SAT and LAST?

GIVE us concrete evidence that what I say is BULLSHlT, come on answer these simple questions.

The big question and the police will ask, why do you not just say TRUCE?
Old 01-09-2018, 08:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle View Post

I am not sure what is happening with the moderator and the complaints I made about your long term harassment of me. And the shut down of this Political Forum. Maybe the police want more evidence on me or you. But they could see that I am telling the truth at least as much as I can get at with my very limited resources. Hell the Trump Administration might even be helping. That would be ironic. I am pretty sure that Ivanka Trump can see the value of this work as could Donald John Trump.
The moderators, nor the police, give a RATS a ss about your complaints. NOBODY likes you!

Trump and Ivanka, will not be helping you watch movies looking for numbers...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 01-09-2018, 08:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
Nobody can deny that he is a LAZY POS BUST OUT LOSER!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Tags
work, money, slaves, live, millenials