Adult Son living at home in villages arrested again.

Old 01-07-2018, 12:20 PM
n/a

Angry

Do no believe the lies on here. I have never made any complaints about Wiotte to the Moderator. I did make two about Allegiance a few days ago but it looks like nothing is happening about these.

I did make a complaint about Rickey D a long time ago. That went to the Moderator.

You will see that Allegiance is one of the most dishonest posters on here if you look.
Old 01-07-2018, 01:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Do no believe the lies on here. I have never made any complaints about Wiotte to the Moderator. I did make two about Allegiance a few days ago but it looks like nothing is happening about these.

I did make a complaint about Rickey D a long time ago. That went to the Moderator.

You will see that Allegiance is one of the most dishonest posters on here if you look.
Rumor has it that Wiotte = Rickey D.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 01-07-2018, 01:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Rumor has it that Wiotte = Rickey D.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
The MO is the same of posting pictures. And the humor seems quite similar.

Miss the guy though. He seems like a decent sort.
Old 01-07-2018, 01:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post

What lie buddy?
Old 01-07-2018, 05:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Human? Really?? Seems a bit animalistic to me. If a married person is allowed to act like an animal and not have any control over their urges why hold a minority accountable?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
If you consider human sex as "animalistic"? You're doing it wrong. you haven't been around animals.

Sex is as strong an urge as eating...as companionship. Give the girl a break.

Was she VIOLENT dirt? Was she? The OTHER guy WAS violent...he f@cking STABBED someone. You think sex in a square gazebo at NIGHT...after it's closed and everyone went home...is WORSE...6 months in JAIL worse than f@cking STABBING someone? Really? REALLY?
Old 01-08-2018, 08:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
If you consider human sex as "animalistic"? You're doing it wrong. you haven't been around animals.

Sex is as strong an urge as eating...as companionship. Give the girl a break.

Was she VIOLENT dirt? Was she? The OTHER guy WAS violent...he f@cking STABBED someone. You think sex in a square gazebo at NIGHT...after it's closed and everyone went home...is WORSE...6 months in JAIL worse than f@cking STABBING someone? Really? REALLY?
I went back and read my posts and see how my poor wording could have gotten you to the point you are at. Let me state, in an effort to clarify.

I do not feel the person that stabbed someone should get a slap on the wrist.

I do not feel 6 months was too long for the woman having sex on the town square stage. I have no idea if her husband's dick still worked. I don't believe she acted appropriate on many levels. There are hotel rooms and other more private places to have sex at, weather your married or not, weather your husband's dick works or not. I doubt you would support the idea of a group of African Americans standing in a circle, around 2 people having sex, in a public parking lot...sounds like animals to me...I can think of a number of people that should not have to witness that, or the whore on the town square stage.

And to the liberals on here; I would not support the idea of the parking lot sex if the people were Caucasian American either!

Old 01-08-2018, 08:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
I went back and read my posts and see how my poor wording could have gotten you to the point you are at. Let me state, in an effort to clarify.

I do not feel 6 months was too long for the woman having sex on the town square stage. I have no idea if her husband's dick still worked. I don't believe she acted appropriate on many levels. There are hotel rooms and other more private places to have sex at, weather your married or not, weather your husband's dick works or not. I doubt you would support the idea of a group of African Americans standing in a circle, around 2 people having sex, in a public parking lot...sounds like animals to me...I can think of a number of people that should not have to witness that, or the whore on the town square stage.

And to the liberals on here; I would not support the idea of the parking lot sex if the people were Caucasian American either!

It made perfect sense. Yes the public sex offender should get 6 months or maybe even more......IF the stabbing scum got 10 years
Old 01-08-2018, 09:20 AM
n/a

Quote:

It WASN'T "public sex"...it was at night, the square was closed, a CAMERA saw them...there wasn't a mob pointing and gawking. Your example of sex in a parking lot is apples to oranges. IF they were doing it during the day...yes...at night when there's nobody around? No.

WHAT is the difference between a closed gazebo where nobody but a security camera will see you...and a closed golf course? IF the golf course HAD a camera and caught them...what would you have said then? Find somewhere MORE secluded?

I get it...have sex somewhere else. But really...6 months for sex in a closed gazebo? When it's OK to have sex on a closed golf course.

If the husband is "confined to a wheelchair" or whatever the phrase used...his dick isn't going to be worth much.

Quote:
It made perfect sense. Yes the public sex offender should get 6 months or maybe even more......IF the stabbing scum got 10 years
Exactly...this ruling was the opposite of "justice".
Old 01-08-2018, 09:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
It WASN'T "public sex"...it was at night, the square was closed, a CAMERA saw them...there wasn't a mob pointing and gawking. Your example of sex in a parking lot is apples to oranges. IF they were doing it during the day...yes...at night when there's nobody around? No.

WHAT is the difference between a closed gazebo where nobody but a security camera will see you...and a closed golf course? IF the golf course HAD a camera and caught them...what would you have said then? Find somewhere MORE secluded?

I get it...have sex somewhere else. But really...6 months for sex in a closed gazebo? When it's OK to have sex on a closed golf course.

If the husband is "confined to a wheelchair" or whatever the phrase used...his dick isn't going to be worth much.

It was 10:30 PM when they were spotted. There were still people out and about. Coming out of the movie theater and you can probably see that pavilion from the web-cam. The prior arrest for public intoxication was why this woman got six months.
Old 01-08-2018, 10:15 AM
n/a

Quote:

I don't care what did or who did not see them, the potential for being seen should have squashed the idea, and they should have gone somewhere private.

Possibly someone else did, but I never suggested sex on the golf course was appropriate. I did point out there are hotel rooms and a number of more suitable places that are not public (his place, her place?)

I do think less of her because she was married, and her actions demonstrated how little she thought of him, it had to be humiliating for him.

I have no idea if a guy in a wheelchair's dick is worth much...LOL
Old 01-14-2018, 09:13 AM
n/a

Police need to be told of potential problems.

Tags
home, living, villages

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.