America cannot HEAL until we stop the left wing media HATE

Old 04-18-2017, 07:45 AM
n/a

Default America cannot HEAL until we stop the left wing media HATE

America cannot HEAL until we stop the left wing media HATE - NaturalNews.com

"..the left wing media is now the single greatest cause of psychological stress and mental illness in America."
Old 04-18-2017, 07:46 AM
n/a

Hate from the left. You should actually look at what Trump had said and did during his campaign.
Old 04-18-2017, 07:54 AM
n/a

America will never "heal"...it will continue it's drop...

Why? America has gone from a white nation to a minority majority nation.

Name me ONE minority majority place that is successful...America will be joining the list of the unsuccessful...very shortly.
Old 04-18-2017, 07:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
America will never "heal"...it will continue it's drop...

Why? America has gone from a white nation to a minority majority nation.

Name me ONE minority majority place that is successful...America will be joining the list of the unsuccessful...very shortly.
Your logic is warped. You forget history in each of these places.

Ever hear of Rosewood? Not too far from here in the Villages. Rosewood Massacre (1923) | The Black Past: Remembered and Reclaimed

Rosewood massacre - Wikipedia
Old 04-18-2017, 08:08 AM
n/a

The World Factbook — Central Intelligence Agency

How about Liberia? Let's take a look at it.

Milestones: 1830–1860 - Office of the Historian
Old 04-18-2017, 08:34 AM
n/a

Quote:

Ever hear of Rosewood? Not too far from here in the Villages. Rosewood Massacre (1923) | The Black Past: Remembered and Reclaimed

What does this rant have to do with anything above? Get a grip, girl.
Old 04-18-2017, 08:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
Liberia? What does that have to do with anything? You are just proving Don right with every response.

Liberia was a Lincoln era project to deport blacks. What does that have to do with Trump or the subject?
Old 04-18-2017, 08:44 AM
n/a

Quote:

The Rosewood "STORY" that comes from the racist...blackpast.org...Want me to link from Stormfront or the KKK?

"few official records documented the event"

"Officially, the recorded death toll of the first week of January 1923 was six blacks and two whites. Historians disagree about this number. Some survivors' stories claim there may have been up to 27 black residents killed, and assert that newspapers did not report the total number of white deaths. Minnie Lee Langley, who was in the Carrier house siege, recalls that she stepped over many white bodies on the porch when she left the house.[2] Several eyewitnesses claim to have seen a mass grave filled with black people; one remembers a plow brought from Cedar Key that covered 26 bodies. Others claimed as many as 150 people were killed."

NOBODY knows the truth that day...

Quote:
Liberia is another African sh!thole...why did you post this? To agree that ALL black countries suck? Liberia was created for a place to dump the freed slaves to get them ALL out of America...we should have finished the job...America would have been SO much better without them here.
Old 04-18-2017, 09:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
The Rosewood "STORY" that comes from the racist...blackpast.org...Want me to link from Stormfront or the KKK?

"few official records documented the event"

"Officially, the recorded death toll of the first week of January 1923 was six blacks and two whites. Historians disagree about this number. Some survivors' stories claim there may have been up to 27 black residents killed, and assert that newspapers did not report the total number of white deaths. Minnie Lee Langley, who was in the Carrier house siege, recalls that she stepped over many white bodies on the porch when she left the house.[2] Several eyewitnesses claim to have seen a mass grave filled with black people; one remembers a plow brought from Cedar Key that covered 26 bodies. Others claimed as many as 150 people were killed."

NOBODY knows the truth that day...

Liberia is another African sh!thole...why did you post this? To agree that ALL black countries suck? Liberia was created for a place to dump the freed slaves to get them ALL out of America...we should have finished the job...America would have been SO much better without them here.
You sound like such a non caring bully.

I bet if things didn't go well in a marriage, you just walked away and never really tried to fix anything.

I'd wager that you rarely have done anything in your life that didn't directly benefit you.

