Is America, Rome?

Old 08-23-2017, 06:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
If you wish an honest answer, why don't you give some examples of your "outright lies?" The left needs to take a refresher, elementary school course on vocabulary, because they abuse terms so easily, and then insisting that what they say is true. I understand that they are easily led minions of their elitist leaders and do not know any better, merely parroting liberal talking points. Case in point is their blatant misuse of "lies, lying, liar." In order to qualify as a lie or liar, one must be saying an untruth in an effort to purposely deceive. Making a mistake is not a lie and does not make one a liar.

The left insists on misusing many terms, another being "racist" and another "bigot."

Please work on it, because you folks are becoming boorish in your accusations.
Do you ever ever read a newspaper ? Do you listen ?
Old 08-23-2017, 06:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Do you ever ever read a newspaper ? Do you listen ?
Why? It's NOT uncontaminated facts you're reading/listening to...it's propaganda. It's misinformation.
Old 08-23-2017, 06:53 AM
n/a

America will not change till we vote out the carpetbaggers, career politicians, and worthless people that's in it for the money! Under the table money! Yes, history will be repeated. Rome (USA) will fall due to greed. All civilizations eventually collapse due to most humans are gullible, easily brainwashed, and lazy.
Old 08-23-2017, 07:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
America will not change till we vote out the carpetbaggers, career politicians, and worthless people that's in it for the money! Under the table money! Yes, history will be repeated. Rome (USA) will fall due to greed. All civilizations eventually collapse due to most humans are gullible, easily brainwashed, and lazy.
Rome fell because it was diluted...Rome contained more non-Romans than Romans...the non-Romans no longer cared about "Rome" and let it fall. Most of the soldiers were non-Romans and gave up.

Eastern "Rome" lived on as another empire. Until it too collapsed. Collapse is a common theme among empires. Every one so far...this time is NOT different. America will fade away slowly becoming Mexico II.
Old 08-23-2017, 08:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
If you wish an honest answer, why don't you give some examples of your "outright lies?" The left needs to take a refresher, elementary school course on vocabulary, because they abuse terms so easily, and then insisting that what they say is true. I understand that they are easily led minions of their elitist leaders and do not know any better, merely parroting liberal talking points. Case in point is their blatant misuse of "lies, lying, liar." In order to qualify as a lie or liar, one must be saying an untruth in an effort to purposely deceive. Making a mistake is not a lie and does not make one a liar.

The left insists on misusing many terms, another being "racist" and another "bigot."

Please work on it, because you folks are becoming boorish in your accusations.
Lloyd N Barchers, are you serious LOL. Hundreds of trumps lies, you call them mistakes????
Old 08-23-2017, 08:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
Why? It's NOT uncontaminated facts you're reading/listening to...it's propaganda. It's misinformation.
As a loyal american, it is very disconcerting that you have been brain washed to believe that. If you want to save time, I know your response so you can save it.

When you show proof to me that the media LIES, then post it.
Old 08-23-2017, 09:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
As a loyal american, it is very disconcerting that you have been brain washed to believe that. If you want to save time, I know your response so you can save it.

When you show proof to me that the media LIES, then post it.
I can't...the lies I KNOW about and could prove because I was involved are classified.

YOU may be a loyal American...your leaders however are not...they're out for profits.
Old 08-23-2017, 10:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
I can't...the lies I KNOW about and could prove because I was involved are classified.

YOU may be a loyal American...your leaders however are not...they're out for profits.
Interesting......someone who has classified information to prove journalist and media lies, is posting on a public forum.

Methinks, as I mentioned before you are harking back to your military days when you knew stuff and the media did not. Been there and done that, but what Trump is speaking of is NOT THAT
Old 08-23-2017, 12:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Interesting......someone who has classified information to prove journalist and media lies, is posting on a public forum.

Methinks, as I mentioned before you are harking back to your military days when you knew stuff and the media did not. Been there and done that, but what Trump is speaking of is NOT THAT
Trump is just the latest liar...Obama before him lied...Bush...Clinton...all the way back.

You're upset because a politician lies?

Tags
great, people, respect

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.