AL Sharpton

Old 02-13-2015, 05:19 PM
n/a

This country needs a leader who can reunite people. Obama Holder Sharpton Jackson The Black Caucus in Congress fuel radicals like the Black Panther
Old 02-13-2015, 05:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
This country needs a leader who can reunite people. Obama Holder Sharpton Jackson The Black Caucus in Congress fuel radicals like the Black Panther

How could anyone consider the above posting to be racist?
Old 02-13-2015, 05:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Giuest: You are allowing your hate for Sara Palin to overtake your reasoning.

Obama has received Sharpton over 70 times. Sharpton sits at the right hand of NYC Mayor de Blasio. Sharpton recommended an advisor to di blasio who had to resign because she owed taxes and her live in boyfriend was a major felon.

Sharpton paid Obama a visit just to make his personal recommendation for Loretta Lynch to replace Holder.

Sharpton belongs in prison. if he did inform on the mob they will eventually pay him a visit
I have no hatred for Sara Palin. She is just an incompetent boob.

As for Al Sharpton sitting at the right hand of Mayor de Blasio, remember that de Blasio won with 82% of the vote. As for recommending Lynch to replace Holder, she will do an excellent job.

Get ready for 2016 when Mrs. Clinton will become your next president for 8 years.
Old 02-13-2015, 05:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Not racist in anyway shape or form.

It is a correct assessment of a President who ran for office saying he would unite. The Black Panthers, if you read were on their "death bed" until 2008, and did not get a second life because of the election of Barrack Obama, THAT WOULD BE RACIST. But the pandering by the President to Sharpton, etal and read the backgrounds of these folks, you would understand.

The work being done in Israel by this administration to defeat Netanyahu and the complete lack of compassion for Israels stake in the Iran negotiations might be called anti semitic by some...not me by the way, but is plausable as you call racist.

I HATE anyone or anything that is racist, BUT I also hate the looseness used to throw that term around not matter what criticism you might hear about this administration for which their is no logical response....you are a racist, they say. Highly offensive and frankly has the reverse affect that you might want.
Old 02-13-2015, 05:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
I have no hatred for Sara Palin. She is just an incompetent boob.

As for Al Sharpton sitting at the right hand of Mayor de Blasio, remember that de Blasio won with 82% of the vote. As for recommending Lynch to replace Holder, she will do an excellent job.

Get ready for 2016 when Mrs. Clinton will become your next president for 8 years.
You keep doing it let go of the hatred and focus on the efficacy of the people in office you admire.
Old 02-13-2015, 05:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Guest: Your Alinsky style comments are an emotional accusation and not a cogent argument and because of that you lose credibility.

The statement I made has been a news story for sometime now and critics have been from both sides of the room. The race issue does not fall with me but from the people I cited. i would have made the same statement if the people fueling this issue were white green blue or red.

Finally people who play the race card also fuel racial bias. So you might want to explain why you do not believe that these folks are fueling a racial divide .
Old 02-13-2015, 06:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Sharpton is a felon who has not yet been sentenced to a prison term.

How many posters on TOTV could ignore the tax laws like he does?

You would think Obama would be embarrassed to be seen with complete joke like Sharpton. The fact that he isn't also tells you all you need to know ... birds of a feather etc.
Ignoring tax laws? How about Gary Morse for one?
Old 02-13-2015, 06:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Sharpton is a felon who has not yet been sentenced to a prison term.

How many posters on TOTV could ignore the tax laws like he does?

You would think Obama would be embarrassed to be seen with complete joke like Sharpton. The fact that he isn't also tells you all you need to know ... birds of a feather etc.
Geitner Rangel two others i can think of
Old 02-13-2015, 06:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
WOW...all I can say
Old 02-13-2015, 06:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Uh, to compare Gary Morse to Al Sharpton takes a certain level of deliberate denial or dementia don't you think? Come on .. .try to keep it real at least.
Old 02-13-2015, 06:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Got it...this is more up your alley...

" After the recent Black Lives Matter protests, there is a new brownie troop in Oakland. Instead of selling cookies, they are spreading a message.
On a Saturday afternoon in Oakland, a handful of 8 to 10 year old girls are gathered, in brown uniforms, giggling and eating cupcakes. They look like Girl Scouts, but it’s not just fun and games.
And it’s not just fun and games. “White policeman are killing black young folks such as women, men and children,” one of the girls said.
Another girl said, “Mike Brown. He was shot because he didn’t do nothing. Only the police officer shot him because of his skin color.”
These girls are called the “Radical Brownies.” And instead of learning sewing, they’re learning social justice.
Even their uniforms have a message.
“The beret, it’s a Black Panther/Brown Beret twist,” one of the Radical Brownies said.
“I think it’s very appropriate. A lot of the work the Black Panthers did was community oriented,” Radical Brownies co-founder Marilyn Hollinquest told KPIX 5.

Young Oakland Girls Called
That's truly inspirational ... Radical Brownies. Raise the kids to hate their country and culture and, even better, base it on the lie that Michael Brown was an innocent victim yada who actually never had his hands up because he was charging the cop ... which is the dumba** got shot. The most lethal threat today for young black kids are other young black kids in the hood ... those are the ones I feel sorry for.
Old 02-13-2015, 07:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
That's truly inspirational ... Radical Brownies. Raise the kids to hate their country and culture and, even better, base it on the lie that Michael Brown was an innocent victim yada who actually never had his hands up because he was charging the cop ... which is the dumba** got shot. The most lethal threat today for young black kids are other young black kids in the hood ... those are the ones I feel sorry for.

If you actually read about the Radical Brownies, you will find it consists of only about 12 girls right now. It teaches social consciousness and focuses on their own culture.

Read and learn.
Old 02-13-2015, 07:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
If you actually read about the Radical Brownies, you will find it consists of only about 12 girls right now. It teaches social consciousness and focuses on their own culture.

Read and learn.
I did read about it and I think it's pretty clear what the driving force is ... you need to get past the puff piece in the media and draw your own conclusions. I think it largely disadvantages the young girls further ironically enough.

I mean, why would you perpetuate a lie (ie hand ups etc) and teach it as truth to young kids? Its sad
Old 02-13-2015, 07:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
You keep doing it let go of the hatred and focus on the efficacy of the people in office you admire.
Talk to me in November, 2016, after Mrs. Clinton wins her first Presidential election. Until then .

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.