American Association of Law Libraries Past Conventions

Old 05-01-2017, 07:58 AM
n/a

The Villages Florida

My t-shirt from when I was at Legal Assistance to Minnesota Prisoners at the U of MN Law School. I was a student under Julie Rose when she was Student Co-Director for Minnesota-Correctional Facility Stillwater. I then became Student Co-Director with Judith Tilsen of the Minnesota Correctional Facility- Stillwater.

That's the three Younger brothers who started The Prison Mirror at Stillwater. They had been captured by posses after the Northfield Bank Robbery. James–Younger Gang - Wikipedia

The Bank Raid - Northfield Historical Society

I have this t-shirt here in the Villages but never wear so it stays in good condition. THE PRISON MIRROR, A NEWSPAPER, MARKS ITS 100TH YEAR - NYTimes.com

“Prison Mirror” Begins Publishing | praythroughhistory
Old 05-01-2017, 11:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The Villages Florida

My t-shirt from when I was at Legal Assistance to Minnesota Prisoners at the U of MN Law School. I was a student under Julie Rose when she was Student Co-Director for Minnesota-Correctional Facility Stillwater. I then became Student Co-Director with Judith Tilsen of the Minnesota Correctional Facility- Stillwater.

That's the three Younger brothers who started The Prison Mirror at Stillwater. They had been captured by posses after the Northfield Bank Robbery. James–Younger Gang - Wikipedia

The Bank Raid - Northfield Historical Society

I have this t-shirt here in the Villages but never wear so it stays in good condition. THE PRISON MIRROR, A NEWSPAPER, MARKS ITS 100TH YEAR - NYTimes.com

“Prison Mirror” Begins Publishing | praythroughhistory
1869 views now. Almost up to the date of the Northfield Bank raid by the James and Younger brothers and their partners in crime in 1876.
Old 05-01-2017, 01:16 PM
n/a

Where's the one from before you escaped from the loonie farm?
Old 05-01-2017, 03:21 PM
n/a

Please ignore the twit trolls on this thread.

Sarah Ann Henley - Wikipedia

Something that happened in 1885.

That's my number of views. 23, 083 for my other place for these.

One of the responses I got from victim/witness assistance providers. And snailed mailed 4000 of these from 1992- 2000 and then started the e-mails after 1999 and still have some of them on my Facebook feeds especially those from Minnesota and Florida.

The Villages Florida
Old 05-01-2017, 06:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Please ignore the twit trolls on this thread.

Sarah Ann Henley - Wikipedia

Something that happened in 1885.

That's my number of views. 23, 083 for my other place for these.

One of the responses I got from victim/witness assistance providers. And snailed mailed 4000 of these from 1992- 2000 and then started the e-mails after 1999 and still have some of them on my Facebook feeds especially those from Minnesota and Florida.

The Villages Florida
Quote:
May 1 US Admiral George Dewey commands "You may fire when you are ready, Gridley" as US route Spanish fleet at Manila
What happened in 1898. Views I now have of this stuff. Please ignore the trolls on this thread.
Old 05-01-2017, 07:40 PM
n/a

Old 05-01-2017, 08:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Past AALL Annual Meeting Locations

I was a pest for these starting in Reno, Nevada in 1989 and going up through the one in Indianapolis, Indiana in 1996. Decided it was a waste of money sending all those snail mail letters out after 1996 to people who were going to go to these conventions. Trying to get them to actually just look at the letters I had received from lawyers, victim/witness assistance providers, Attorney Generals from various States, various association leaders, and many others.

All part of my 224 613 Project. I had been trying to get the help of CEOs, social workers, psychiatrists, psychologists, movie stars, movie directors, movie studio heads, soap opera stars, soap opera writers, advertisers, etc. to spotlight the problem that these received letters showed.

Future Annual Meeting Dates and Locations Will be interesting to see what happens in these future AALL meetings.
1910 views now of stuff on my 224 613 Project. This is only an extremely small number of items in my stash of received and sent snail mail letters. I have hundreds of thousands of e-mails out there which show up once in a while when someone wants to use them for whatever reason. And then there are the thousands of Facebook entries and before that all the Findlaw stuff.

1910 - Historical Events - On This Day
Old 05-01-2017, 09:48 PM
n/a

Default 1918 Views Now. End of WWI. Spanish Flu rages.

Quote:
I was at the one in Reno, Nevada in 1989. This was about six weeks after I graduated from the U of MN Law School in May of 1989. I was introduced as the cataloger of all the WESTLAW computer files.

Then I went to the AALL meeting in Minneapolis in 1990 and the one in New Orleans in 1991 as well as the one
in San Francisco in 1992. Could not afford to go to any of the others so I had to just use snail mail to write various people attending these conventions.
Lots and lots of stamps.

The 1918 Influenza Pandemic
Old 05-01-2017, 09:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
1910 views now of stuff on my 224 613 Project. This is only an extremely small number of items in my stash of received and sent snail mail letters. I have hundreds of thousands of e-mails out there which show up once in a while when someone wants to use them for whatever reason. And then there are the thousands of Facebook entries and before that all the Findlaw stuff.

1910 - Historical Events - On This Day

Nobody gives a $hit.
Old 05-01-2017, 10:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyD View Post
Nobody gives a $hit.
We need 100 more members to tell this ******* to stop the self centered bull****. Both on here and the regular forums. Enough with the movies, birthdays, etc, etc

WackaFINGdoodle
Old 05-01-2017, 10:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by affald View Post
we need 100 more members to tell this ******* to stop the self centered bull****. Both on here and the regular forums. Enough with the movies, birthdays, etc, etc

wackafingdoodle

lol
Old 05-01-2017, 10:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
We need 100 more members to tell this ******* to stop the self centered bull****. Both on here and the regular forums. Enough with the movies, birthdays, etc, etc

WackaFINGdoodle

As long as you don't mind working with a card carrying Democrat [emoji3]
Old 05-01-2017, 10:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
As long as you don't mind working with a card carrying Democrat [emoji3]
I don't like the whole concept of work. Just like wackadoodle, except most of us spent 40 or more years working.

Independents work well with both sides.
Old 05-01-2017, 10:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
I don't like the whole concept of work. Just like wackadoodle, except most of us spent 40 or more years working.

Independents work well with both sides.

You're a **** ! My kinda guy. Whack a ****in doodle lives for this ****. Me, it's amusement when I get bored. He takes this **** seriously, for me it's a ****in game.
Old 05-01-2017, 10:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
You're a **** ! My kinda guy. Whack a ****in doodle lives for this ****. Me, it's amusement when I get bored. He takes this **** seriously, for me it's a ****in game.
Well ****ing said! I think [emoji53]

Tags
starting, past, conventions, libraries, law

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.