The Agenda of Misinformation Rages On

Old 12-13-2016, 09:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
First this information did not come from any of those sites you cite. In fact I never heard of any of the sites you cite. secondly as you recall from your college days to use one line is called plagiarism but to use paragraphs is called research. I passed along a reading and that was my only mistake. Because....

Liberals rage is out of control and the campaign for misinformation about anything remotely connected to Trump will persist.

Liberals rage on until they destroy any person who disagrees with them. Its their modus operandi aka/ alinskyisms.

The site of this information was intentionally not cited and predictable the liberal response, discredit the person, discredit the site without even knowing the site because I didn't matter. However what was missing again was that never never did any on the left address or discuss the content. One wonders why?

The responses from this thread underscores the above-stated. The left's actions are reminiscent of what was once termed "brown shirts" Michael Moore leads this charge .

Personal Best Regards:
Allow me to also address a few other things in this particular post.

You say nobody addressed the issue...so much crap. What is the issue...it never changes.......and it is this, and by the way this is an opinion piece and NOT a reporting of news. The story that you deliver daily is that we are not to believe anything on the main stream media and should allow our opinions to be guided by websites who cater to conspiracy theory and NON USA opinions and thoughts.

By the way also, you have made fun of my presentation at times....at least they are my words and thoughts.

Secondly, as I said...I am not a "enraged liberal".

I am an enraged conservative Republican because of people like you who have taken to the disinformation anti american way of thinking. The party has been taken over by those who believe in hate for anyone that is not like them. Why do we need to have a conspiracy behind everything....that does remind me of the Russia of old.
Old 12-13-2016, 09:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
Allow me to also address a few other things in this particular post.

You say nobody addressed the issue...so much crap. What is the issue...it never changes.......and it is this, and by the way this is an opinion piece and NOT a reporting of news. The story that you deliver daily is that we are not to believe anything on the main stream media and should allow our opinions to be guided by websites who cater to conspiracy theory and NON USA opinions and thoughts.

By the way also, you have made fun of my presentation at times....at least they are my words and thoughts.

Secondly, as I said...I am not a "enraged liberal".

I am an enraged conservative Republican because of people like you who have taken to the disinformation anti american way of thinking. The party has been taken over by those who believe in hate for anyone that is not like them. Why do we need to have a conspiracy behind everything....that does remind me of the Russia of old.
You're not fooling anyone. Only libtards use the term "hate." If you want to be convincing, you have to drop the liberal talking points.
Old 12-13-2016, 09:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
You're not fooling anyone. Only libtards use the term "hate." If you want to be convincing, you have to drop the liberal talking points.
You know I never ever believed in labels, AND most importantly, you should read some of these websites.....and then tell me they are not hate filled and my party and my conservative movement is moving so fast to the alt right, their head is spinning.

You continue to work on "lables" and forget reading, understanding etc and you are at the mercy of these conspiracy theory groups, and yes well known HATE groups.

I do not fall for that schtick that is used by the Trump team...ie., accuse your enemy of doing what you do and keep them on the defensive. I try to stay with facts and facts only.
Old 12-13-2016, 09:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post
FROM YOUR POST

"Hillary connived with the DNC to fix the primary schedule to disadvantage Bernie, received advance notice of live debate questions to use against Bernie,

FROM THE WEBSITE

"that if Hillary Clinton had not connived with the DNC to fix the primary schedule to disadvantage Bernie,received advance notice of live debate questions to use against Bernie"

FROM YOUR POST

"accepted massive donations to the Clinton foundation and family members in return for foreign policy influence,"

FROM THE WEBSITE

"if she had not accepted massive donations to the Clinton foundation and family members in return for foreign policy influence,"

FROM YOUR POST

"failed to distance herself from some very weird and troubling people, then none of this would have happened."

FROM THE WEBSITE

"if she had not failed to distance herself from some very weird and troubling people, then none of this would have happened."

Research ? okay.

Definition of plagarism......

"THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OR CLOSE IMITATION OF THE LANGUAGE AND THOUGHTS OF ANOTHER AUTHOR AND THE REPRESENTATION OF THEM AS ONE’S OWN ORIGINAL WORK."

"Research is not merely the turning in a factual paper, research is a process and a system, one summarized by this definition:

DILIGENT AND SYSTEMATIC INQUIRY OR INVESTIGATION INTO A SUBJECT IN ORDER TO DISCOVER OR REVISE FACTS, THEORIES, APPLICATIONS.

