American Association of Law Libraries Past Conventions

American Association of Law Libraries Past Conventions

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 04-17-2017, 11:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
This is not a political subject. This is just an attempt by an insecure little person to justify joining in on the dinner table conversation. Please keep me on your ignore list. I do not want to be accused of contributing to any possible mental instability on your part.

The proper word you should have used is "boor" as in "boorish." I would have thought that a guy that professes to be well learned, would know that. I have no qualms with your use of "boor" or "boorish" in your description of me. In your case, your persistent abuse of your one and only claim to wannabe fame is "boring" making you a "bore."

But hey, different strokes for different folks, is the saying....right?
Have a great day, Jon.
Nincompoop. Dinner table. Most of the crap on here belongs on a junior high school bathroom stall. I mean the Political Forum.

I have some of the top law schools popping up on my Facebook page.

And it should be pretty obvious that I do not court fame. Just the opposite.

And if you do not see this is a Political Topic you are as stupid as I thought you were.

Back on the Ignore List MDLNB.

Old 04-17-2017, 11:46 AM
n/a

That Ignore List sure helps me not deal with jealous haters.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2017, 12:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Nincompoop. Dinner table. Most of the crap on here belongs on a junior high school bathroom stall. I mean the Political Forum.

I have some of the top law schools popping up on my Facebook page.

And it should be pretty obvious that I do not court fame. Just the opposite.
And if you do not see this is a Political Topic you are as stupid as I thought you were.

Back on the Ignore List MDLNB.
You have reminded us of your stupid project 1543 times on TOTV. Naw, you are not looking for attention...nope.

Please put me on your ignore list again. My name for your list is "Guest".... Please don't misspell it...
Old 04-17-2017, 12:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
That Ignore List sure helps me not deal with jealous haters.

Jealous of what...being unable to hold a 'real' job and living at home with your parents?
Old 04-17-2017, 12:50 PM
n/a

Past AALL Annual Meeting Locations

Remember trying to get a victims/survivors of crimes lecture at the AALL Convention in 2001 in Minneapolis at their Summer Convention and I could not find enough speakers for the requirements of the AALL Convention people. I did manage to rope a leader in the Mothers Against Drunken Driving movement. So, I had to throw in the towel but kept looking for jobs in libraries probably up through when we moved to the Villages in 2005. I did manage to anger Gene Coppola in the Summer of 2000 by not accepting his offer that the Palm Harbor Public Library would take 50% of anything he and his staff could help me with in the way of grants for library work. He had started his meeting with me with "I do not like whiners and liars." This was at our very first meeting and almost his first words out of his mouth. I had been volunteering at the Palm Harbor Library when I met Gene Coppola for about a month or so. He had stated about a week prior to this. The Palm Harbor Library Director before Coppola had been forced out for scolding an employee for taking a too long break and generally acting like a pervert watching adult movies in his office with the door open.

Coppola threatened me with a lawsuit in 2004, March 2 to be exact for my writing true e-mails to his staff about them no longer having a link to the Florida Victim Services Directory.
Old 04-17-2017, 12:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Jealous of what...being unable to hold a 'real' job and living at home with your parents?
Someone else to put on my Ignore List.
Old 04-17-2017, 12:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
someone else to put on my ignore list.

aj32162. http://www.talkofthevillages.com/for...aj32162-11298/
Old 04-17-2017, 12:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Past AALL Annual Meeting Locations

Remember trying to get a victims/survivors of crimes lecture at the AALL Convention in 2001 in Minneapolis at their Summer Convention and I could not find enough speakers for the requirements of the AALL Convention people. I did manage to rope a leader in the Mothers Against Drunken Driving movement. So, I had to throw in the towel but kept looking for jobs in libraries probably up through when we moved to the Villages in 2005. I did manage to anger Gene Coppola in the Summer of 2000 by not accepting his offer that the Palm Harbor Public Library would take 50% of anything he and his staff could help me with in the way of grants for library work. He had started his meeting with me with "I do not like whiners and liars." This was at our very first meeting an d almost his first words out of his mouth. I had been volunteering at the Palm Harbor Library when I met Gene Coppola for about a month or so. He had stated about a week prior to this. The Palm Harbor Library Director before Coppola had been forced out for scolding an employee for taking a too long break and generally acting like a pervert watching adult movies in his office with the door open.

Coppola threatened me with a lawsuit in 2004, March 2 to be exact for my writing true e-mails to his staff about them no longer having a link to the Florida Victim Services Directory.
Would you please STOP with your obsessive posts BEGGING for attention? No one gives two sh!ts about your life's experiences.
Old 04-17-2017, 12:57 PM
n/a

Wink

Looking good.
Old 04-17-2017, 01:02 PM
n/a

Victim Services Directory

Note I have been pushing this Directory since 2007 on TOTV. A Fort Myers Rape Crisis Center group had told me about it and their desire to see it in libraries. So I started writing all the public and law libraries in FL for them to get a link to the Florida Victim Services Directory.

Gary Corsair, a former Villages Daily Sun reporter, had done a Memorial Day 2007 article on me about my efforts to get the Florida Victim Services Directory connected to the Lake, Marion, and Sumter County Library Systems.

Tags
starting, past, conventions, libraries, law