4 Top law firms tell Trump... "No Way."

Old 06-06-2017, 08:15 AM
n/a

Thumbs up 4 Top law firms tell Trump... "No Way."

Four top law firms turned down requests to represent Trump
Quote:

Top lawyers with at least four major law firms rebuffed White House overtures to represent President Trump in the Russia investigations, in part over concerns that the president would be unwilling to listen to their advice, according to five sources familiar with discussions about the matter.

“The concerns were, ‘The guy won’t pay and he won’t listen,’” said one lawyer close to the White House who is familiar with some of the discussions between the firms and the administration, as well as deliberations within the firms themselves.

No wonder they are considered 'Top Law Firms.'
Old 06-06-2017, 08:32 AM
n/a

But when they vote, it will be for a Trump second term.
Old 06-06-2017, 08:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
But when they vote, it will be for a Trump second term.
Why would anyone vote for Donald John Trump again?
Old 06-06-2017, 08:51 AM
n/a

Cause He's White?? And Right???
Old 06-06-2017, 09:26 AM
n/a

Default Trump tweets

Folks on here will immediately scream and say "why not discuss issues" to which I say two things.....first back at you...as I would LOVE to talk issues, and secondly, I CONSIDER THIS TO BE AN ISSUE.

Trump tweets are our President speaking TO THE WORLD. They are NOT simply a tweet from Donal Trump. When he tweets he speaks for the COUNTRY AND ALL OF US. So, this is an issue, because in my opinion he is costing us allies, he is damaging the Republican party, and he certainly is doing damage to any real programs he wanted to implement.

His followers always say that there is a "Trump syndrome" or something like that. Of course there is...he never shut up. He and he alone has made the investigation into Russia hacking to be more acid tongued, more costly and more biased. He and he alone keeps bringing it up and making accusation after accusation. Let the investigation continue and see what it reaps.

I considered going through and sharing each tweet....insulting twice the mayor of London, and what that serves FOR OUR COUNTRY, I do not know. He has claimed India received milliions of dollars somehow on climate change and he NEVER offers any substance for anything. His tweets on the travel ban have cost him dearly, as the ninth court even mentioned them in their decision.

I considered doing the individual tweets to make my point, but actually that is so long...so just will give you this little article...

"Trump’s Twitter problem

Here’s a thought exercise: Imagine a Trump presidency without him tweeting. He wouldn’t have publicly accused Barack Obama of wiretapping him; he wouldn’t have threatened former FBI Director James Comey of possibly having “tapes” of their conversations; he recently wouldn’t have undermined the legal defense of his travel ban; and he wouldn’t have attacked London’s mayor after the terrorist attack on that city. Now he might have actually SAID these things in interviews or public comments (though when was the last time he held a news conference?). But we know about these controversial statements because he tweeted about them, and that’s been a significant problem for the White House."

Trump'''s Self-Inflicted Wounds Keep Coming, One Tweet at a Time - NBC News

Now Kellyanne Conway says we spend too much time on his tweets, BUT HE IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES...HE SPEAKS FOR THE COUNTRY AND FOR US
so that makes no sense at all.

Just wondering if you Trump supporters simply consider lying via twitter, or attacking others via twitter with 140 characters and no credible back up for any of his claims. MANY of these are simply conspiracy theories garnered from other websites.

Do these tweets make you warm and cozy ? Do these tweets bother you in any way ?

He says this is his way of by passing the media and talk directly to his followers. Do you followers feel that you want him to speak in lies of 140 characters ? Would you not watch a press conference ?

A poster once suggested he does not lie but has a learning disability....then how in the hell did we allow him to be nominated.

I would much prefer to talk about proposals, like the one for the VA yesterday or the air traffic controllers, and so would everyone but how can you ignore this MAIN ISSUE.....he, on behalf of our country accuses, demeans and lies daily.

Don't say ignore it....he is losing our allies by the buckets because he speaks for the country, not Donald Trump
Old 06-06-2017, 09:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tal
Why would anyone vote for Donald John Trump again?
The same reason we voted for him the first term, we care more about making America great than the way the left wants to make America communist. In case you don't understand communism or because you are too young to remember, try looking it up in a library. You do know how to use a library, don't you?
Old 06-06-2017, 10:32 AM
n/a

How does mocking the Mayor of London make America great again ?

Just curious...the entire world reads these and as far as they are concerned, they are from the USA......
Old 06-06-2017, 10:38 AM
n/a

Point of fact, the mayor of London said bad things about Trump long before Trump said anything about him.

When attacked, destroy the enemy.
Old 06-06-2017, 10:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
The same reason we voted for him the first term, we care more about making America great than the way the left wants to make America communist. In case you don't understand communism or because you are too young to remember, try looking it up in a library. You do know how to use a library, don't you?

Evidently you don't have a problem with a person who lies constantly, whose campaign was in constant communication with Russia, whose morals are deplorable, who has a history of not paying his bills, using his "foundation" to pay for legal expenses and court-ordered restitutions, and political campaign contributions, and perhaps YOU should start reading up on CURRENT events rather than staying stuck in the 1950's paranoia of communism....
Old 06-06-2017, 11:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Point of fact, the mayor of London said bad things about Trump long before Trump said anything about him.

