33% of Millenials live with their parents

Old 01-10-2018, 11:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
So Abby10 has now came completely out of the closet and proved my assertion earlier (the one she tried and failed to refute)...that most Trump Cultists are racists/bigots.

I really hate to say I told everyone so, but......I DID tell everyone so.

You're welcome.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Lying is so second nature for you.......very unbecoming.
Old 01-11-2018, 12:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
You are a very smart and articulate lady. I don’t know why you would want to hang with the NOTHINGS especially since it’s core is unredeemable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NOTHING is unredeemable. Wait a minute, is this a trick? No matter how I say it, it won't come out right......NOTHING is redeemable?

Anyway, is this your way of trying to get rid of me? I'm telling the Kommander........lol
Old 01-11-2018, 12:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
You are a very smart and articulate lady. I don’t know why you would want to hang with the NOTHINGS especially since it’s core is unredeemable.

Btw, it's because you guys really crack me up sometimes and now I think you're stuck with me and I'm stuck with you. After all, we're all just a bunch of NOTHINGS.

Laughter is the best medicine, you know.
Old 01-11-2018, 01:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
NOTHING is unredeemable. Wait a minute, is this a trick? No matter how I say it, it won't come out right......NOTHING is redeemable?

Anyway, is this your way of trying to get rid of me? I'm telling the Kommander........lol
The commander has been turned into an emotional pinko. I am trying to salvage what I can.
Old 01-11-2018, 07:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10
Lying is so second nature for you.......very unbecoming.
LOL

YOU'RE the one that wrote it.

But no wonder you refuse to say what Trump would have to do to lose your support, because just like him...you deny you're OWN exact words.

You've definitely proving to be part of the..."1/2 basket of deplorable's."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10
Now on to you, Don....you have said a lot in your post and I have more to say about it than I can post on here. Probably a lot of it will surprise you because there are many points on which I agree.

Your first few sentences, I totally agree with. I think the thing that really threw my son for a loop was when one of the happiest, most successful, most committed couple we knew (or so we thought) ended up getting divorced right before their 25th wedding anniversary and she raked him over the coals. My son was just as close to this couple as my husband and I were, and my son was at a very impressionable age at the time in regards to marriage. I can see to this day how profoundly that affected him.

Regarding, men and women, I also agree with you. There is no doubt there are more differences between the 2 than meets the eye. From a biological/scientific perspective, take into consideration the hormone differences alone and how much a woman's fluctuates versus a man's in a lifetime. Then there's the biblical perspective which may not be relevant to you but it is to some, and that is that God made woman to be a companion to man not a competitor. I'm not saying women can not have successful careers, and may be even better than some men in their respective fields, but the idea of women taking over the world is as unsettling to me as I'm quite sure it is to you.

As far as your views on races, etc, all I can say is what others have said - I might not agree with some of your views in that regard, but I cannot argue your facts either. Having grown up in a very lily white small town and then moving on to 2 major cities from there, I have experienced quite a lot. Living where I do currently, in the suburbs of a large city, there are 2 smaller cities close by. One is 75% black and rated as one of the top 10 highest crime cities in the US. The other is also in the top 10 and is 56% black. I do not dislike blacks/African Americans. I have friends, co-workers, and even cousins who are black - you and I went around about that before. But there is a culture in some neighborhoods that seems to breed contempt. It is palpable in cities such as the first one I mentioned, so much so that I would not even go there in broad daylight. It is sad in a way because I think it stems from people not knowing any better and crowd mentality thinking. I know good people who live there as well, but they tend to live on the outskirts and keep their children close, sending them to private schools and keeping them busy in productive activities. I have seen some great kids come out of areas like that, but not without a lot of hard work from attentive parents.

I could go on and on with personal experiences, etc, but I don't want to belabor the point on here. I think the real issue is that many people have little to no experience in dealing with different races and cultures. Being in the medical profession and working near or in a city, you get a lot of exposure. I can only speak of what I know. If that makes me a racist to some, so be it. I know in my heart I am not, as do my friends, co-workers and family, and that's all that matters to me. I try to treat everyone with the same amount of respect, no matter their race, religion, socio-economic status, etc. To me everyone has value.
Old 01-11-2018, 07:52 AM
n/a

Quote:

So right on.

These endorsers of white supremacy and followers of Baldwin....perhaps they can tell us from what country he is posting, who he represents, etc.
Old 01-11-2018, 07:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
The commander has been turned into an emotional pinko. I am trying to salvage what I can.
We all definitely have our roles in NOTHINGVILLE. Somehow I think you would be the last one to fall apart, for sure.

Btw, I will need your help with NOTHING VIOLATIONS tomorrow and Saturday. Work calls for me on those 2 days. I don't want to lose my job doing NOTHING by keeping my eye on NOTHING while I'm there.
Old 01-11-2018, 07:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
We all definitely have our roles in NOTHINGVILLE. Somehow I think you would be the last one to fall apart, for sure.

