The Agenda of Misinformation Rages On

Old 12-13-2016, 07:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
This thread is very appropriately named.

The misinformed, those on the losing side, think that just because there is a lot of whinning, and arm and lip flapping the electoral college will reconsider the will of the people.

Misinformation to the maximum.

And for the replies to come about the popular vote?
Well let us just remain polite and categorize that as misinformation. Surely they know the laws of the land regarding how elections are won....OR NOT!
You are clueless on so many levels.

This thread has NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with hacking of votes nor the Electoral College. It is not the least bit relevant.

Nobody on this thread, nor to my knowledge feels any doubt about the results if the election.

It appears that many on here simply keep defending something not required to be defended, and it also appears that is simply another way to beat your chest.

Election is over, Trump won...never been doubted, never been questioned. How many ways do you want itbsaid.

You people have to understand. It is time to govern now...time to go to work.

This thread was and is about the hacking of the DNC.

Your alluding to the electoral college makes no sense.
Old 12-13-2016, 07:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
So, I am close to agreeing with your premise, but WHY would you oppose an investigation into the hacking ?

The only folks making this political, on this forum anyway, are those who supported Trump.

I may have missed it but saw no posts saying Trump won only because of the hacking.

THUS....why do you not want to know who hacked our political parties and whether successful or not, TRIED to influence us.
I did not say that I am opposed to an investigation. I am opposed to a congressional witch hunt. Every time we are hacked, we investigate. And we investigate thoroughly. We have organizations for that kind of thing. People that get paid to do that kind of stuff. It is really amateurish for a foreign gov to get caught hacking us. And we do NOT let them know when we do find out that they hacked us. It's called "secrets." Something that Hillary does not understand. It is almost impossible for foreign agents to hack into our secured systems. We change the encryption key daily. So, even if they got our stuff, it would be nothing but garbage. Another reason that Hillary should never have put classified on the Internet. A felony, by the way.
Old 12-13-2016, 08:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
I did not say that I am opposed to an investigation. I am opposed to a congressional witch hunt. Every time we are hacked, we investigate. And we investigate thoroughly. We have organizations for that kind of thing. People that get paid to do that kind of stuff. It is really amateurish for a foreign gov to get caught hacking us. And we do NOT let them know when we do find out that they hacked us. It's called "secrets." Something that Hillary does not understand. It is almost impossible for foreign agents to hack into our secured systems. We change the encryption key daily. So, even if they got our stuff, it would be nothing but garbage. Another reason that Hillary should never have put classified on the Internet. A felony, by the way.
First, I am so sick of all the posts about Hillary Clinton. How long does she get your undivided attention, instead of our countries business.

I certainly want no "witch hunt" but hacking of our political parties and leaking them during an election cycle needs to be addressed.

It is that simple for me. Don't care what Party was hacked or damaged...I just do not want any government indulging in this kind of stuff.

Significant difference spying and attempting to assert control over internal functions

I could care who the candidates were, or what party. I am an American first and foremost.

It just causes me discomfort to know that folks who adopted a slogan of "make America great again" would be opposed to investigating and fighting back on an attack on America, or actually using sites friendly to Russia to make their case.

Sorry..it just does not make sense.
Old 12-14-2016, 05:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
Most of them do not steal and plagerize, and then defend their actions.

Your smart remarks do not make your actions any more tolerable...."1000 singers and one song"....sort of justifying your bad behavior.

Oh, I am certainly not one who preaches or can get close to spouting my perfection, however you can and have many times.

I DID NOT attack you. I simply pointed our your violation of the law and of TOTV rules.

You have decided to perpetuate that instead of showing any humility, which frankly is of no surprise.

NOBODY on here is above reproach, certainly not me, but you seem to think that you are.

This is not the first time and I had left the forum because I was tired of being lectured by people with no facts, but still continued to read and when you simply throw things in my face, it is hard to not react,

Yet you continue to defend your actions, as you feel just a cut above obviously. Anytime I am in error, I will apologize or acknowledge it, and I have never used anyones words without crediting the source, which is context.

