Am I Gene?

Old 01-03-2018, 08:32 PM
n/a

Default Am I Gene?

Here is some good proof or is it just that I know Gene? Hmmm

NFL survivor...."my entries"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20180103-202651.jpg (26.6 KB, 9 views)
Old 01-03-2018, 08:40 PM
n/a

Am I Gene or do I just know him well? Hmm

Yahoo pool.."My Performance"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20180103-203747.jpg (31.8 KB, 7 views)
Old 01-03-2018, 08:42 PM
n/a

Wow, Gene is smart.
Old 01-03-2018, 09:06 PM
n/a

Ask me what the OSHA means buddy, it's very interesting and might be 224 613 related.
Old 01-03-2018, 09:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post

I think I will ask cathyw00ds to lose one game so Michelle and Mitchell can be together again.
Old 01-03-2018, 09:31 PM
n/a

Thanks Gene, for sending me those pictures of the football standings.
Old 01-03-2018, 09:56 PM
n/a

46 views, all unique
Old 01-04-2018, 10:03 AM
n/a

Angry

I should remove you from the Talk of the Villages NFL Yahoo Pick-Em as an unruly competitor but I want this stuff up as evidence in case the cops get involved. Your obsession with me worries me.
Old 01-04-2018, 10:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I think I will ask cathyw00ds to lose one game so Michelle and Mitchell can be together again.
Recording this.
Old 01-04-2018, 10:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
Ask me what the OSHA means buddy, it's very interesting and might be 224 613 related.
Recording this too.
Old 01-04-2018, 10:05 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:

Recording this.
Old 01-04-2018, 10:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
Here is some good proof or is it just that I know Gene? Hmmm

NFL survivor...."my entries"
Recording this too but does not get attachment.
Old 01-04-2018, 10:15 AM
n/a

Angry Moderator. Criminal harassment by allegiance.

You are obvious Gene Coppola OSHA and Gene Coppola in the NFL Yahoo Pick-Em and NFL Survivor League but I would like this as a record of your admittance that you did this. Even though the attachments could no be copied.

I will not do anything as Commissioner though and I think that is what you want me to do.

YOU did bring the Political Forum into the REGULAR FORUM though over the whole NFL Season on the REGULAR FORUM.

I hope that the MODERATOR notices. Or noticed.

And you are trying to get your friends to continue this harassment. Which brings the Political Forum into the Regular Forum.

I have had a permanent infraction point put against my account when I posted something about getting a job on the Regular Forum and AFFALD started attacking me. This was in July of 2017.

Hopefully, the MODERATOR will act accordingly against you and I do think they are looking at these posts now.

I also think this is an obvious breaking of the law against online harassment in Florida but this might not be worth pursuing given the stress it would cause my parents. And the TOTV people are supposedly shutting this Political Forum down.

Your obsession with me does concern me and my family though.
Old 01-04-2018, 10:31 AM
n/a

Exclamation

Quote:
You are obvious Gene Coppola OSHA and Gene Coppola in the NFL Yahoo Pick-Em and NFL Survivor League but I would like this as a record of your admittance that you did this. Even though the attachments could no be copied.

I will not do anything as Commissioner though and I think that is what you want me to do.

YOU did bring the Political Forum into the REGULAR FORUM though over the whole NFL Season on the REGULAR FORUM.

I hope that the MODERATOR notices. Or noticed.

And you are trying to get your friends to continue this harassment. Which brings the Political Forum into the Regular Forum.

I have had a permanent infraction point put against my account when I posted something about getting a job on the Regular Forum and AFFALD started attacking me. This was in July of 2017.

Hopefully, the MODERATOR will act accordingly against you and I do think they are looking at these posts now.

I also think this is an obvious breaking of the law against online harassment in Florida but this might not be worth pursuing given the stress it would cause my parents. And the TOTV people are supposedly shutting this Political Forum down.

Your obsession with me does concern me and my family though.
Also wanted to point out this which I do not see right way as I have been unsubscribed to the Political Forum for a while due to rampant harassment of me by a rather sizable group of people.

Quote:
Political Forum Notice
1) The political forum is NOT moderated. If you do not like the discussions in the political forum you should unsubscribe and remove yourself from them.

2) Your disagreements and tone from the political forum should NOT carry over into the main moderated forums. Infractions and user account suspensions will be issued if this is necessary to maintain the integrity of the TOTV website non political forums.

3) If you do not like the discussions or interactions with any specific user(s) we suggest you add them to your 'Ignore List' which is a feature of the website (click on usercp to add a user) so you do not have to interact with anyone that YOU do not choose to interact with.

Even though YOU as the user must make the decision to be subscribed to the political forum and if you are going to add a user to your ignore list we strongly encourage those who do remain for all that is American, have mature civil discussions about viewpoints without lowering their own personal beliefs, standards and morals.

If you can't you should consider removing yourself from the political forum.
Old 01-04-2018, 11:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Also wanted to point out this which I do not see right way as I have been unsubscribed to the Political Forum for a while due to rampant harassment of me by a rather sizable group of people.
I give up. How can you not be signed up for the political forum and keep posting on it? Its like poker, either you're in or your out.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Tags
good

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.