Harvey Weinstein and the 224 613 Project.

Old 11-03-2017, 09:11 PM
n/a

Default Harvey Weinstein and the 224 613 Project.

Harvey Weinstein - Rotten Tomatoes

The good thing about a Project like the 224 613 one that really has no leader, just an idea is that some schmuck like Harvey Weinstein if he were connected to it, could not take it down. I have contacted hundreds of thousands of people about the needs of survivors/victims of crimes since January 1991 but sometimes those I had involved were also some of the bullies, rapists, murderers, thieves, liars, etc.

What is accessible from libraries and sheriffs' offices web-sites is what is important and is the central and most important issue. And this is for communities of every size from Austin, Nevada to Austin, Texas.

Some of the Harvey Weinstein movies might have the 224 613 numbers. That does not mean anything other than some people I have contacted over the past almost 27 years agreed with what I was trying to do maybe because of what they knew about Harvey Weinstein.

It is about checks-and-balances on authority. Something very much needed in Trump's America.
Old 11-03-2017, 09:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post

The good thing about a Project like the 224 613 one that really has no leader, just an idea is that some schmuck like Harvey Weinstein if he were connected to it, could not take it down. I have contacted hundreds of thousands of people about the needs of survivors/victims of crimes since January 1991 but sometimes those I had involved were also some of the bullies, rapists, murderers, thieves, liars, etc.

What is accessible from libraries and sheriffs' offices web-sites is what is important and is the central and most important issue. And this is for communities of every size from Austin, Nevada to Austin, Texas.
Excellent
Old 11-03-2017, 09:24 PM
n/a

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-04-2017, 06:33 AM
n/a

35 views . Great idea, let's keep a running post count on this incredible topic.
Old 11-04-2017, 09:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

Some of the Harvey Weinstein movies might have the 224 613 numbers. That does not mean anything other than some people I have contacted over the past almost 27 years agreed with what I was trying to do maybe because of what they knew about Harvey Weinstein.

It is about checks-and-balances on authority. Something very much needed in Trump's America.
Silver Linings Playbook (2012) - Rotten Tomatoes

A very good movie.

Hope Weinstein's actions do not pollute the movies that his and his brother's company produced.
Old 11-04-2017, 09:36 AM
n/a

Quote:

A very good movie.

Hope Weinstein's actions do not pollute the movies that his and his brother's company produced.
Yes his actions will retroactively "pollute" the movies.

Keep on posting nonsense and you will pass graciegirl soon.

Keep up the good work.
Old 11-04-2017, 09:53 AM
n/a

Quote:

A very good movie.

Keep the movie reviews coming! I always look forward to reading them on the political forum.
Old 11-04-2017, 09:57 AM
n/a

These posts by Jack9696 and AJ32162 are often too stupid to even respond to when I even look at them. Which is no longer. They are not worth anyone's time. I do hope law enforcement take some action against these CRIMINAL harassers though.
Old 11-04-2017, 09:59 AM
n/a

Default Checks-and-Balances in Trump's America.

Quote:

Getting a few views but most are from the idiotic TRUMP trolls.
Old 11-04-2017, 10:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
These posts by Jack9696 and AJ32162 are often too stupid to even respond to when I even look at them. Which is no longer. They are not worth anyone's time. I do hope law enforcement take some action against these CRIMINAL harassers though.
So says the biggest TROLL on the Political Forum.
Old 11-04-2017, 10:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ32162 View Post
So say the biggest TROLL on the Political Forum.
I would not say that!

His trollism permeates much further than just a political forum.
Old 11-04-2017, 10:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Ignore the TRUMP trolls!!!! I wish that the Moderator gave Talk of the Villages some way to deal with these CRIMINAL harassers other than just the IGNORE LIST.

This kind of behavior should not be tolerated on a Forum like Talk of the Villages.
Old 12-19-2017, 10:28 PM
n/a

Quote:

A good match
Old 12-27-2017, 10:59 AM
n/a

Harvey wrote me today. He has a message for Tal.

"Get off the internet."
Old 12-27-2017, 11:37 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Harvey wrote me today. He has a message for Tal.

"Get off the internet."
Recording this for report to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office for criminal harassment by Allegiance.

Tags
weinstein, harvey, project, austin, important

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.