You have made fun of me and others in the past in a general sense and questioned my presentation, but they were my words no matter how inadequate you found them

You mock anyone who is not of the same mind as you, as if they are beneath you, and that has included me on a number of instances. At least those thoughts were my own.
Please forgive me but your own words describe how you feel and hence who you are and how you think. I can't change that fact. You seem angry. This anger has led you to overstate your positions and to transpose onto me those labels that are false

I mock no one. I have worked to save face. I have admitted when I was in error or mistaken many times in the past. I've said in the past that no one should take issues to heart. Once I leave TOTV I think upon no more. Its an opportunity to pass time share thoughts learn about what is happening in TV.

Your comments sadden me because I would never intentionally hurt anyone. If I have left you with that impression my apologies. I am not that man

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-14-2016, 07:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Please forgive me but your own words describe how you feel and hence who you are and how you think. I can't change that fact. You seem angry. This anger has led you to overstate your positions and to transpose onto me those labels that are false

I mock no one. I have worked to save face. I have admitted when I was in error or mistaken many times in the past. I've said in the past that no one should take issues to heart. Once I leave TOTV I think upon no more. Its an opportunity to pass time share thoughts learn about what is happening in TV.

Your comments sadden me because I would never intentionally hurt anyone. If I have left you with that impression my apologies. I am not that man

Personal Best Regards:
First, I accept your apology.

I notice that you take no responsibility for your plagiarism or apology for that.

I AM angry. You don't care why, but I am angry because I AM a conservative Republican, and proud of it. Posters who have moved to the extreme conspiratorial place, and reflect that on this forum by IGNORING issues and concentrating on hating the media, the President, using the far right websites as basis for views. Favoring a country like Russia over the USA (only way to understand the fascination wth the pro Russian websites quoted and cited, and hate for any media that does not come from the "leader", no matter his record on truth), refusal to accept the lying if their leader but to demean our own USA press as he requests.

I AM angry because this is NOT being a conservative, or a Republican. The anger toward anyone who disagrees is not being a Republican or conservative. My version of the Republican Party investigates, RESPECTS, and is averse to hating anyone because of skin color, religion or ancestry. They are not the enemy of this country.

Perhaps I am foolish, but the acceptance of Donald Trump and the BLIND acceptance of his words trouble me and yes, make me angry. I believe in morals, ethics and truth. I refuse to accept an acceptance of a man, or website that supports a regime who KILLS journalists or political enemies, who outwardly wants to destroy a united defense with other countries (no matter who pays) and who is a menace to his neighbors. When I hear folks like you denegrate our free press and embrace those who support any regimes like Russia, I do get mad.

I get angry when I hear people support what they know as lying. I get angry at mass groups of people cheering and chanting hateful things (perhaps my study of history is at fault) instead of cheering hopeful facts.

I also, as you, get angry at a non working congress. However, I disagree with cutting off the media and putting my total trust in one single man with a record of cheating and lying that is undeniable.

I get angry at many liberal ideas, but I get angry at people who call them names with no basis to dissuade their position on the issue in question.

I am proud to be a conservative Republican, and submit that those who, on this forum, who preach hate for the media, groups of people without looking at both sides of any issue are not conservative Republicans, but anti a lot of things.

Your posts, as with others do never address issues but more often, address your hate for somebody..your displeasure.with somebody but never addressing the issue.

I get mocked by posters who feel the incoming President is almighty when it comes to economics, but yet to hear anyone come on here and explain HOW it will happen without an exploding national debt. These same posters get angry because they feel black voters blindly accepted a black man....yet accept a white businessman because he is a white businessman, because he certainly has offered no factual ways.

I was one of the most vocal anti Obama posters in this board going back to 2008, and never said a kind word about the Clinton's (as BUCCO). I changed my user name because of insulting and personal PM's from those on the left. I complained both to the admin and online about the actions of those on the left.

I AM angry because now I find myself in the position of agreeing with many of those I opposed, NOT on policy but on concern for the blind trust placed in the hands of an immoral, immature man.

