9/11 Lawsuit against Saudi Arabia Terrorist Financiers.

Old 04-21-2016, 08:14 AM
n/a

Default 9/11 Lawsuit against Saudi Arabia Terrorist Financiers.

CRT-II - Claims Resolution Tribunal - Deposited Assets

What are your thought on this issue? I do see that private citizens have gone after governments before for their alleged involvement in terrorist or other extremely evil actions.
Old 04-21-2016, 08:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post

What are your thought on this issue? I do see that private citizens have gone after governments before for their alleged involvement in terrorist or other extremely evil actions.
Some more information.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_...st_Swiss_banks
Old 04-21-2016, 08:26 AM
n/a

Quote:

Take a look at the Complete 911 Timeline
9/11 Related Lawsuits
Project: Complete 911 Timeline

Complete 911 Timeline: 9/11 Related Lawsuits

It's loaded with diplomatic immunity being granted over the years. I haven't formed an opinion. I want to understand the background before I do.
Old 04-21-2016, 09:04 AM
n/a

Didn't the 9/11 attacks happen on George W. Bush's term as Commander-in-Chief? Great job, Crapweasel
Old 04-21-2016, 09:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
Didn't the 9/11 attacks happen on George W. Bush's term as Commander-in-Chief? Great job, Crapweasel
You might find this interesting:
Complete 911 Timeline
Old 04-21-2016, 09:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
The master baiter strikes again.

Gettin' kinda old ain't it?
Old 04-21-2016, 10:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
How old are you 12 ?
Just curious are you really an adult ?

Would you at least share with us if you are a Male or Female ?

It might seem to some of your readers that you might be a 12 year old boy who is visiting The Villages and has hijacked his grandparents computer .

Is this what you do for entertainment ?

Just curious as to just what is it that you wish for others to learn via your postings on this site .

Do you speak to your family and friends in this manner ?
Old 04-21-2016, 11:36 AM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest;1215558]How old are you 12 ?
Just curious are you really an adult ?

Would you at least share with us if you are a Male or Female ?

It might seem to some of your readers that you might be a 12 year old boy who is visiting The Villages and has hijacked his grandparents computer .

Is this what you do for entertainment ?

Just curious as to just what is it that you wish for others to learn via your postings on this site .

Do you speak to your family and friends in this manner ?[/QUOTE
-----------

The question was - didn't 9/11 occur under George W. (Crapweasel) Bush's time as Commander-in-Chief?

By the way, Crapweasel must be an acceptable title. Your girl, Ann Coulter, uses it frequently.
Old 04-21-2016, 11:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
Take a look at the Complete 911 Timeline
9/11 Related Lawsuits
Project: Complete 911 Timeline

Complete 911 Timeline: 9/11 Related Lawsuits

It's loaded with diplomatic immunity being granted over the years. I haven't formed an opinion. I want to understand the background before I do.
I knew the whole "official story" was all BS when the very next day, or REALLY shortly after, they declared that nobody could sue, the government was going to pay everyone. That sure keeps prying eyes away...
Old 04-21-2016, 01:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
I really shouldn't be addressing an immature troll, but I thought that I might enlighten you, rather than add to all the others' disparaging but deserving remarks.

Bin Laden was supposedly the mastermind behind 9/11. At least, he is given the credit. And why was he able to be involved? Well, the day before the terror attacks on September 11, 2001, former President Bill Clinton told a group of businessmen in Australia that he "could have killed" the man behind those attacks, Osama bin Laden, in 1998, but he decided against launching a strike out of concern for civilian casualties. Apparently, he decided against striking Bin Laden on at least four occasions.

Yes, the attack was during Bush's watch. But, there wasn't any more after that, right? At least not until all the terrorist attacks since Obummer has been residing in the White House.

There, now you can go and tell your liberal classmates that you really did learn something today.
Old 04-21-2016, 01:34 PM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest;1215621]

Yes, the attack was during Bush's watch. But, there wasn't any more after that, right? At least not until all the terrorist attacks since Obummer has been residing in the White House.
QUOTE]

So, you do agree that the 9/11 attacks on US soil happened during Bush's term as Commander-in-Chief. Over 3,000 Americans were killed.

Have 3,000 Americans been killed by terrorists on American soil since Pres. Obama has been Commander-in-Chief?

What's that I hear? Crickets?
Old 04-21-2016, 01:53 PM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest;1215632]
Quote:

QUOTE]

So, you do agree that the 9/11 attacks on US soil happened during Bush's term as Commander-in-Chief. Over 3,000 Americans were killed.

Have 3,000 Americans been killed by terrorists on American soil since Pres. Obama has been Commander-in-Chief?

What's that I hear? Crickets?
Like I said before young man, Clinton had a chance to rid the world of Bin Laden on more than one occasion and blew it. If you want to blame anyone, it would be him. Helloooooo, anybody in there?

You probably DO hear crickets if you are in your momma's basement. They aren't coming from this end. Massey does a good job of keeping bugs out of my home.

Tags
actions, thought, terrorist, financiers, arabia, saudi, lawsuit, 9/11

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.