Why Stealing From Many Isn't Research - Plagiarism Today

You would think that someone who wanted to "make america great again" would .......well..

You do what you want to do. I am not an enraged liberal, actually an enraged conservative Republican, as you say as you say or imply in almost every most....all devoid of any facts except those lifted from conspiracy websites.

You have also used fake news sites as backup a few times.

Just I value integrity above all.
Integrity? Show me were all 100% of economists said trumps economic plan was bad?

And what is your explanation for the markets going wild?

Ps... never mind I promised myself not to deal with you..... and I have too much integrity to go back on my word.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using Tapatalk
Old 12-13-2016, 09:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
You know I never ever believed in labels, AND most importantly, you should read some of these websites.....and then tell me they are not hate filled and my party and my conservative movement is moving so fast to the alt right, their head is spinning.

You continue to work on "lables" and forget reading, understanding etc and you are at the mercy of these conspiracy theory groups, and yes well known HATE groups.

I do not fall for that schtick that is used by the Trump team...ie., accuse your enemy of doing what you do and keep them on the defensive. I try to stay with facts and facts only.

Hate to say it, but you are not very convincing.

By the way, I do not frequent websites that I believe are totally one sided. I do want factual information, but not conspiracies. Hillary's crimes are NOT conspiracies. Trump being in Putin's pocket IS a lame liberal conspiracy.

But, you are not a convincing conservative Rocky. Sorry, but that is just my opinion, based on your record of comments. No offense intended.
Old 12-13-2016, 10:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedwards38 View Post
Our system of government is threatened by partisanship and pride. It has become more important for your team to win than to do something to help our country. United we stand, divided we fall.
Wow , we'll said.

Is it not dividing to politicize the hacking issue just before the Electoral vote and inauguration?
Old 12-13-2016, 10:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
Wow , we'll said.

Is it not dividing to politicize the hacking issue just before the Electoral vote and inauguration?
That is the only time that we can really stop Donald Trump from handing over more power to the Russians. He seems to be pretty much in bed with them.
Old 12-13-2016, 10:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
That is the only time that we can really stop Donald Trump from handing over more power to the Russians. He seems to be pretty much in bed with them.
Please explain the exact events which you hope will will transpire over the next 40 days. I am really curious, please be specific.
Old 12-13-2016, 10:12 AM
n/a

The election was not a lottery, where any anonymous person can win without knowing anything about them. The election was about knowing the candidate you chose to vote for. If Russia really did reveal information on Hillary that has not been disputed as being false, and then if she did not get the votes needed to win, it was a good thing for America. Nothing that was revealed about Hillary and her campaign was deemed to be false by anyone. The method was wrong but the information was correct. This is not a court of law where evidence is only valid if procured legally, with a warrant. Russis did not do anything that we haven't done. Really, we have done the same thing. As a matter of fact, Obama attempted to influence the elections in Israel. He also tried to influence the vote for Brexit. We were caught hacking Merkel's phone. SO, spys will be spys and espionage will be espionage. Let's face it, if the shoe was no the other foot and it was the RNC and Trump being hacked, we would not hear anything from the DEMs other than shouts of "right wing conspiracies."
Old 12-13-2016, 12:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
So says the loser talking points and loser media and loser candidates (Obama).
Old 12-13-2016, 01:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
The election was not a lottery, where any anonymous person can win without knowing anything about them. The election was about knowing the candidate you chose to vote for. If Russia really did reveal information on Hillary that has not been disputed as being false, and then if she did not get the votes needed to win, it was a good thing for America. Nothing that was revealed about Hillary and her campaign was deemed to be false by anyone. The method was wrong but the information was correct. This is not a court of law where evidence is only valid if procured legally, with a warrant. Russis did not do anything that we haven't done. Really, we have done the same thing. As a matter of fact, Obama attempted to influence the elections in Israel. He also tried to influence the vote for Brexit. We were caught hacking Merkel's phone. SO, spys will be spys and espionage will be espionage. Let's face it, if the shoe was no the other foot and it was the RNC and Trump being hacked, we would not hear anything from the DEMs other than shouts of "right wing conspiracies."
So, I am close to agreeing with your premise, but WHY would you oppose an investigation into the hacking ?

The only folks making this political, on this forum anyway, are those who supported Trump.

I may have missed it but saw no posts saying Trump won only because of the hacking.

