Adult Son living at home in villages arrested again.

Adult Son living at home in villages arrested again.

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 01-07-2018, 10:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
For being human?

She took care of ALL her husbands needs...IF he is truly "trapped in a wheelchair".

Her husband COULDN'T take care of her needs.

If her husband was the sole provider, is she supposed to go hungry and starve to death because he can no longer provide? Or should SHE take the initiative to provide what she needs?

She took the initiative to get what she needs.
Try a private location like a golf course in the dark. Many are available. And you just have to worry about coyotes and freezing private parts off in this weather.

Old 01-07-2018, 10:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
Try a private location like a golf course in the dark. Many are available. And you just have to worry about coyotes and freezing private parts off in this weather.
I'm not defending her actions...I'm defending her "right" to have her needs met.

It was stated she should get MORE than 6 months...a felony?...for having sex with another because she has a disabled husband.

That is what I'm against.

Even so...sex is NEVER worse than stabbing someone. If stabbing...not in self defense...is probation...then sex...no matter WHERE...even in broad daylight on a playground...isn't NEARLY as bad...and shouldn't garner jail time. ALL those kids watching...have seen it before...and they will eventually have sex themselves...but FEW...unless they're minorities...will stab someone.

They had "excitement sex"...sex somewhere "naughty". You've NEVER done it? Sex outside? It's fun...try it...then MAYBE you'll be more lenient towards them and less towards the REAL dangers...a minority majority and the violence that comes with it.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2018, 11:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
It seems the Political Forum is alive and well. With no removals of posters nor any shut down. I have no seen wiotte in a while which is a shame. He is funny.
You got him banned again.. Don't act all surprised..
Old 01-07-2018, 11:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
You got him banned again.. Don't act all surprised..
Tal, the POS bust out loser is a professional liar.
Old 01-07-2018, 11:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
For being human?

She took care of ALL her husbands needs...IF he is truly "trapped in a wheelchair".

Her husband COULDN'T take care of her needs.

If her husband was the sole provider, is she supposed to go hungry and starve to death because he can no longer provide? Or should SHE take the initiative to provide what she needs?

She took the initiative to get what she needs.
Human? Really?? Seems a bit animalistic to me. If a married person is allowed to act like an animal and not have any control over their urges why hold a minority accountable?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 01-07-2018, 12:20 PM
n/a

Angry

Do no believe the lies on here. I have never made any complaints about Wiotte to the Moderator. I did make two about Allegiance a few days ago but it looks like nothing is happening about these.

I did make a complaint about Rickey D a long time ago. That went to the Moderator.

You will see that Allegiance is one of the most dishonest posters on here if you look.
Old 01-07-2018, 01:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Do no believe the lies on here. I have never made any complaints about Wiotte to the Moderator. I did make two about Allegiance a few days ago but it looks like nothing is happening about these.

I did make a complaint about Rickey D a long time ago. That went to the Moderator.

You will see that Allegiance is one of the most dishonest posters on here if you look.
Rumor has it that Wiotte = Rickey D.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 01-07-2018, 01:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Rumor has it that Wiotte = Rickey D.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
The MO is the same of posting pictures. And the humor seems quite similar.

Miss the guy though. He seems like a decent sort.
Old 01-07-2018, 01:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post

What lie buddy?
Old 01-07-2018, 05:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Human? Really?? Seems a bit animalistic to me. If a married person is allowed to act like an animal and not have any control over their urges why hold a minority accountable?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
If you consider human sex as "animalistic"? You're doing it wrong. you haven't been around animals.

Sex is as strong an urge as eating...as companionship. Give the girl a break.

Was she VIOLENT dirt? Was she? The OTHER guy WAS violent...he f@cking STABBED someone. You think sex in a square gazebo at NIGHT...after it's closed and everyone went home...is WORSE...6 months in JAIL worse than f@cking STABBING someone? Really? REALLY?

Tags
home, living, villages