5 Reasons Librarian Is Still a Great Career Choice

Old 09-30-2017, 05:46 AM
n/a

Default 5 Reasons Librarian Is Still a Great Career Choice

5 Reasons Librarian Is Still a Great Career Choice
Old 09-30-2017, 12:20 PM
n/a

Librarian career choice:
1. It's a quiet environment due to the only sound comes from the A/C kicking on. No customers to bother anyone.

2. The only work entails someone dusting old books from time to time, since they never move.

3. Librarians are socially dysfunctional and the most difficult effort is signing a paycheck.

4. They get to read all the old books they wish, at no charge.

5. They never have to deal with children, because no one goes to the library anymore, especially teenagers.
Old 09-30-2017, 05:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Librarian career choice:
1. It's a quiet environment due to the only sound comes from the A/C kicking on. No customers to bother anyone.

2. The only work entails someone dusting old books from time to time, since they never move.

3. Librarians are socially dysfunctional and the most difficult effort is signing a paycheck.

4. They get to read all the old books they wish, at no charge.

5. They never have to deal with children, because no one goes to the library anymore, especially teenagers.
Perfect job for someone I know.
Old 12-19-2017, 09:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
I will look into openings and post in the jobs thread.
Old 12-20-2017, 09:01 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I will look into openings and post in the jobs thread.
Recording this. Last night showed a very clear motivation of harassment by Allegiance and causing extreme stress on me-- the target of a large number of threads by Allegiance and the bringing up of many much older threads. With no legitimate purpose other than to harass.

I am at loss why he continues to get away with the CRIMINAL HARASSMENT on this Talk of the Villages Political Forum.
Old 12-20-2017, 09:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Recording this. Last night showed a very clear motivation of harassment by Allegiance and causing extreme stress on me-- the target of a large number of threads by Allegiance and the bringing up of many much older threads. With no legitimate purpose other than to harass.

I am at loss why he continues to get away with the CRIMINAL HARASSMENT on this Talk of the Villages Political Forum.
I am so glad that you are the person that determines what is legitimate, I am sure all the other Talk of the villages members think that your posts are extremely legitimate. LOL
Old 12-20-2017, 09:14 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:

Repeating this. Welcome to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office Website
Old 12-27-2017, 10:53 AM
n/a

Only if you can Skype
Old 12-27-2017, 11:43 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Only if you can Skype
Recording this CRIMINAL HARASSMENT by Allegiance. Long term.

Tags
choice, great

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.