Get a job, Earn a wage, and Pay some income tax!

Old 06-30-2017, 08:30 AM
n/a

Default Get a job, Earn a wage, and Pay some income tax!

I know there are some on here that wish to voice an opinion on how this country should be run, I support that, but feel some people are at a disadvantage in understanding the big picture. There is nothing more eye opening than hard work and paying taxes.

So, I thought a thread illustrating job opportunities might motivate them to Get a job, Earn a wage, and Pay some income tax. (I mean really, what kind of person would not want to pay their way thru life?)

If you know of any job opportunities in the area, in any entry level position (I doubt anyone would be holding out for a management position!), Please share those.
Old 06-30-2017, 08:37 AM
n/a

We all know that this is continued harassment aimed at me. They know I have them on my IGNORE LIST but still persist in bating me. Shameful behavior. Statutes & Constitution
:View Statutes
:

Online Sunshine

I wish someone would get Seniors against Crime to look at this Political Forum. Seniors Vs Crime

And I am thinking about that attorney for intention infliction of emotional distress. It looks like I have a while under the Statute of Limitations to think about this. I am VERY stressed by this ****! What is Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress? — South Florida Injury Lawyer Blog — July 21, 2015

STOP HARASSING ME! Welcome to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office Website
Old 06-30-2017, 11:32 AM
n/a

Default Report: Walmart Workers Cost Taxpayers $6.2 Billion In Public Assistance

https://www.forbes.com/sites/clareoc.../#4d64afcb720b

Walmart Wages Are the Main Reason People Depend on Food Stamps | The Nation

Confronting the Parasite Economy

http://scholarship.law.umn.edu/cgi/v...ontext=lawineq
Old 06-30-2017, 12:06 PM
n/a

The Boy makes his wife go to Walmart without him, so he can remain a proud union man...he even charges union wages and pays dues on his side jobs, he is Union First!
Old 06-30-2017, 01:55 PM
n/a

Confronting the Parasite Economy

That's a very interesting article. Thanks.

I interviewed for that journal at the U of MN Law School but did not get on that Law Review neither onto the other one. I did mention to them the niche in materials for survivors/victims of crimes in law and other libraries I started to find from February 28, 1976 onward while trying to help my fellow Earl Wooster HS students deal with the 2-24 -1976 murder of Michelle Mitchell. This would have been around the Summer of 1987.
Old 07-01-2017, 07:50 AM
n/a

This looks like a good opportunity to Get a job, Earn a wage, and pay some income tax!

Storefront Advocate4Me Representative - The Villages, FL Jobs in The Villages, FL - Lyft
Old 07-01-2017, 07:54 AM
n/a

A good opportunity to work in what sounds like a fun team environment, plus they probably offer an employee discount !

Now Hiring All Positions- Longhorn Steakhouse Jobs in Lady Lake, FL - LongHorn Steakhouse
Old 07-01-2017, 07:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
We all know that this is continued harassment aimed at me. They know I have them on my IGNORE LIST but still persist in bating me. Shameful behavior. Statutes & Constitution
:View Statutes
:

Online Sunshine

I wish someone would get Seniors against Crime to look at this Political Forum. Seniors Vs Crime

And I am thinking about that attorney for intention infliction of emotional distress. It looks like I have a while under the Statute of Limitations to think about this. I am VERY stressed by this ****! What is Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress? — South Florida Injury Lawyer Blog — July 21, 2015

STOP HARASSING ME! Welcome to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office Website
Ditto.
Old 07-01-2017, 08:04 AM
n/a

This one looks like easy money, no experience necesarry:

Home Health Aide - HHA Jobs in US-Nationwide - Home Instead, Inc.
Old 07-01-2017, 08:07 AM
n/a

Is this the back of a 3rd grade classroom or what ? All of you are immature azzholes !!! The bait AND the baiters [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-01-2017, 08:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
Is this the back of a 3rd grade classroom or what ? All of you are immature azzholes !!! The bait AND the baiters [emoji23]

I am not sure why you are putting me in with these classless harassers. These people remember what you have posted and will use it against you at every turn. And they know which buttons to push. I will bet that they have long histories of bullying on many other Forums.
Old 07-01-2017, 08:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post

What is this?
Old 07-01-2017, 08:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
What is this?
And they thoroughly enjoy this harassment and trolling like sociopaths would.
Old 07-01-2017, 09:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
And they thoroughly enjoy this harassment and trolling like sociopaths would.
So much for ignoring.... lol
Old 07-01-2017, 09:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I am not sure why you are putting me in with these classless harassers. These people remember what you have posted and will use it against you at every turn. And they know which buttons to push. I will bet that they have long histories of bullying on many other Forums.

Because like children you're allowing yourself to be baited. Take the high road, don't reply because when you do they use it against you.

Tags
job, pay, position, opportunities, tax

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.