n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
creating sub forums??????
Really??

What was solved or gained quality wise?
NOTHING!

Actually quite unbelievable!!
Maybe bog99 will stay in that play room. And none of us need visit.

I believe that they should look at a large number of some posters messages and ban those who make CRIMINAL and LIBELOUS attacks on other posters. It should not be hard to see who has been doing that for the past eight months or so. By CRIMINAL I mean hard core harassment.
Old 11-23-2017, 04:50 PM
n/a

I totally agree with your assessment OP. Political Talk will never reach civil discourse for two primary reasons 1) identity politics 2) Trump Derangement Syndrome .

Identity Politics: The truth is minority collectives are pushing a false narrative throughout the nation.

Trump Endangerment Syndrome continues because disgruntled Establishment figures (swamp creatures) are inflaming radial minority groups , gays etc.
This #Never Trump is the only way they have to stop Trump. All attacks on Trump are personal and not performance related. MSM would never dare compliment the Trump Administration for a job well done.

The #Never Trump like all such movements will disintegrate as people become aware of the truth.

People should be concerned that leaders in our intelligence community politicized their positions and their agency. Essentially the CIA/FBI morphed into the KGB

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-23-2017, 06:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
I totally agree with your assessment OP. Political Talk will never reach civil discourse for two primary reasons 1) identity politics 2) Trump Derangement Syndrome .

Identity Politics: The truth is minority collectives are pushing a false narrative throughout the nation.

Trump Endangerment Syndrome continues because disgruntled Establishment figures (swamp creatures) are inflaming radial minority groups , gays etc.
This #Never Trump is the only way they have to stop Trump. All attacks on Trump are personal and not performance related. MSM would never dare compliment the Trump Administration for a job well done.

The #Never Trump like all such movements will disintegrate as people become aware of the truth.

People should be concerned that leaders in our intelligence community politicized their positions and their agency. Essentially the CIA/FBI morphed into the KGB

Personal Best Regards:

If you ever get tired of just venting, pontificating, and just hearing yourself talk, I invite you to:

https://www.talkofthevillages.com/fo...ervatives-517/

Old 11-23-2017, 07:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTHECon

Personal Best Regards:
You crack me the heck up.

You basically describe and diss yourself, but aren't smart enough...to even realize it.

Not to mention that your demigod only wishes he could mold the FBI/CIA into the FSB (formerly known as KGB)...so that he could play dictator like his pal Putin.

I'll bet Chump gets so envious of Putin and his absolute power...that he becomes apoplectic in private.

As for Trump's so-called "accomplishments"...can you please provide a list of his legislative achievements?

Oh wait...there are NONE.

The only thing he's done so far, is to follow Obama around to try and undo anything good that was done to protect the environment and citizens...simply because it had Obama's name on it.

Wait a minute, I almost forgot...that's not all he's done.

Chump has also publicly lowered the status of POTUS to that of a scorned little bitch...by punching down toward anyone who doesn't buy his lies and embellishments.

And some people actually think that's a good thing?

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 11-23-2017, 08:36 PM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
You are really in love.

With Trump and your words, WHICH NEVER EVER SAY ANYTHING.

You speak in nothing but hateful generalities. You general comments on black people on another thread are not just distasteful, but simply insulting.

You always say you want to talk issues, BUT NEVER EVER DO..you run from them.

I am shocked frankly.....I have realized your were a phony hypocrite, but not to this degree. You made a sarcastic remark in another thread where you spoke of black people as if they were a piece of chattel...the thread where you proudly proclaimed you heard someone on the Laura Ingraham show, then were snide about MY viewing habits.

You also have posted that you watch no network tv news. You previously said CNN and MSNBC were out. That leaves you with Fox.

My "friend".... the term you like to demean others with...you are really a snob...my "friend" I read and I read a lot. Enough to know the Ingraham show is pure BS entertainment. She has people in there to be used for YOUR ENJOYMENT.

Speaking of which. You have said many times all MSM lie, yet you have been challenged over and over and never give an example. Now, since you quote Fox and Alex Jones, along with a Russian web site. We know your academic sources.

