Almost half of liberals can't stand Trump supporters

Old 07-23-2017, 05:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The platform that those Republican Congress men and women are too timid to support. Actually these same Republicans (establishment) understand Trump's agenda was to drain the swamp and they also swim in it...as does the intelligence community and the federal bureaucracy overall. Voters can't or refuse to see what is right in front of their eyes.

I agree and I become frustrated when Trump goes off script but he is the only individual in the political arena that can't and won't be controlled and what makes us good sometimes makes us bad.

As to the progressives their doing nothing (Resistance) is a good thing because when they are active the only thing they do is destroy economy, military, social structure.................... 8 dismal years of Obama made that abundantly clear

Personal Best Regards:

Personal Best Regards:
They not only swim in the swamp...they ARE the swamp creatures.

Not ONLY the voters...but you too. You can't/refuse to see what the Hispanic invasion is doing to the country.

Bullsh!t...he's "controlled" like all the rest.

Yes, the liberals DO destroy everything in their misguided quest for "equality"...we're NOT all equal.

The years whites became a minority in America...we're now just 49% of the population...and dropping FAST.

Liberals destroyed America.
Old 07-23-2017, 07:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
And what do you think people think when they see your Obama and Hillary stickers?
What do I think when I see one of those Obie/Clinton stickers?

LOSER! And laugh.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg loser.jpg (40.7 KB, 2 views)

Tags
stand

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.