I 'd have to guess that if you had a retarded child you would ....I don't want to think about it.

I read your posts and I get far more than someone who has read a little sociology and some anthropology, I perceive a greater reason for all of the hate.

You haven't gone any further than define the problem, gather facts on the problem.

It is a very, very complex difficulty that the world has, living with all kinds of innate personalities, flawed people with sociopathy, people who run around trying to help others and aren't first helping themselves and their own families. We have a MESS.

Now we need to figure out how to play the hand we're dealt.

I would begin by expecting everyone who can take care of themselves to do so.

And those who want to do the weeping and gnashing of teeth and renting their garments to stand WAAAAAY over there and do that ****.

And the rest of us, try to find good in those around us and if there isn't good and people are breaking the law, lock their asses up.

It would help if we had an all out war on drugs and addictive substances. Most people have their heads in a glass for a couple of hours a day.

My sermon to you for the day, Bill. You are not Don at all.

Gracias Gantner
Old 04-18-2017, 10:41 AM
n/a

Default We all selectively bring up history

Quote:

You can find not only abuse of blacks but abuse of Chinese, Japanese, Irish, Jews etc. etc.

Our progressive, liberal controlled education system indoctrinates our people with white guilt. I found it interesting that Condi Rice mentions her father using white guilt to get funding for some education project.

It is interesting that there were black people who owned black slaves in the US. It is interesting that the first female millionaire was black. That was the late 1800's when a million dollars was worth far more than it is today.

I FOR ONE HAVE NO WHITE GUILT. That leads some to call me racist-TRUTH IS I DO NOT CARE. My family did not arrive in the US until shortly before WWI. Slavery ended in 1865. I never treated anyone badly because of their skin color. AND I REFUSED TO TAKE CRAP BECAUSE OF MY SKIN COLOR. That according to me-IS TRULY THE DEFINITION OF FAIR. A crime in 1923-I WAS NOT BORN AT THE TIME A PERFECT ALIBI-any questions I HAVE A BIRTH CERTIFICATE PROVING I AM INNOCENT.

Under our legal system, YOU are not guilty for the crimes of your forebearers.
Old 04-18-2017, 10:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
America cannot HEAL until we stop the left wing media HATE - NaturalNews.com

"..the left wing media is now the single greatest cause of psychological stress and mental illness in America."
NATURAL NEWS the source of this "article"

"Natural News (formerly NewsTarget, which is now a separate sister site) is a website for the sale of various dietary supplements, promotion of alternative medicine, controversial nutrition and health claims,[2] scientific fake news,[3] and various conspiracy theories,[4] such as "chemtrails", chemophobic claims (including the purported dangers of fluoride in drinking water,[5] anti-perspirants, laundry detergent, monosodium glutamate, aspartame), and purported health problems caused by allegedly "toxic" ingredients in vaccines,[2] including the now-discredited link to autism.[6] It has also spread conspiracy theories about the Zika virus allegedly being spread by genetically modified mosquitoes[7] and purported adverse effects of genetically modified crops, as well as the farming practices associated with and foods derived from them.[8]

The site's founder, Michael Allen "Mike" Adams, was the subject of controversy after posting a blog entry implying a call for violence against proponents of GMO foods, and then allegedly creating another website with a list of names of alleged supporters. The journal Vaccine accused Adams of spreading "irresponsible health information" through Natural News.[9] He has also been accused of using "pseudoscience to sell his lies".[10] Adams has described vaccines as “medical child abuse”.[11]

Characterized as a "conspiracy-minded alternative medicine website",

Natural News - Wikipedia

" Natural News is a thorn in the sides of all who hold legitimate science dear. But bad science isn't Adams' only offense. Natural News is a fake news fixture, with articles on Obama birtherism, HIV/AIDS denialism, and the Sandy Hook tragedy as an elaborate hoax by FEMA to promote gun control. With the current uproar about fake news, the website and its founder should top lists of spurious sources.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kavinse.../#569c55196753
Old 04-18-2017, 11:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
america cannot heal until we stop the left wing media hate - naturalnews.com

"..the left wing media is now the single greatest cause of psychological stress and mental illness in america."
i think the saying goes," if the shoe fits......"

