Akan People.

Old 09-22-2017, 09:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Best of luck with you GED studies. Keep us posted with your test results.
What...are you black? That's how they speak. No clue as to proper syntax.
Old 09-22-2017, 09:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
What...are you black? That's how they speak. No clue as to proper syntax.
What...are you a racist?
Old 09-22-2017, 09:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Are you a racist?
Specieist...I don't believe all species are equal.

How about you? Do you believe ALL species are equal?
Old 09-22-2017, 10:00 PM
n/a

Default Oprah Winfrey's DNA Results.

Oprah Winfrey’s Surprising DNA Test – Ancestry Blog

I was wondered what Oprah Winfrey had in her DNA and if this was from the Akan people but she seems to have ancestors in other parts of Africa.

What's the point of this? To get posters on here away from thinking about black and white and focus on the countries and/or groups of people various people-- including posters-- come from.

My DNA would probably be Irish, Scotch, English, Welsh, Spanish, Moor, German, Austrian, Prussian and maybe even some Akan people far back.
Old 09-22-2017, 10:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post

I was wondered what Oprah Winfrey had in her DNA and if this was from the Akan people but she seems to have ancestors in other parts of Africa.

What's the point of this? To get posters on here away from thinking about black and white and focus on the countries and/or groups of people various people-- including posters-- come from.

My DNA would probably be Irish, Scotch, English, Welsh, Spanish, Moor, German, Austrian, Prussian and maybe even some Akan people far back.

Everyone show your 23 & me !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-22-2017, 10:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post

It cost a hundred bucks to have your dna analyzed. Sounds to me as if your thinking about it. I did it a few months ago. Not a life changing event for me but it could be for others. The fact is, people lie. DNA doesn’t.

Old 09-22-2017, 10:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Everyone show your 23 & me !

This is from my various relatives extensive Genealogy research which they traced to relatives coming to America around the 1680s from Great Britain on my mother's side and 1880 from my father's side from Germany.

My younger brother married a Jamaican woman who is probably from the Akan people as far as her ancestry goes. Older brother married a Brazilian woman first and later a Virginian of German descent.
Old 09-23-2017, 06:37 AM
n/a

Default Kofi Annan. One of the Better Known Akan People.

Kofi Annan - Wikipedia

Secretary-General of the United Nations. Akan language - Wikipedia

Forest Whitaker - Wikipedia His mother had an Akan people ethnic background.

Rogue One - Wikipedia
Old 09-23-2017, 07:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
Kofi Annan - Wikipedia

Secretary-General of the United Nations. Akan language - Wikipedia

Forest Whitaker - Wikipedia His mother had an Akan people ethnic background.

Rogue One - Wikipedia
You're obsessed with the Akan people...here is their history:

"Oral traditions of the ruling Abrade (Aduana) Clan relate that they originated from ancient Ghana. They migrated from the north, they went through Egypt and settled in Nubia (Sudan). Around 500AD (5th century), due to the pressure exerted on Nubia by Axumite kingdom of Ethiopia, Nubia was shattered, and the Akan people moved west and established small trading kingdoms. These kingdoms grew, and around 750AD the Empire of Ghana was formed. The Empire lasted from 750AD to 1200AD and collapsed as a result of the introduction of Islam in the Western Sudan, and the zeal of the Muslims to impose their religion: their ancestors eventually left for Kong (i.e. present day Ivory Coast). From Kong they moved to Wam and then to Dormaa (both located in present-day Brong-Ahafo region). The movement from Kong was necessitated by the desire of the people to find suitable savannah conditions since they were not used to forest life. Around the 14th century, they moved from Dormaa South Eastwards to Twifo-Hemang, North West Cape Coast. This move was commercially motivated."

They're NOT "native" Africans IF they migrated from the north through Egypt.

Once again...the Muslims came in and wrecked everything.

These are NOT "Negros". They may be "black skinned" but I bet genetically they're not Negros. Or they ARE and their "oral history" is full of sh!t.
Old 09-23-2017, 07:16 AM
n/a

Akan Philosophy of the Person (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)

This is interesting.

Curious? Does anyone think that the French are superior in DNA to the English because William the Conqueror's forces won the Battle of Hastings in 1066? That was the Norman Invasion of England. That battle could have gone either way.
Old 09-23-2017, 07:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Akan Philosophy of the Person (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)

This is interesting.

Curious? Does anyone think that the French are superior in DNA to the English because William the Conqueror's forces won the Battle of Hastings in 1066? That was the Norman Invasion of England. That battle could have gone either way.
This isn't an OLD philosophy...this is NEW. It's NOT the AKAN philosophy...it's the writing on MODERN day people.

"Kwasi Wiredu is one of the foremost African philosophers working today. Wikipedia
Born: October 3, 1931 (age 85), Kumasi, Ghana"

"Kwame Gyekye is a Ghanaian philosopher, and an important figure in the development of modern African philosophy. Wikipedia
Born: November 10, 1939 (age 77), Kumasi, Ghana"

"As Kaunda explains, “personhood is not an automatic quality of the human individual; it is something to be achieved, the higher the achievement, the higher the credit”"

So...99% of blacks aren't "persons"...WHAT have they achieved? Collecting $60,000 a year in welfare benefits? Killing more people than any other "race"? Committing more robberies and crime in general than any other "race"? Being the stupidest "race"? Blacks as a race, as a people, are worthless to modern westerners.

"The criteria for achieving personhood in Akan society are based on two kinds of considerations. The first is the natural fact that we tend to care for our kin and feel responsible for those with whom we are in close reciprocal relationships. The second is that societies need some way to encourage and support members' feelings of empathy for those beyond their families."

What are they kidding? Blacks show NO compassion for one another...look at the crime in the inner cities where the 99% live. Look at the violence, the killings.

I'm stopping here...your link is nothing but crap. It's black guys telling US how WE should act...with NOTHING expected from the "receivers".

NOTHING the 99% of blacks in America do makes them a "person". According to their own philosophers.
Old 09-23-2017, 07:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
You still hoping to bang your dead brothers wife???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
She may be way way too old for his taste. But still very sick. I bet his sister in law loves him and thinks his project is Herculean......NOT.
Old 09-23-2017, 08:47 AM
n/a

Idris Elba - Wikipedia

Another person with probably Akan ancestors through his mother. The Dark Tower (2017 film - Wikipedia)

Tags
american, high, people

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.