Allegiance Throwing a CRIMINALLY HARASSING Tantrum Again.

Old 01-14-2018, 09:29 AM
n/a

Angry Allegiance Throwing a CRIMINALLY HARASSING Tantrum Again.

More and more criminal harassment by Allegiance this Sunday morning with posts coming more than one a minute it looks like.

Just a barrage of harassing posts meant to anger their target -- me-- but having no value whatsoever.

Statutes & Constitution
:View Statutes
:

Online Sunshine
Old 01-14-2018, 09:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
More and more criminal harassment by Allegiance this Sunday morning with posts coming more than one a minute it looks like.

Just a barrage of harassing posts meant to anger their target -- me-- but having no value whatsoever.

Statutes & Constitution
:

Online Sunshine
More than one a minute?

Maybe you should employee me for your project!

Bonus, I could set you up on Skype and certainly get you a job.
Old 01-14-2018, 09:49 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

Statutes & Constitution
:

Online Sunshine
I wonder why the MODERATOR allows this to continue? When something like this goes on for months on a Political Forum even if they say it is UNMODERATED the owners of this board must know of the behavior of Allegiance primarily on here. Long term criminal harassment with no purpose other than to upset its target and entertain Allegiance's buddies.

All you have to do is ban the posters who are breaking the law of Florida with respect to online criminal harassment.

Tags
posts, harassing, allegiance, meant, barrage

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.