American Association of Law Libraries Past Conventions

Old 04-17-2017, 12:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Jealous of what...being unable to hold a 'real' job and living at home with your parents?
Someone else to put on my Ignore List.
Old 04-17-2017, 12:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
someone else to put on my ignore list.

aj32162. https://www.talkofthevillages.com/fo...aj32162-11298/
Old 04-17-2017, 12:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Past AALL Annual Meeting Locations

Remember trying to get a victims/survivors of crimes lecture at the AALL Convention in 2001 in Minneapolis at their Summer Convention and I could not find enough speakers for the requirements of the AALL Convention people. I did manage to rope a leader in the Mothers Against Drunken Driving movement. So, I had to throw in the towel but kept looking for jobs in libraries probably up through when we moved to the Villages in 2005. I did manage to anger Gene Coppola in the Summer of 2000 by not accepting his offer that the Palm Harbor Public Library would take 50% of anything he and his staff could help me with in the way of grants for library work. He had started his meeting with me with "I do not like whiners and liars." This was at our very first meeting an d almost his first words out of his mouth. I had been volunteering at the Palm Harbor Library when I met Gene Coppola for about a month or so. He had stated about a week prior to this. The Palm Harbor Library Director before Coppola had been forced out for scolding an employee for taking a too long break and generally acting like a pervert watching adult movies in his office with the door open.

Coppola threatened me with a lawsuit in 2004, March 2 to be exact for my writing true e-mails to his staff about them no longer having a link to the Florida Victim Services Directory.
Would you please STOP with your obsessive posts BEGGING for attention? No one gives two sh!ts about your life's experiences.
Old 04-17-2017, 12:57 PM
n/a

Wink

Looking good.
Old 04-17-2017, 01:02 PM
n/a

Victim Services Directory

Note I have been pushing this Directory since 2007 on TOTV. A Fort Myers Rape Crisis Center group had told me about it and their desire to see it in libraries. So I started writing all the public and law libraries in FL for them to get a link to the Florida Victim Services Directory.

Gary Corsair, a former Villages Daily Sun reporter, had done a Memorial Day 2007 article on me about my efforts to get the Florida Victim Services Directory connected to the Lake, Marion, and Sumter County Library Systems.
Old 04-17-2017, 01:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Would you please STOP with your obsessive posts BEGGING for attention? No one gives two sh!ts about your life's experiences.
I know a lot of people who do, creep! You are too stupid to see how this is important.
Old 04-17-2017, 01:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
I know a lot of people who do, creep!
I thought that you put me on your Ignore List...LIAR!
Old 04-17-2017, 01:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
I thought that you put me on your Ignore List...LIAR!
I did not say you are on the Ignore List all the time. I can do what I want with the Ignore List. It is a tool to weed out people I do not need to hear from. TALK TO THE HAND!!

Little Jack (******* scene from Meet The Fockers) - YouTube
Old 04-17-2017, 01:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
I know a lot of people who do, creep! You are too stupid to see how this is important.
Maybe, but I least I was able to hold a job, AND I don't have to rely on my parents to provide me a place to live!
Old 04-17-2017, 01:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Maybe, but I least I was able to hold a job, AND I don't have to rely on my parents to provide me a place to live!
So what. You did not go up against the Law Librarian of Congress and her cronies.

Good bye *******! Little Jack (******* scene from Meet The Fockers) - YouTube
Old 04-17-2017, 01:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
So what. You did not go up against the Law Librarian of Congress and her cronies.

Good bye *******!
So, what will you do when your disability checks stop and you are unable to pay the property taxes on the house your parents leave you when they pass? It must SUCK to be you...get a job deadbeat!
Old 04-17-2017, 01:22 PM
n/a

Future Annual Meeting Dates and Locations

Future AALL Conference Locations.
Old 04-17-2017, 01:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
So, what will you do when your disability checks stop and you are unable to pay the property taxes on the house your parents leave you when they pass? It must SUCK to be you.
I get no disability checks. That is LIBEL!!! And there is a TRUST FUND on the house through lawyers.

Just wanted to see what you wrote.

And you know I share this for the world to see on Facebook.

You may be saying Hello to my lawyer! I am not nor have ever been on DISABILITY. YOUR ARE A GODDAMN LIAR! KEEP IT UP *******!

Again that is LIBEL! And people know who I am even if I have no idea who you are. You are AJ32162.
Old 04-17-2017, 01:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
I get no disability checks. That is LIBEL!!! And there is a TRUST FUND on the house through lawyers.

Just wanted to see what you wrote.

And you know I share this for the world to see on Facebook.

You may be saying Hello to my lawyer! I am not nor have ever been on DISABILITY. YOUR ARE A GODDAMN LIAR! KEEP IT UP *******!

Again that is LIBEL!
Libel? Seriously? You're an IDIOT. So sue me, you have deep pockets.
Old 04-17-2017, 01:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Libel? Seriously? You're an IDIOT. So sue me, you have deep pockets.
I do not know who you are. Hope I find out *******.

Tags
starting, past, conventions, libraries, law

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.