I AM angry because I see people like you using hate for media, hate for certain people to in someway support this person without question and totally blind, then brace it with things generated by extreme pro Russian websites. I see the enlarged base of white supremacists growing in their vocal support for this man without any question from you or others on here.

So I admit to anger. I have read your posts for many years, and my memory is agreeing much more than not, but it appears this extreme move to the far right has moved you.

I DO NOT support ANY of those positions. They are non American, hate based positions and I totally reject them. I reject blind loyalty to ANY man, especially a man who has a history like Trump.
Old 12-14-2016, 07:45 AM
n/a

I have voted both ways and I disliked how both parties has slipped to the outer edges of ultra conservative and ultra liberal.

I have to support the separation of Church and State although I am a Christian, A Catholic. I don't want something I don't believe taught in Public Schools and others don't want what I believe taught in Public Schools. I have never had an abortion but have used Birth Control and carefully planned the children we have. I think Roe Vs. Wade should remain in place and people act in such a way that they are not ever in a place to not want a pregnancy.

I think that Donald Trump was voted in not because he was well liked, but because the political system was so much disliked and of the candidates he was a better choice, although he is a poor communicator and often inappropriate and certainly not diplomatic.

I am pleased to see that he has not taken any days off and has looked to "hire" people who seem capable and by that, able to adapt to new situations and processes and are intelligent.
Old 12-14-2016, 08:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
I may disagree with posters but never have I attacked them or their integrity.
That is a total, complete and outrageous lie.

The times you've used a broad brush to denigrate Democrats (or even anyone to the left of your extremist right position) and anyone that didn't vote for Chump...are innumerable.

Trying to hide behind "Dear Guest" and "Personal Best Regards"...doesn't fool anyone with even a modicum of intelligence.
Old 12-14-2016, 09:20 AM
n/a

Sounds like we have a pi$$ed off school teach here lecturing on every post by measuring ONLY against their own opinion.

And it doesn't seem to matter whether accurate or correct!
Old 12-14-2016, 09:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
That is a total, complete and outrageous lie.

The times you've used a broad brush to denigrate Democrats (or even anyone to the left of your extremist right position) and anyone that didn't vote for Chump...are innumerable.

Trying to hide behind "Dear Guest" and "Personal Best Regards"...doesn't fool anyone with even a modicum of intelligence.
CNM is attempting to convince us that she is hurt. She does not like it when someone calls her out for attacking others. She feels that only she has the right to attack, and expect no retaliation.

Hey CNM.............pull my finger........
Old 12-14-2016, 09:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
First, I accept your apology.

I notice that you take no responsibility for your plagiarism or apology for that.

I AM angry. You don't care why, but I am angry because I AM a conservative Republican, and proud of it. Posters who have moved to the extreme conspiratorial place, and reflect that on this forum by IGNORING issues and concentrating on hating the media, the President, using the far right websites as basis for views. Favoring a country like Russia over the USA (only way to understand the fascination wth the pro Russian websites quoted and cited, and hate for any media that does not come from the "leader", no matter his record on truth), refusal to accept the lying if their leader but to demean our own USA press as he requests.

I AM angry because this is NOT being a conservative, or a Republican. The anger toward anyone who disagrees is not being a Republican or conservative. My version of the Republican Party investigates, RESPECTS, and is averse to hating anyone because of skin color, religion or ancestry. They are not the enemy of this country.

Perhaps I am foolish, but the acceptance of Donald Trump and the BLIND acceptance of his words trouble me and yes, make me angry. I believe in morals, ethics and truth. I refuse to accept an acceptance of a man, or website that supports a regime who KILLS journalists or political enemies, who outwardly wants to destroy a united defense with other countries (no matter who pays) and who is a menace to his neighbors. When I hear folks like you denegrate our free press and embrace those who support any regimes like Russia, I do get mad.

I get angry when I hear people support what they know as lying. I get angry at mass groups of people cheering and chanting hateful things (perhaps my study of history is at fault) instead of cheering hopeful facts.

I also, as you, get angry at a non working congress. However, I disagree with cutting off the media and putting my total trust in one single man with a record of cheating and lying that is undeniable.

