ABC fake news

Old 12-03-2017, 08:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I applaud ABC for reporting an error and discipline the reporter in this case.

This is a tweet from Gen Martin Dempsey, retired chairman of the Joint Chief of Staff..

"The pillars of democracy are Justice, Free Press, and Fair Elections. These must be honored and protected. The pillars are fortified by education, equality, and trust. These must prioritized and encouraged. #Leadership"

For the last year, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE PILLARS have been attacked. Not by a foreign government, but by our President.

I am glad this ABC item was corrected by them as soon as they knew it was wrong. I am glad he was punished.

I wish all networks would act this quickly. We know factually that CNN and MSNBC has done so.

The attacks by our President is extremely worrisome, and those on this forum who attack our media, BECAUSE TRUMP basically has told to do it. He proclaims it and you follow.

Who are you following ? The single most prolific liar ever to occupy our White House. He uses it to accuse people of felonies, to lie openly to us and the world.
Said like a true shill of the "system". We have NONE of them these days. There is NO justice with the corrupt courts even the SCOTUS is corrupt. Free press? What a joke...they're handed the "news" and they run with it. "FAIR elections"? There's no such thing...two corrupt "candidates" are paraded in front of us and we're told to pick one of them.

Our country has become a joke...and yes, women and minorities are largely to blame.
Old 12-03-2017, 08:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
Said like a true shill of the "system". We have NONE of them these days. There is NO justice with the corrupt courts even the SCOTUS is corrupt. Free press? What a joke...they're handed the "news" and they run with it. "FAIR elections"? There's no such thing...two corrupt "candidates" are paraded in front of us and we're told to pick one of them.

Our country has become a joke...and yes, women and minorities are largely to blame.

I never minded the far right that much until they became anti-establishment. Now, I think all of you should be brought to the back of every courthouse in the country and shot dead. IMHO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-03-2017, 09:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I never minded the far right that much until they became anti-establishment. Now, I think all of you should be brought to the back of every courthouse in the country and shot dead. IMHO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Look what the "establishment" is doing to this country. They're letting the minorities breed us out. They're 51% now, they'll be 80% in 30 years. America IS being destroyed. You think this country will be the same with 80% minorities? Most from the 3rd world? Been to Orlando lately? It's VERY black/brown. It's turning to sh!t like everyplace else is that has "diversified".

You think there is JUSTICE when towns can take away property and give it to someone else because they promise more tax dollars? You think there is JUSTICE in making corporations "people"?

Our "free press" is a propaganda mill...sorry to break the bad news to you. Is "patriotism" a religion to you? The evidence of governments corruption is all around and yet you support them?

Elections...free? Ha...are you kidding me? Two CORRUPT parties hand pick two CORRUPT candidates who WILL/DO work for the party...and we choose one of them. It's like we're offered Coke or Pepsi and NOTHING else. What kind of a choice is that?

You're being a fool wiotte.

Tags
news

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.