AHCA your thoughts...

Old 05-07-2017, 12:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by the boy View Post
GOP health bill could boost costs for those in employer-provided plans
Bill could mean changes for employer plans, too

GOP health bill could boost costs for those in employer-provided plans - StarTribune.com
Key word = "could"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 05-07-2017, 12:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Key word = "could"

Coming from Trumpcare, it is a good probability if passed
Old 05-07-2017, 02:08 PM
n/a

I really like the term Trumpcare. It will resonate with his voters as they try to figure out what hit them.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 05-07-2017, 02:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hey now - you started down the sexist path with "being a woman is a pre existing condition", I just took it a little further. Odd that it bothered you, if you made a sexist statement about men, nobody would care...

I looked at your link...no mention of 17 billion in ten years. Again, I will ask you to share your math.

Yes, I am serious. Pre existing coverage is included in the bill, the states can opt out. Why do you believe a state would opt out? Why do you believe the elected officials of the state only look out for the rich? Do you vote with that opinion toward all that are running? Seems cynical...
Dirt.....

I have explained that the 17 billon was NOT my math but from another source which I have NOT been able to find again so I provided another....

I believe that RED states would be likely to opt out as it was the Freedom party who wanted that little nugget in the bill. In a point of fact 4 of those represent Florida according to PEW research.

I tend to vote on issues one of those is freedom of choice. That all women should have the right to choose what is best for them...it is NOT my business to meddle in that! That alone means I rarely vote for a Republican. But it has happened.

I do NOT believe in Trickle down economics, just look at Kansas. So if any candidate is selling that I am NOT buying.

If you are a chicken hawk, anyone who dodged the draft, should NOT be allowed to send troops into war!

I vote on Freedom of Religion which to me includes Freedom from YOUR Religion! So this new executive order to protect religious liberty was already struct down when Pence tried it in Indiana. In the public sector you can't open a business and refuse to server a segment of the public.

I also vote locally on public school funding with a yes as I was educated that way so I should give back.

And in case you were wondering did I vote yes for the legalization of weed in Colorado that would be a NO!

I wouldn't make a sexist statement about a man or a women. I have seen too much workplace sexual harassment swept under the rug for that!

Hopefully I have answered your questions....it your turn now "What do you vote on?"
Old 05-07-2017, 03:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
You don't know much about Australian health care, do you?
Enlighten me, and while you are at enlighten Trump. If the AHCA is going in the opposite direction of Australian health care, which he says is better than ours, how the AHCA be any damn good?

If Trump is all knowing, then he isn't looking for what is best for the majority of Americans. Then what is he looking for? How about a tax cut for the rich?

That can't be right. Republicans never look to cut taxes for the rich except every time that put a tax plan forward.
Old 05-07-2017, 03:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Enlighten me, and while you are at enlighten Trump. If the AHCA is going in the opposite direction of Australian health care, which he says is better than ours, how the AHCA be any damn good?

If Trump is all knowing, then he isn't looking for what is best for the majority of Americans. Then what is he looking for? How about a tax cut for the rich?

That can't be right. Republicans never look to cut taxes for the rich except every time that put a tax plan forward.
What do you have against the "rich?" It is discrimination to treat one group different from another.
Old 05-07-2017, 04:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe De Vito View Post

Well Joe maybe you should work on becoming rich...

Old 05-07-2017, 07:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
What do you have against the "rich?" It is discrimination to treat one group different from another.
The left...the liberals discriminate against EVERYTHING but the female gender and dark skin color.

Tags
tax, thoughts, ahca

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.