Btw, I will need your help with NOTHING VIOLATIONS tomorrow and Saturday. Work calls for me on those 2 days. I don't want to lose my job doing NOTHING by keeping my eye on NOTHING while I'm there.
I am on that NOTHING project Friday from 00:00 hours till Saturday 23:59 ma'am.

No violation will go unpunished.
Old 01-11-2018, 08:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
LOL

YOU'RE the one that wrote it.

But no wonder you refuse to say what Trump would have to do to lose your support, because just like him...you deny you're OWN exact words.

You've definitely proving to be part of the..."1/2 basket of deplorable's."
And yet more of your redeeming qualities come out. You fool no one but yourself, but keep trying if you must.
Old 01-11-2018, 08:07 AM
n/a

"The child gets a lifelong right to live and work and collect benefits in the U.S. And when they turn 21 they can sponsor their parents' application for an American green card."

This refers to the flock of people coming to Miami to have their babies in this country.....

FROM RUSSIA AND CHINA

Birth tourism brings Russian baby boom to Miami - NBC News

Not a problem, right
Old 01-11-2018, 08:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
And yet more of your redeeming qualities come out. You fool no one but yourself, but keep trying if you must.
Yours are also showing.

Hanging with the anti American crowd will change you, along with avoiding topics.
Old 01-11-2018, 08:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
So right on.

These endorsers of white supremacy and followers of Baldwin....perhaps they can tell us from what country he is posting, who he represents, etc.
I don't think what you say is true. You continue to float the narrative that all Trump supporters are white supremacists and your friend calls us all deplorables. All from the group who insists that people should not be spoken of as groups and that name-calling is inappropriate.

I will agree on one point which is that Don stands out for sure as the one person who appears to be an outward supporter of white supremacy. However, dumb he is not. He does bring facts to his arguments, no matter what the topic. I do not like what he stands for, but I know I can't debate him. Can you? I have seen and experienced that of which he speaks. I call it crowd mentality because I notice that the blacks that do not go along with the crowd think, so to speak, are not like that at all. I love my African American (they don't mind me calling them black either, btw) friends, co-workers, and cousins. We have openly talked about racial issues (which go both ways, by the way) and what it's like to be black vs white, etc. So in one respect, I can agree with some of what Don says about the violence in many majority black neighborhoods (I presented stats too), but I do not judge individuals by the color of their skin, nor by their religion, or anything of the sort. My preference is to seek out what is in their heart and to look at each person as a unique individual. If you knew me, you would see that in the way I live my life and by the diversity of friends that I have.

The shallow-minded on here (hopefully not you) will continue to pick and choose from my narrative and make it their own basket of lies. So be it. I guess we all see what we want to see. Personally, I would rather just get along with everyone because no one is free of faults in their character. To me, life is best when I can bring out the best in another. We all have our redeeming qualities which, when found, can outshine our faults.
Old 01-11-2018, 08:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Yours are also showing.

Hanging with the anti American crowd will change you, along with avoiding topics.
Again, more name calling. I will consider what you say and be wary of your precautions. My question to you is, have you considered the same for yourself? You seem like a generally nice man, but you don't hesitate to fall into the traps that you so despise. Could it be the company you keep and defend? Heck, he rarely has to come on here anymore because you fight all his battles for him.

I've said it before - I cannot change the behaviors of others, but I can continue to seek the good in all. I have even caught some glimpses of that in your friend. The thing is though, if you're going to be selective in who you try to find good in, isn't that just being judgmental? I'm far from perfect, but I do try to avoid selectivity as best I can. I know I need to try harder though......
Old 01-11-2018, 08:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
"The child gets a lifelong right to live and work and collect benefits in the U.S. And when they turn 21 they can sponsor their parents' application for an American green card."

This refers to the flock of people coming to Miami to have their babies in this country.....

FROM RUSSIA AND CHINA

Birth tourism brings Russian baby boom to Miami - NBC News

Not a problem, right
Why do you say that - not a problem? I suspect you say it facetiously, but could you be more specific as to what your motive is for asking in that manner? Are you saying because of where they are from? What difference does that make would be my question. Although it is legal, it is definitely something to look into and possibly change - not for just one group of people but for all. I think the whole idea of immigration to America has been distorted. In talking to friends and former co-workers about this who have emigrated (I call it the hard way), they couldn't agree more.
Old 01-11-2018, 08:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Again, more name calling. I will consider what you say and be wary of your precautions. My question to you is, have you considered the same for yourself? You seem like a generally nice man, but you don't hesitate to fall into the traps that you so despise. Could it be the company you keep and defend? Heck, he rarely has to come on here anymore because you fight all his battles for him.

I've said it before - I cannot change the behaviors of others, but I can continue to seek the good in all. I have even caught some glimpses of that in your friend. The thing is though, if you're going to be selective in who you try to find good in, isn't that just being judgmental? I'm far from perfect, but I do try to avoid selectivity as best I can. I know I need to try harder though......
I give you credit for attempting logic with hateful illogical people.

It is hopeless. I really think their stupidity has evolved into pure evil.

Tags
work, money, slaves, live, millenials

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.