ACCUSETHEOTHERSIDE.jpg
Old 04-18-2017, 12:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
i think the saying goes," if the shoe fits......"

Attachment 67865
Just listen to Donald John Trump.
Old 04-18-2017, 01:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
NATURAL NEWS the source of this "article"

"Natural News (formerly NewsTarget, which is now a separate sister site) is a website for the sale of various dietary supplements, promotion of alternative medicine, controversial nutrition and health claims,[2] scientific fake news,[3] and various conspiracy theories,[4] such as "chemtrails", chemophobic claims (including the purported dangers of fluoride in drinking water,[5] anti-perspirants, laundry detergent, monosodium glutamate, aspartame), and purported health problems caused by allegedly "toxic" ingredients in vaccines,[2] including the now-discredited link to autism.[6] It has also spread conspiracy theories about the Zika virus allegedly being spread by genetically modified mosquitoes[7] and purported adverse effects of genetically modified crops, as well as the farming practices associated with and foods derived from them.[8]

The site's founder, Michael Allen "Mike" Adams, was the subject of controversy after posting a blog entry implying a call for violence against proponents of GMO foods, and then allegedly creating another website with a list of names of alleged supporters. The journal Vaccine accused Adams of spreading "irresponsible health information" through Natural News.[9] He has also been accused of using "pseudoscience to sell his lies".[10] Adams has described vaccines as “medical child abuse”.[11]

Characterized as a "conspiracy-minded alternative medicine website",

Natural News - Wikipedia

" Natural News is a thorn in the sides of all who hold legitimate science dear. But bad science isn't Adams' only offense. Natural News is a fake news fixture, with articles on Obama birtherism, HIV/AIDS denialism, and the Sandy Hook tragedy as an elaborate hoax by FEMA to promote gun control. With the current uproar about fake news, the website and its founder should top lists of spurious sources.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kavinse.../#569c55196753
Ok, that's good. Now, what part of the article did you disagree with?

You see, the political forum is a discussion area where folks discuss statements and ideas. I don't believe most of the rhetoric from the NYT or the Washington Post, but I will discuss it. I prefer not to discuss Huffington Pravda, but if someone makes a thread regarding something said on it, I'll give my opinion.

So, once again....what are your remarks regarding the article? Or, do you wish for me to use links to FOX or Brietbart. FYI, I have never read anything from Brietbart so if you wish to go there, I will have to look up a link to it.
Old 04-18-2017, 01:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Ok, that's good. Now, what part of the article did you disagree with?

You see, the political forum is a discussion area where folks discuss statements and ideas. I don't believe most of the rhetoric from the NYT or the Washington Post, but I will discuss it. I prefer not to discuss Huffington Pravda, but if someone makes a thread regarding something said on it, I'll give my opinion.

So, once again....what are your remarks regarding the article? Or, do you wish for me to use links to FOX or Brietbart. FYI, I have never read anything from Brietbart so if you wish to go there, I will have to look up a link to it.
When a site is declared OFFICIALLY a fake news site, and you read outlandish claims and statements, a sensible person would shy away from reading anything they offer.

Lies to not lend to any kind of discussion and the websites you are referring to are certified fake news made up story and conspiracy theorists all with Russian ties.

Not something I made up...I suppled links and you can look them up. How you ever got to those sites I shudder to know.

If you link, link to REAL FACTUAL NEWS...that can be attributed or denied......which is easy. If you care, I always look at the author or the source. Other wise why waste time reading garbage.

OF course that is just me and you always tell me I do not want the truth........so there you go...you believe the Russian sites publish truth because they support your cause....I choose the MSM because that I can check on.

Tags
illness, left, wing, media, hate

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.