When attacked, destroy the enemy.
So, we the American people, our country will be avenging every slight or perceive slight made against Trump, because he speaks for the country, NOT Donald Trump.

And the mayor of London is "our enemy"
Old 06-06-2017, 11:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
Evidently you don't have a problem with a person who lies constantly, whose campaign was in constant communication with Russia, whose morals are deplorable, who has a history of not paying his bills, using his "foundation" to pay for legal expenses and court-ordered restitutions, and political campaign contributions, and perhaps YOU should start reading up on CURRENT events rather than staying stuck in the 1950's paranoia of communism....
Actually a man who has violated every single moral code available, both before and IN the White House. He has NO morals, and if you doubt I can allow you FACTUAL information to substantiate all of it.

You realize if you support a liar, then you are a liar, and to the world, the USA now stands for lying.

70 years on earth, and I cannot think of much he has not done, NONE for the benefit of the country he now tears apart.
Old 06-06-2017, 11:38 AM
n/a

These are words from the Wall St Journal, a bastion of Republicans and from the editorial desk, not one writer. Put out there by Fox

"Some people with a propensity for self-destructive behavior can’t seem to help themselves, President Trump apparently among them. Over the weekend and into Monday he indulged in another cycle of Twitter outbursts and pointless personal feuding that may damage his agenda and the powers of the Presidency.

Mr. Trump first expressed solidarity with the British people after the London terror attack, before managing to convert the mass murder into a referendum on his favorite subject, Donald J. Trump. He assailed London Mayor Sadiq Khan for supposedly minimizing the threat, though what Mr. Khan said was that there was no reason to be alarmed by an enlarged police presence after the rampage. “Pathetic excuse,” Mr. Trump called it.

World leaders who stoop to attack municipal politicians in foreign cities look small, not that we can recall a precedent. If Theresa May has an opinion about Bill de Blasio she’s kept it to herself, though the Prime Minister was compelled to say Mr. Khan is “doing a good job. It’s wrong to say anything else.”

In a humiliating coup de grace, the mayor’s office put out a statement saying he “has more important things to do than respond” to Mr. Trump’s social-media insults. The U.S. Commander in Chief also has better uses of his time than making himself look foolish.

Trump and His Travel Ban: The Buck Stops Everywhere Else - Fox Nation

It goes on with other examples if a behavior pattern that is alarming. Again, he is speaking FOR OUR COUNTRY ON BHALF OF ALL OF US
Old 06-06-2017, 11:49 AM
n/a

This is the man we are to trust in during an emergency.

"Washington (CNN)Donald Trump's remembrance of D-Day on Twitter included an image that wasn't of the Allied forces' Normandy landing itself, but a training exercise a year earlier.

Trump tweeted: "Remembering the fallen heroes on #DDay - June 6, 1944." Along with that comment was an image of uniformed military forces landing on a beach, displaying the words "D-DAY" and "June 6, 1944."

The Getty photo Trump used isn't from D-Day, according to Getty. It's from a training exercise that took place more than a year earlier, in January 1943, in preparations for the Normandy landing.
The illustration with that photo and the words "D-DAY" displayed appears to have originated on the website of Fox59 in Indianapolis, which included a caption indicating the photo was from a training exercise."

Donald Trump uses mislabeled image in D-Day tweet - CNNPolitics.com

And now we are hearing that either he will in a hurry arrange a speech to give during Comey's testimony, OR will tweet during his testimony for distraction.

Is he losing it right before our eyes ?
Old 06-06-2017, 12:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
This is the man we are to trust in during an emergency.

"Washington (CNN)Donald Trump's remembrance of D-Day on Twitter included an image that wasn't of the Allied forces' Normandy landing itself, but a training exercise a year earlier.

Trump tweeted: "Remembering the fallen heroes on #DDay - June 6, 1944." Along with that comment was an image of uniformed military forces landing on a beach, displaying the words "D-DAY" and "June 6, 1944."

The Getty photo Trump used isn't from D-Day, according to Getty. It's from a training exercise that took place more than a year earlier, in January 1943, in preparations for the Normandy landing.
The illustration with that photo and the words "D-DAY" displayed appears to have originated on the website of Fox59 in Indianapolis, which included a caption indicating the photo was from a training exercise."

Donald Trump uses mislabeled image in D-Day tweet - CNNPolitics.com

And now we are hearing that either he will in a hurry arrange a speech to give during Comey's testimony, OR will tweet during his testimony for distraction.

Is he losing it right before our eyes ?
First I've heard of that, but it doesn't surprise me.

As to your question, I have said since long before he even started campaigning, that I believe he is clinically and certifiably...mentally ill.

He has done nothing since...for me to change my mind.

That some people are still so loyal to him, is what is the scariest threat to our nation though.
Old 06-07-2017, 10:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Actually a man who has violated every single moral code available, both before and IN the White House. He has NO morals, and if you doubt I can allow you FACTUAL information to substantiate all of it.

You realize if you support a liar, then you are a liar, and to the world, the USA now stands for lying.

70 years on earth, and I cannot think of much he has not done, NONE for the benefit of the country he now tears apart.
You are allowed your opinion, but please do not presume that what you say is fact, when it is only your opinion.

70 years and you still do not know how to vote, so your credibility is questionable. My opinion.

Tags
firms, top, law, house, discussions

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.