ABC fake news

Old 12-02-2017, 09:34 PM
n/a

Default ABC fake news

ABC News suspends reporter over faulty Michael Flynn story, apologizes for 'serious error'
Old 12-02-2017, 09:52 PM
n/a

Good, a reporter should ALWAYS check the sources. Our 5th estate needs to report actual facts. Not hearsay or opinions ! I don’t give a fvck about your opinion, I’ll judge for myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-03-2017, 12:21 AM
n/a

Stock market dropped 350 based on that story. Hard to tell how much anguish this guy caused.

Volatility has incredible effects, mostly negative.
Old 12-03-2017, 01:14 AM
n/a

Sanctimonious little sh*t of the Dan Rather school of journalism.

Old 12-03-2017, 09:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Good, a reporter should ALWAYS check the sources. Our 5th estate needs to report actual facts. Not hearsay or opinions ! I don’t give a fvck about your opinion, I’ll judge for myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That has been my argument all along. Tired of news being more opinion than actual reporting of facts. It seems like you have to sift through so much BS before you get to the truth these days.

If journalists want to be called professionals, then act like one!
Old 12-03-2017, 09:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
That has been my argument all along. Tired of news being more opinion than actual reporting of facts. It seems like you have to sift through so much BS before you get to the truth these days.

The only upside was watching all the kookoos on television and online go crazy with the fake news.
Old 12-03-2017, 09:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
The only upside was watching all the kookoos on television and online go crazy with the fake news.
They need to learn how to deal in the realm of NOTHING - no emotions, no opinions.......just the facts!
Old 12-03-2017, 09:16 AM
n/a

Quote:

You can sift all you want...there's seldom any truth in there to find.

Quote:
They need to learn how to deal in the realm of NOTHING - no emotions, no opinions.......just the facts!
But then women wouldn't watch. Women didn't watch the news...that was the man's thing...until it became entertainment.
Old 12-03-2017, 09:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
Watch LIBTARDS on THE VIEW ignorantly celebrate FAKE NEWS about General Flynn 12/1/17 - YouTube

Of course the crazy kookoos did not say much about The fakeness of the story the next day.
Old 12-03-2017, 12:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Watch LIBTARDS on THE VIEW ignorantly celebrate FAKE NEWS about General Flynn 12/1/17 - YouTube

Of course the crazy kookoos did not say much about The fakeness of the story the next day.
U mean the news that flynn plead quilty for and agreed to testify for a lesser sentence! How can that be "fake?" Only the Opinion Reporters at Faux News think that!
Old 12-03-2017, 05:41 PM
n/a

Hey all you Liberal News Haters--Your Boy Trump was saying Obama was not born in the U.S. and that he PERSONALLY saw Muslims dancing in the street on 9/11 from his office---yeah--he is a liar like no other
Old 12-03-2017, 06:08 PM
n/a

I applaud ABC for reporting an error and discipline the reporter in this case.

This is a tweet from Gen Martin Dempsey, retired chairman of the Joint Chief of Staff..

"The pillars of democracy are Justice, Free Press, and Fair Elections. These must be honored and protected. The pillars are fortified by education, equality, and trust. These must prioritized and encouraged. #Leadership"

For the last year, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE PILLARS have been attacked. Not by a foreign government, but by our President.

I am glad this ABC item was corrected by them as soon as they knew it was wrong. I am glad he was punished.

I wish all networks would act this quickly. We know factually that CNN and MSNBC has done so.

The attacks by our President is extremely worrisome, and those on this forum who attack our media, BECAUSE TRUMP basically has told to do it. He proclaims it and you follow.

Who are you following ? The single most prolific liar ever to occupy our White House. He uses it to accuse people of felonies, to lie openly to us and the world.
Old 12-03-2017, 08:15 PM
n/a

Lol applaud them for volunteering an error. Sick man
Old 12-03-2017, 08:26 PM
n/a

Quote:

Sanctimonious little sh*t of the Dan Rather school of journalism.

About that Seth Richards fake story that Hannity hammered on endlessly...isn't Hannity still employed by Fox?
Old 12-03-2017, 08:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellincf View Post
About that Seth Richards fake story that Hannity hammered on endlessly...isn't Hannity still employed by Fox?
Like that story dropped the stock market 350.

Apple's to apples

Tags
news

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.