Am I Gene?

Old 01-04-2018, 11:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
I give up. How can you not be signed up for the political forum and keep posting on it? Its like poker, either you're in or your out.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Leave Tal alone. Bully.

Tal like to hover.
Old 01-04-2018, 11:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
You are obvious Gene Coppola OSHA and Gene Coppola in the NFL Yahoo Pick-Em and NFL Survivor League but I would like this as a record of your admittance that you did this. Even though the attachments could no be copied.

I will not do anything as Commissioner though and I think that is what you want me to do.

YOU did bring the Political Forum into the REGULAR FORUM though over the whole NFL Season on the REGULAR FORUM.

I hope that the MODERATOR notices. Or noticed.

And you are trying to get your friends to continue this harassment. Which brings the Political Forum into the Regular Forum.

I have had a permanent infraction point put against my account when I posted something about getting a job on the Regular Forum and AFFALD started attacking me. This was in July of 2017.

Hopefully, the MODERATOR will act accordingly against you and I do think they are looking at these posts now.

I also think this is an obvious breaking of the law against online harassment in Florida but this might not be worth pursuing given the stress it would cause my parents. And the TOTV people are supposedly shutting this Political Forum down.

Your obsession with me does concern me and my family though.
"Even though the attachments could no be copied."

Don't know what that means BUDDY.

Maybe Gene sent me the pictures.
Old 01-04-2018, 11:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
You are obvious Gene Coppola OSHA and Gene Coppola in the NFL Yahoo Pick-Em and NFL Survivor League but I would like this as a record of your admittance that you did this. Even though the attachments could no be copied.

I will not do anything as Commissioner though and I think that is what you want me to do.

YOU did bring the Political Forum into the REGULAR FORUM though over the whole NFL Season on the REGULAR FORUM.

I hope that the MODERATOR notices. Or noticed.

And you are trying to get your friends to continue this harassment. Which brings the Political Forum into the Regular Forum.

I have had a permanent infraction point put against my account when I posted something about getting a job on the Regular Forum and AFFALD started attacking me. This was in July of 2017.

Hopefully, the MODERATOR will act accordingly against you and I do think they are looking at these posts now.

I also think this is an obvious breaking of the law against online harassment in Florida but this might not be worth pursuing given the stress it would cause my parents. And the TOTV people are supposedly shutting this Political Forum down.

Your obsession with me does concern me and my family though.
We can pursue this criminally without involving your parents, we can keep it on the down-low buddy.
Old 01-04-2018, 11:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
I should remove you from the Talk of the Villages NFL Yahoo Pick-Em as an unruly competitor but I want this stuff up as evidence in case the cops get involved. Your obsession with me worries me.
Remove me buddy. Who am I? Gene, Michelle, Mitchell, Cathy.

Remove all them unruly bastards, you may even have a chance to come in the top four if you do.

The fantastic four will sweep the metals.
Old 01-04-2018, 01:12 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Remove me buddy. Who am I? Gene, Michelle, Mitchell, Cathy.

Remove all them unruly bastards, you may even have a chance to come in the top four if you do.

The fantastic four will sweep the metals.
I do hope that the MODERATOR is watching this stuff. Maybe, he/she/they are not.
Old 01-04-2018, 04:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I give up. How can you not be signed up for the political forum and keep posting on it? Its like poker, either you're in or your out.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Poker games have audiences. The entertaining ones anyway. And sometimes you just want to look away and go play some Keno . Hi KENO. Or play with KENO.
Old 01-04-2018, 04:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Poker games have audiences. The entertaining ones anyway. And sometimes you just want to look away and go play some Keno . Hi KENO. Or play with KENO.
Makes perfect sense, right Chi-Town?
Old 01-04-2018, 07:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Koo coo
Old 01-07-2018, 12:51 PM
n/a

Go Gene

Tags
good

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.