I get angry at many liberal ideas, but I get angry at people who call them names with no basis to dissuade their position on the issue in question.

I am proud to be a conservative Republican, and submit that those who, on this forum, who preach hate for the media, groups of people without looking at both sides of any issue are not conservative Republicans, but anti a lot of things.

Your posts, as with others do never address issues but more often, address your hate for somebody..your displeasure.with somebody but never addressing the issue.

I get mocked by posters who feel the incoming President is almighty when it comes to economics, but yet to hear anyone come on here and explain HOW it will happen without an exploding national debt. These same posters get angry because they feel black voters blindly accepted a black man....yet accept a white businessman because he is a white businessman, because he certainly has offered no factual ways.

I was one of the most vocal anti Obama posters in this board going back to 2008, and never said a kind word about the Clinton's (as BUCCO). I changed my user name because of insulting and personal PM's from those on the left. I complained both to the admin and online about the actions of those on the left.

I AM angry because now I find myself in the position of agreeing with many of those I opposed, NOT on policy but on concern for the blind trust placed in the hands of an immoral, immature man.

I AM angry because I see people like you using hate for media, hate for certain people to in someway support this person without question and totally blind, then brace it with things generated by extreme pro Russian websites. I see the enlarged base of white supremacists growing in their vocal support for this man without any question from you or others on here.

So I admit to anger. I have read your posts for many years, and my memory is agreeing much more than not, but it appears this extreme move to the far right has moved you.

I DO NOT support ANY of those positions. They are non American, hate based positions and I totally reject them. I reject blind loyalty to ANY man, especially a man who has a history like Trump.
Have you ever stopped to think that you are spending much of your time on here, complaining about how others post? This is an open and unregulated forum, so get over it. If you don't wish to participate, there are other websites out there in the vast Internet that might be more suitable to your requirements.

I'm not really sorry that you do not like my type of conservative. Some folks just won't cooperate with your view or respect your stance on issues. Live with it. If you wish to claim to be a conservative and defend Hillary, that is up to you. Not everyone is going to find that credible. Some will question your view. Live with it.
Old 12-14-2016, 10:41 AM
n/a

Quote:

Have you ever stopped to think that you are spending much of your time on here, complaining about how others post? This is an open and unregulated forum, so get over it. If you don't wish to participate, there are other websites out there in the vast Internet that might be more suitable to your requirements.

I'm not really sorry that you do not like my type of conservative. Some folks just won't cooperate with your view or respect your stance on issues. Live with it. If you wish to claim to be a conservative and defend Hillary, that is up to you. Not everyone is going to find that credible. Some will question your view. Live with it.
Your suggestion that this forum is to be used to simply attack and denegrate those we do not agree wit, then certainly I have been misled.

If we are to avoid any discussion of issues, this becomes a mindless festival of name calling.

And to YOU, to whom I have issued this challenge a number of times....show me ONE post from me that supports Clinton, or even implies support.

You have never responded before so I do not expect one now.

As far as respecting you or antone's stand on issues...

I have no idea what your stand is besides...anti Clinton and anti Obama and pet names for those who are liberals OR YOU perceive as liberal, or even can say just anyone who does not March lock step with you.

I do participate in other forums, and a few discussion groups. Since I started her and was an original member of TOTV political forum, I have always wanted this forum to step up and be an adult. NOT agreeing with me, conservatives, but AT LEAST discuss, with some respect, actual issues facing this country.

Sadly, this forum has garnered a reputation, and perhaps you are correct....expecting adult discussion on here is hopeless. Always hoped for it, but sadly it does not appear to be possible. Just KNOW, that what is practiced here is NOT political dupidcussion.
Old 12-14-2016, 10:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Sounds like we have a pi$$ed off school teach here lecturing on every post by measuring ONLY against their own opinion.

And it doesn't seem to matter whether accurate or correct!
Amazing how the tradition of accusing folks of your own practice has caught on.

It appears to be new norm

Tags
information, rages, misinformation, agenda

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.