Affordable Care Act

Old 01-06-2017, 07:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The poor and needy will know who repealed the ACA, democrats will make sure of that.
Yes, the left is a nasty bunch of petulant losers. You are finally right about something.
Old 01-06-2017, 07:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
The poor and needy will know who repealed the ACA, democrats will make sure of that.
And everyone already knows that it is the Democrats that mandated that they purchase something that they may not have wanted.......against their will. Or, be punished with a fine. Why do you think that there is an influx of people signing up for ObieCare this close to tax time? Because they don't want to pay the fine. And do you think they will continue to pay their premiums after they do their taxes? Nope.
Old 01-06-2017, 07:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
And everyone already knows that it is the Democrats that mandated that they purchase something that they may not have wanted.......against their will. Or, be punished with a fine. Why do you think that there is an influx of people signing up for ObieCare this close to tax time? Because they don't want to pay the fine. And do you think they will continue to pay their premiums after they do their taxes? Nope.
The reason for the mandate was already explained to you and your ilk...but apparently you're too dumb to have understood.

Young people were getting a free ride through emergency rooms...so now they simply pay their fair share.

Republicans had decades to come up with something similar to ACA, but never saw it as a big deal...since it was just the poor mostly affected.

Now they're gonna find out that repealing it, without having a viable replacement immediately...will be a REALLY BIG big deal on their future.

The dog caught the bus...now let's see what it does.

I can't wait to watch.
Old 01-06-2017, 07:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
The reason for the mandate was already explained to you and your ilk...but apparently you're too dumb to have understood.

Young people were getting a free ride through emergency rooms...so now they simply pay their fair share.

Republicans had decades to come up with something similar to ACA, but never saw it as a big deal...since it was just the poor mostly affected.

Now they're gonna find out that repealing it, without having a viable replacement immediately...will be a REALLY BIG big deal on their future.

The dog caught the bus...now let's see what it does.

I can't wait to watch.
And we already told you that we are not interested in supporting you needy people in America. It is not our responsibility to make things easier for you, just because you can't hack it in real life. This is a FREE country and making someone purchase something is not being FREE. Quit your bit*hing and crying and grow TFU!

Your program FAILED and is costing AMERICA and it's citizens too much. We were better off before ObieCare. You blind libtards will never get it. Just too naive to understand that we are not here to support you. Perhaps we should legalize post-natal abortion to get rid of the lazy.
Old 01-06-2017, 11:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
Only in your liberal induced fantasy. No one will convince you of the truth. It takes experts and lots of time to reeducate and de-brainwash people like you. Not worth the effort. You are not dangerous, just naive.
Seeing we are both guest you should be able to tell me how much you are paying for health insurance, or might the tax payers be carrying you?
Old 01-06-2017, 12:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Seeing we are both guest you should be able to tell me how much you are paying for health insurance, or might the tax payers be carrying you?
What are you talking about? I see you as Paper1. Is this a new moniker? Since I know who you used to be.
Old 01-06-2017, 12:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
And we already told you that we are not interested in supporting you needy people in America. It is not our responsibility to make things easier for you, just because you can't hack it in real life. This is a FREE country and making someone purchase something is not being FREE. Quit your bit*hing and crying and grow TFU!

Your program FAILED and is costing AMERICA and it's citizens too much. We were better off before ObieCare. You blind libtards will never get it. Just too naive to understand that we are not here to support you. Perhaps we should legalize post-natal abortion to get rid of the lazy.
Liberals are women and minorities, NEITHER can compete equally with white men...hence the NEED for quotas.

You'll never get through to them...they live in a land called denial.
Old 01-06-2017, 12:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by papsmear1
Seeing how we are all guests here...the polite thing to do is share your health insurance costs along with weather or not your paying for it, and then ask if anyone else would like to share theirs.
Old 01-06-2017, 12:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Seeing how we are all guests here...the polite thing to do is share your health insurance costs along with weather or not your paying for it, and then ask if anyone else would like to share theirs.
That poster is just a wannabe troll. Not even a very good one. People like that think that they are fooling someone by changing their ID.
Old 01-06-2017, 01:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Winston O Boogie jr View Post
I'm a moderately conservative republican and I agree. The ACA cannot simply be repealed all at once. It needs to be done in stages and it needs to be replaced with something that will actually work. As far as people losing their healthcare coverage, those who now have it, will have it for at least the next year. So it's not like the law will be repealed and suddenly 20 million people will not have coverage.

The ACA does not provide coverage anyway it only provides a means to get coverage, mandates that everyone have coverage and subsidizes some people that can't afford coverage. I don't know how many of the 20 million that were added are subsidized, but I do believe that there are a lot of people that got insurance because it was mandated. Those people will be able to drop their coverage.

For those who cannot afford coverage, we still have Medicaid. What's wrong with simply expanding that program?

A lot of people whose premiums have increased from 20% to 120% might be relieved to be able to drop their coverage.

I think that you're right. It shouldn't be called Obamacare. A more appropriate name would be the Pelosi-Reid medical folly.
I agree. Forget the term Obamacare. Never had a good ring to it. Now Trumpcare sounds better. Can't wait to see what that is.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 01-06-2017, 02:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
I agree. Forget the term Obamacare. Never had a good ring to it. Now Trumpcare sounds better. Can't wait to see what that is.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Unfortunately we will have to wait until at least 2018 since republicans only have 52 votes in the senate, not the requisite 60 votes required to pass a replacement law or to confirm any supreme court justices.
Old 01-06-2017, 02:16 PM
n/a

Jan - You could care less about anyone effected by the repeal. Only difference between you and I, is your non stop whining like you care.
Keep your money Jan, what little bit you have, and I will keep mine. Fair enough Jan?
Old 01-06-2017, 07:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Unfortunately we will have to wait until at least 2018 since republicans only have 52 votes in the senate, not the requisite 60 votes required to pass a replacement law or to confirm any supreme court justices.
That may be, but Harry's nuclear option will get rid of ObieCare. If the Democrats want to be responsible for being "obstructionists" then they can lose some more places in congress in 2018.
Old 01-07-2017, 08:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
Question:

Were you just as concerned about the millions that lost their health care coverage because of ObieCare? If not, then you shouldn't now either because the new program will take care of more folks and still get the cost down. Something that was not considered in rushing through ObieCare.
And what plan are you referring to? Also, you know this mystery plan will cover more folks and cost less because Trump told you it would? You mean the same guy who said Mexicans would pay for the wall the same time he releases his taxes? Man, there is no fool like an old fool.
Old 01-07-2017, 08:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
I'm a moderately conservative republican and I agree. The ACA cannot simply be repealed all at once. It needs to be done in stages and it needs to be replaced with something that will actually work. As far as people losing their healthcare coverage, those who now have it, will have it for at least the next year. So it's not like the law will be repealed and suddenly 20 million people will not have coverage.

The ACA does not provide coverage anyway it only provides a means to get coverage, mandates that everyone have coverage and subsidizes some people that can't afford coverage. I don't know how many of the 20 million that were added are subsidized, but I do believe that there are a lot of people that got insurance because it was mandated. Those people will be able to drop their coverage.

For those who cannot afford coverage, we still have Medicaid. What's wrong with simply expanding that program?

A lot of people whose premiums have increased from 20% to 120% might be relieved to be able to drop their coverage.

I think that you're right. It shouldn't be called Obamacare. A more appropriate name would be the Pelosi-Reid medical folly.
I want it called Trumpcare. Especially when you drop the provision that requires people to have health care insurance. I hope you are intelligent enough to know what that will do. Good luck Trumpsters on that one.

Tags
political, politics, act, care, affordable

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.