America

Old 03-26-2011, 09:06 AM
n/a

Default America

Log in to www.cagw.org read the articles its time to take America back and stop the sell out. Also if you dont beleive the health care reform that is pushed on us go to www.repealitnow.com The health care is not about health care it is control of the people here in America. In less than 10 years you will not recognize America. Fact of the matter there may be no America. Laugh if you will but start to look at what is going on and then act. My father told me in 1960 that there will be a one government world one day and I thought that was crazy. But it is coming, I dont know if that is good. It doesnt look good. Then again in 30 to 40 years it wont matter to any of us here in TV so why think about it. Who cares,it is time to stand up and do something to save our country. Take 1 percent of your golf time to help support our country to reserve our way of life. No not money time. I hope to see some positve action from my post and not negitive comments. I dont have the majic answer but togther maybe we do Thank you

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.