THUS....why do you not want to know who hacked our political parties and whether successful or not, TRIED to influence us.
Old 12-13-2016, 03:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
FROM YOUR POST

"Hillary connived with the DNC to fix the primary schedule to disadvantage Bernie, received advance notice of live debate questions to use against Bernie,

FROM THE WEBSITE

"that if Hillary Clinton had not connived with the DNC to fix the primary schedule to disadvantage Bernie,received advance notice of live debate questions to use against Bernie"

FROM YOUR POST

"accepted massive donations to the Clinton foundation and family members in return for foreign policy influence,"

FROM THE WEBSITE

"if she had not accepted massive donations to the Clinton foundation and family members in return for foreign policy influence,"

FROM YOUR POST

"failed to distance herself from some very weird and troubling people, then none of this would have happened."

FROM THE WEBSITE

"if she had not failed to distance herself from some very weird and troubling people, then none of this would have happened."

Research ? okay.

Definition of plagarism......

"THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OR CLOSE IMITATION OF THE LANGUAGE AND THOUGHTS OF ANOTHER AUTHOR AND THE REPRESENTATION OF THEM AS ONE’S OWN ORIGINAL WORK."

"Research is not merely the turning in a factual paper, research is a process and a system, one summarized by this definition:

DILIGENT AND SYSTEMATIC INQUIRY OR INVESTIGATION INTO A SUBJECT IN ORDER TO DISCOVER OR REVISE FACTS, THEORIES, APPLICATIONS.

Why Stealing From Many Isn't Research - Plagiarism Today

You would think that someone who wanted to "make america great again" would .......well..

You do what you want to do. I am not an enraged liberal, actually an enraged conservative Republican, as you say as you say or imply in almost every most....all devoid of any facts except those lifted from conspiracy websites.

You have also used fake news sites as backup a few times.

Just I value integrity above all.
Second verse same as the first ( Post #12)

Also do you honestly believe all these websites are not copying from one another? I mean they all say the same thing. Its like hip hop you have 10,000 singers and one song.

And you would have us believe they you are the only one who has captured the integrity market.

I may disagree with posters but never have I attacked them or their integrity.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-13-2016, 03:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Second verse same as the first ( Post #12)

Also do you honestly believe all these websites are not copying from one another? I mean they all say the same thing. Its like hip hop you have 10,000 singers and one song.

And you would have us believe they you are the only one who has captured the integrity market.

I may disagree with posters but never have I attacked them or their integrity.

Personal Best Regards:
Most of them do not steal and plagerize, and then defend their actions.

Your smart remarks do not make your actions any more tolerable...."1000 singers and one song"....sort of justifying your bad behavior.

Oh, I am certainly not one who preaches or can get close to spouting my perfection, however you can and have many times.

I DID NOT attack you. I simply pointed our your violation of the law and of TOTV rules.

You have decided to perpetuate that instead of showing any humility, which frankly is of no surprise.

NOBODY on here is above reproach, certainly not me, but you seem to think that you are.

This is not the first time and I had left the forum because I was tired of being lectured by people with no facts, but still continued to read and when you simply throw things in my face, it is hard to not react,

Yet you continue to defend your actions, as you feel just a cut above obviously. Anytime I am in error, I will apologize or acknowledge it, and I have never used anyones words without crediting the source, which is context.

You have made fun of me and others in the past in a general sense and questioned my presentation, but they were my words no matter how inadequate you found them

You mock anyone who is not of the same mind as you, as if they are beneath you, and that has included me on a number of instances. At least those thoughts were my own.
Old 12-13-2016, 03:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Found some more on the website plagiarized by the OP. They are bound to defend Russian interests in USA

[B]"One recent bill in the U.S. Congress is designed to crack down on websites suspected of spreading Russian propaganda. However, another more extensive bill goes even further establishing what Zero Hedge calls a de facto Ministry of Truth."

Op-Ed: Big Brother bill passing U.S. Congress with little media coverage

The cold war must be over. Obama loves Cuba...and well..ya never know.
Old 12-13-2016, 07:17 PM
n/a

This thread is very appropriately named.

The misinformed, those on the losing side, think that just because there is a lot of whinning, and arm and lip flapping the electoral college will reconsider the will of the people.

Misinformation to the maximum.

And for the replies to come about the popular vote?
Well let us just remain polite and categorize that as misinformation. Surely they know the laws of the land regarding how elections are won....OR NOT!

Tags
information, rages, misinformation, agenda

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.