Adm Official Destroys Dem Talking Point By Refusing To Say Obama Will Leave Entitleme

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 06-18-2011, 03:15 PM
n/a

Default Adm Official Destroys Dem Talking Point By Refusing To Say Obama Will Leave Entitleme

Adm Official Destroys Dem Talking Point By Refusing To Say Obama Will Leave Entitlements Untouched.

In an NBC news story following up the surprising revelation that the AARP, the nations leading advocate and lobbyist for rights and entitlements of seniors, that they now would be willing to sit in on discussions to raise the age requirements and other restrictions to Social Security and Medicare, an Administration official refused, in an interview, to categorically say that changes in age requirements were off the table, when asked specifically a couple of times.

Who's throwing granny under the bus now?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rcsu2uNeQo&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
Old 06-18-2011, 03:24 PM
n/a

I dumped AARP when they aligned with Obama on the health care issue, an alignment made because AARP stood to make billions Meicare Advantage was dis-assembled becuase of Obamacare.

I joined AMAC. I hope they don't morph into a seller of insurance like AARP. AARP has no interest in seniors. I will also tell you that the policies they sell are not competitive. AARP: is taking seniors for a ride. I return every application to return to thir organization with a nasty note. If thye lose membership they lose power which I hope moves to AMAC which at this juncture is stillinterestd in advancing the interests of its membership

So to AARP I say
Old 06-18-2011, 04:30 PM
n/a

Out of curiosity I went to the AMAC website. I got as far as its' subtitle "A Convervative Alternative to AARP"......I closed the window.
Old 06-18-2011, 05:35 PM
n/a

I too stopped renewing AARP membership when I heard that they were supporting a specific presidential candidate. It didnt matter which candidate they gave "my" money to, it was the fact that they didnt devulge that they were giving the money nor connsult the members prior to doing it.
Old 06-18-2011, 05:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleMN View Post
Out of curiosity I went to the AMAC website. I got as far as its' subtitle "A Convervative Alternative to AARP"......I closed the window.
You kill me Dale. I don't really care, as I'm not a member of either organization, but you ran from the website because they indicated they were conservative? Is that how you judge what you read?

It explains so much, if that's your barometer.

You didn't comment on the administration refusing to say they won't change entitlement requirements. Interesting.
Old 06-18-2011, 06:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieLion View Post
You kill me Dale. I don't really care, as I'm not a member of either organization, but you ran from the website because they indicated they were conservative? Is that how you judge what you read?

It explains so much, if that's your barometer.

You didn't comment on the administration refusing to say they won't change entitlement requirements. Interesting.
So glad I can provide you some enjoyment Richie. I'm deeply rooted and will remain so.
Old 06-18-2011, 06:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleMN View Post
So glad I can provide you some enjoyment Richie. I'm deeply rooted and will remain so.
Again, it's explains much. Thanks for your honesty.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.