You actually called the United States Intelligence agencies treasonous, and you have completely adopted the Russian message.

Your love for Trump and your disgust for anything American is noted.

You can't go much lower.
Old 11-23-2017, 08:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
If you ever get tired of just venting, pontificating, and just hearing yourself talk, I invite you to:

https://www.talkofthevillages.com/fo...ervatives-517/

Pontificating is ALL Rubicon does. He knows nothing which is why he is absent any conversation that require facts.

He bows to one person now, as he has trashed all our intelligence agencies with accusations galore.

His post #3 tells you where his heart is.
Old 11-23-2017, 08:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
You are really in love.

With Trump and your words, WHICH NEVER EVER SAY ANYTHING.

You speak in nothing but hateful generalities. You general comments on black people on another thread are not just distasteful, but simply insulting.

You always say you want to talk issues, BUT NEVER EVER DO..you run from them.

I am shocked frankly.....I have realized your were a phony hypocrite, but not to this degree. You made a sarcastic remark in another thread where you spoke of black people as if they were a piece of chattel...the thread where you proudly proclaimed you heard someone on the Laura Ingraham show, then were snide about MY viewing habits.

You also have posted that you watch no network tv news. You previously said CNN and MSNBC were out. That leaves you with Fox.

My "friend".... the term you like to demean others with...you are really a snob...my "friend" I read and I read a lot. Enough to know the Ingraham show is pure BS entertainment. She has people in there to be used for YOUR ENJOYMENT.

Speaking of which. You have said many times all MSM lie, yet you have been challenged over and over and never give an example. Now, since you quote Fox and Alex Jones, along with a Russian web site. We know your academic sources.

You actually called the United States Intelligence agencies treasonous, and you have completely adopted the Russian message.

Your love for Trump and your disgust for anything American is noted.

You can't go much lower
I thought the above underlined months ago, yet it's the only thing...he keeps proving me wrong about.

I too saw him expose his true colors...in his racist post about blacks.

Not that I was surprised of course, because he long ago...outed himself as a flaming narcissistic blowhard and fake Christian.
Old 11-23-2017, 09:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldsore
I thought the above underlined months ago, yet it's the only thing...he keeps proving me wrong about.

Not that I was surprised of course, because he long ago...outed himself as a flaming narcissistic blowhard and fake Christian.
He must have slipped and told the truth. I know how important political correctness is to you.

Huh coldsore?

I guess I should capitalize your name...Coldsore.
Old 11-23-2017, 09:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by (unt View Post

Yes that is so much worst than inferring that people that do not speak good English were undocumented....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 11-23-2017, 09:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtBag
Yes that is so much worst than inferring that people that do not speak good English were undocumented....
I've never inferred that you are undocumented.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 11-23-2017, 09:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by suckassrockface View Post
Pontificating is ALL Rubicon does. He knows nothing which is why he is absent any conversation that require facts.

He bows to one person now, as he has trashed all our intelligence agencies with accusations galore.

His post #3 tells you where his heart is.
Talk about the kettle calling the pot black...

Old 11-23-2017, 09:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacistBoyBaldwin
He must have slipped and told the truth. I know how important political correctness is to you.

Huh coldsore?

I guess I should capitalize your name...Coldsore.

Coming from someone who is so utterly petrified of women and minorities...that's downright funny.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 11-23-2017, 09:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ignorant (unt View Post
I've never inferred that you are undocumented.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Oh now you want to try to be cute, LOL.

No...you inferred the workers on the landscaping crew, that did not speak good English, were undocumented.

Old 11-23-2017, 09:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldsore

Coming from someone who is so utterly petrified of women and minorities...that's downright funny.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
The ONLY thing that "petrifies" me is the damage you've already done and continue to do to this country.

From 90% white at the end of the 1950s...from #1 in the WORLD...to the current...49% white and #25 in the world.

You've done a GREAT job forcing the wrong people into the wrong jobs...lowering ALL our standards...and destroying cities and schools with your push to "diversify".

In 30 years...when we're 80% minorities and resemble Mexico II...our grandchildren will decide which one of us was right.

Tags
quality, solved

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.