84% Of Americans Accept Trump As Legitimate President

Old 11-17-2016, 12:04 PM
n/a

Default 84% Of Americans Accept Trump As Legitimate President

Forbes Welcome

" A Gallup poll conducted the day after Donald Trump was elected president reveals that 84 percent of voters accept him as the legitimate president but 15 percent do not."
Old 11-17-2016, 03:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Forbes Welcome

" A Gallup poll conducted the day after Donald Trump was elected president reveals that 84 percent of voters accept him as the legitimate president but 15 percent do not."
and that 15% is getting way too much attention. Can anyone guess why?

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-17-2016, 03:53 PM
n/a

I encourage everyone to look at this link to see some of the reaction to the Obama election in 2008

Here's how America peacefully responded to Obama's 2008 election | Revelist

Was not without protests !!
Old 11-17-2016, 04:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
I encourage everyone to look at this link to see some of the reaction to the Obama election in 2008

White people weren't burning and looting. Minorities are. BIG difference.
Old 11-17-2016, 04:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Forbes Welcome

It would be interesting to see a recent update now that the popular vote numbers are showing a growing lead for Clinton.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 11-17-2016, 04:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
It would be interesting to see a recent update now that the popular vote numbers are showing a growing lead for Clinton.

Why would that make any difference? Trump won, regardless of popular vote. Besides, we already established that these extra votes are either from the dead or from illegals. It's all over and the left needs to get a life.
Old 11-17-2016, 04:17 PM
n/a

Quote:

I believe there is a difference in definitions between a protest and a riot.

Were people shot in 2008? I don't remember. Was there any private property burnt down or destroyed?

And if all this happened in 2008, does this make it more acceptable and warranted in 2016?
Old 11-17-2016, 06:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
I believe there is a difference in definitions between a protest and a riot.

Were people shot in 2008? I don't remember. Was there any private property burnt down or destroyed?

And if all this happened in 2008, does this make it more acceptable and warranted in 2016?
There were NO riots after Os election in 2008.

https://www.google.com/search?q=were+there+riots+after+2008+election%3F&i e=utf-8&oe=utf-8

There was no reason for a chimpout they won, now that they lost there is reason, and they're doing it.
Old 11-17-2016, 07:18 PM
n/a

Ok, so now that we have that information established, the question remains as to what's up with the fifteen percent of radicals that refuse to accept reality? It time to take fire hoses to the streets and clean the trash up. Time to drain the swamp, a term that I am finding to be more and more appropriate in today's America.
Old 11-17-2016, 08:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Ok, so now that we have that information established, the question remains as to what's up with the fifteen percent of radicals that refuse to accept reality? It time to take fire hoses to the streets and clean the trash up. Time to drain the swamp, a term that I am finding to be more and more appropriate in today's America.
There are a LOT of swamps that need draining...
Old 11-17-2016, 08:31 PM
n/a

Quote:

But, but, but...that was different.

Says the flaming hypocrites.
Old 11-17-2016, 10:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Why would that make any difference? Trump won, regardless of popular vote. Besides, we already established that these extra votes are either from the dead or from illegals. It's all over and the left needs to get a life.
Just curious, who are the we?

Old 11-17-2016, 10:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
Just curious, who are the we?

Yes it's true, I verified it. There were many more illegal votes cast for Hillary than her margin in the popular vote.

Tags
percent, president, legitimate, trump, accept

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.