Adult Daycare Center

Old 10-08-2017, 03:40 PM
n/a

Default Adult Daycare Center

Sen. Corker was 100% correct in his assessment of The White House being transformed into an adult daycare center - with no one in charge of the Whiner-In-Chief.

Pence also qualifies as a petulant child. What a baby to leave the football game early just because some 49's took a knee for the national anthem. Pence didn't pay anything for the tickets and (in my opinion) disrespected the one who gave him the free ticket.

BOTH Trumpf and Pence are embarrassing to America and BOTH quality as petulant children.
Old 10-08-2017, 07:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Sen. Corker was 100% correct in his assessment of The White House being transformed into an adult daycare center - with no one in charge of the Whiner-In-Chief.

Pence also qualifies as a petulant child. What a baby to leave the football game early just because some 49's took a knee for the national anthem. Pence didn't pay anything for the tickets and (in my opinion) disrespected the one who gave him the free ticket.

BOTH Trumpf and Pence are embarrassing to America and BOTH quality as petulant children.
EVERYONE should have walked out the FIRST time a black player came on the field to play. But we didn't and look at the country now... Almost an entire race on welfare. And we pay these animals $ millions a year to play games. You're bringing in another species to play. Might as well have actual gorillas as linemen and Chimpanzees as receivers. They're better than humans at those positions too. Have a Cheetah or a greyhound run the ball back from a kickoff. Let's have the BEST species play the positions they're best at.

Give it up Sandy...you hate Trump almost as much as we hated the n!@@er.
Old 10-09-2017, 07:05 AM
n/a

The IGNORE feature is great. The IGNORANT Don Baldwin is on my list - as well as a few others.

I am not even curious about what those meatballs say - knowing it would be ignorant-just like them.

Go play with your withered weenie, Donnie.
Old 10-09-2017, 07:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
The IGNORE feature is great. The IGNORANT Don Baldwin is on my list - as well as a few others.

I am not even curious about what those meatballs say - knowing it would be ignorant-just like them.

Sandy...why lie? You "reply" to my comment...but you never read it because you ignore me?

Why don't you come check it out...I'll show you it's not withered at all...bring your friend CO PUFF...we'll do a threesome...you two girls and me. Or will you turn down THAT proof too...like you refuse to go down to MLK Blvd to see the PROOF there too?
Old 10-09-2017, 07:57 AM
n/a

Quote:

It is very useful.

Tags
center

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.