Allegiance posted a photo of me in this thread. ADMIN notified: https://www.talkofth

Old 05-29-2017, 12:00 AM
n/a

Default Allegiance posted a photo of me in this thread. ADMIN notified: https://www.talkofth

Admin has been notified.

To all those who have the character to have ignored this person's publication of my photo, I thank you.

To Allegiance: your actions are immature, and probably reflect your intelligence, not to mention your moral equivalent of a stalker.
Old 05-29-2017, 04:01 AM
n/a

I do not believe anyone should be maligned be he a private citizen or a president. Issues, comments etc on this forum should be about content and not about a person ( ie personal and vile attacks) One may disagree with a poster's position but that does not give them license for a personal and hateful attack

The vast majority of members here abide by the rules and show high moral caliber and good judgment

The OP's dilemma is a prime reason we are all better off speaking to shadows because it eliminates this sort of nonsense. When some members found ways to identify the usernames of "guests" on political talk is when political talk began to get really personal

Personal Best Regards:
Old 05-29-2017, 06:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I do not believe anyone should be maligned be he a private citizen or a president. Issues, comments etc on this forum should be about content and not about a person ( ie personal and vile attacks) One may disagree with a poster's position but that does not give them license for a personal and hateful attack

The vast majority of members here abide by the rules and show high moral caliber and good judgment

The OP's dilemma is a prime reason we are all better off speaking to shadows because it eliminates this sort of nonsense. When some members found ways to identify the usernames of "guests" on political talk is when political talk began to get really personal

Personal Best Regards:
I did not like it when President Barack Obama was attacked often on racist grounds here on TOTV. Except I still see President Donald John Trump as different as he insulted and trolled his way through the Republican primaries among candidates all of whom were vastly more qualified in temperament, honesty, honor and integrity than this perpetual liar and con man. Demagogues should be called out at every turn and it seems like many of the protections of the First Amendment and other Constitutional Protections are in there for that very reason.

As to the personal attacks on here from other posters. I try to just Ignore these posters by putting them on my Ignore List but do check and see what they are posting from time-to-time. Freedom of speech though has limits especially when the things written on here have consequences in the real world or could.
Old 05-29-2017, 06:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Admin has been notified.

To all those who have the character to have ignored this person's publication of my photo, I thank you.

To Allegiance: your actions are immature, and probably reflect your intelligence, not to mention your moral equivalent of a stalker
Good for you.

I have confidence in the powers-that-be here...that they will take the appropriate action.

Just like it appears they did with RickeyD, for stalking Taltaerzac by describing the vehicles in his driveway, this is no place for stalkers (or even the vindictively nosy ie: Graceless).

It's hard for me to personally comprehend the depths of depravity and insecurity it would take, to try and stalk another, post their photo with the sole purpose of threatening with the implied..."I know who you are, so you better watch out."

Simply pathetic.

Tags
admin, allegiance, notified, photo, intelligence

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.