American Association of Law Libraries Past Conventions

Old 07-24-2017, 08:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
So you admit to slandering the director before gene? Also admit to the accusation that Gene tried to steal your work. You love libel accusations, don't you?
Ignore this troll. Libel is written by the way and slander is spoken. There are newspaper articles about the Director just before Gene Coppola at Palm Harbor Library around early 2000. And Coppola did want 50% of the moneys from any work he might do as Library Director for the Library on my work on victims' survivors. I said no during the very first meeting I had with this man around this time in 2000. I just met this guy Coppola. Why would I trust him with my life's work? He had been there a few weeks. I started volunteering at Palm Harbor Library around May of 2000 to get a foot in the door for employment in a library in the Tampa Bay area. I would love to know why I never got any of the numerous jobs in Tampa Bay libraries I applied for? Someone should ask Gene Coppola about that. As well as about the Florida Victim Services Directory and when and why it was not linked to the Palm Harbor Library.

You do need to dig if you are looking for the character of Gene Coppola. It is rather irrelevant though to the 224 613 Project in 2017. Also I have not wanted any contact with Gene Coppola since that March 3, 2004 SLAPP lawsuit threat against me. Why would I?

Talk to some of the library directors of East Lake Community Library from 2000 through 2012 or so. As well as some of the Library Directors from other Clearwater area public libraries.
Old 07-24-2017, 08:21 AM
n/a

10, 258 views now as of 7/24/2017 of this thread as of 9:19 AM EST.

Palm Harbor Library now in 2017 does have a worthwhile link to materials that would help survivors/victims in that area.

"Help for Women in Need". Palm Harbor Library Research

The Haven of RCS - YouTube
Old 07-24-2017, 08:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Ignore this troll. Libel is written by the way and slander is spoken. There are newspaper articles about the Director just before Gene Coppola at Palm Harbor Library around early 2000. And Coppola did want 50% of the moneys from any work he might do as Library Director for the Library on my work on victims' survivors. I said no during the very first meeting I had with this man around this time in 2000. I just met this guy Coppola. Why would I trust him with my life's work? He had been there a few weeks. I started volunteering at Palm Harbor Library around May of 2000 to get a foot in the door for employment in a library in the Tampa Bay area. I would love to know why I never got any of the numerous jobs in Tampa Bay libraries I applied for? Someone should ask Gene Coppola about that. As well as about the Florida Victim Services Directory and when and why it was not linked to the Palm Harbor Library.

You do need to dig if you are looking for the character of Gene Coppola. It is rather irrelevant though to the 224 613 Project in 2017. Also I have not wanted any contact with Gene Coppola since that March 3, 2004 SLAPP lawsuit threat against me. Why would I?

Talk to some of the library directors of East Lake Community Library from 2000 through 2012 or so. As well as some of the Library Directors from other Clearwater area public libraries.
Contrary to what you say I think Gene Coppola has great character just based on the fact that he did not hire you and threatened to sue you.

Maybe I will ask him about your character and why he wants to sue you. He can be reached at.

gene@phlib.org or (727) 784-3332 x3001

Btw, Libel is written as in totv postings!!!
Old 07-24-2017, 08:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
Contrary to what you say I think Gene Coppola has great character just based on the fact that he did not hire you and threatened to sue you.

Maybe I will ask him about your character and why he wants to sue you. He can be reached at.

gene@phlib.org or (727) 784-3332 x3001

Btw, Libel is written as in totv postings!!!
Do whatever you want Allegiance. I will not believe much of anything you post though. And quit lying. The Palm Harbor Library Lawyer sent me a certified cease and desist letter about e-mails I had sent library employees about lies Gene Coppola was telling about a link to the Florida Victim Services Directory. This letter was on March 3, 2004. The letter is a fact. And there not having a link at that time is a fact. I have no idea why Gene Coppola would want to sue me in 2017 for posting facts on TOTV. These can be checked.

Are you taking lessons in lying and bullying from your hero Donald John Trump?

I will state that Allegiance's bullying and stalking on TOTV is crossing a new line though of almost being a physical threat as he is now trying to get me sued by Gene Coppola or giving me that impression. As well as giving that idea to readers of this thread.

I would like to see him arrested and prosecuted for stalking and harassment online.
Old 07-24-2017, 09:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
9691 views now as of 1:17 PM EST. 7/18/2017. American Bar Association convention coming up in August 2017.

2017 ABA Annual Meeting

The inclusion of many lawyers into this 224 613 Project is critical to its survival.

Remember to ignore the trolls on this thread. The crux of this matter is what is in your local public and law library that will help survivors/victims deal with the legal system and that includes victims who have not reported crimes yet? That is before the bureaucracy kicks in.
10, 325 views now as of 10:02 AM EST. 7/24/2017.
Old 07-24-2017, 09:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
Do whatever you want Allegiance. I will not believe much of anything you post though. And quit lying. The Palm Harbor Library Lawyer sent me a certified cease and desist letter about e-mails I had sent library employees about lies Gene Coppola was telling about a link to the Florida Victim Services Directory. This letter was on March 3, 2004. The letter is a fact. And there not having a link at that time is a fact. I have no idea why Gene Coppola would want to sue me in 2017 for posting facts on TOTV. These can be checked.

Are you taking lessons in lying and bullying from your hero Donald John Trump?

I will state that Allegiance's bullying and stalking on TOTV is crossing a new line though of almost being a physical threat as he is now trying to get me sued by Gene Coppola or giving me that impression. As well as giving that idea to readers of this thread.

I would like to see him arrested and prosecuted for stalking and harassment online.
I never even knew anyone personally who was on the receiving end of a cease and desist letter, how many have you had tal?
Old 07-24-2017, 09:16 AM
n/a

So according to you Gene wanted to do something beneficial for victims but you did not give permission? The victims were the losers of your decision.
Old 07-24-2017, 09:18 AM
n/a

Let's get the truth out about you herculean humanitarian "work."

Did you want to help the victims or did you want fame?
Old 07-24-2017, 09:21 AM
n/a

Quote:

I think the only reason you did not get the jobs is because you were overqualifed. Gene would never blacklist you as a Wackjob, not to be confused with wackadoodle.
Old 07-24-2017, 09:25 AM
n/a

This thread may violate the cease-and-desist order, if I were you I would ask the moderators to completely remove this thread.
Old 07-24-2017, 09:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
1) The political forum is NOT moderated. If you do not like the discussions in the political forum you should unsubscribe and remove yourself from them. 2) Your disagreements and tone from the political forum should NOT carry over into the main moderated forums. Infractions and user account suspensions will be issued if this is necessary to maintain the integrity of the TOTV website non political forums. 3) If you do not like the discussions or interactions with any specific user(s) we suggest you add them to your 'Ignore List' which is a feature of the website (click on usercp to add a user) so you do not have to interact with anyone that YOU do not choose to interact with. Even though YOU as the user must make the decision to be subscribed to the political forum and if you are going to add a user to your ignore list we strongly encourage those who do remain for all that is American, have mature civil discussions about viewpoints without lowering their own personal beliefs, standards and morals. If you can't you should consider removing yourself from the political forum.

Allegiance back on Ignore List. This man has wasted enough of my time. If Allegiance makes any kind of comment on the Regular Board I hope people will complain to the Moderator and get this troll, liar and bully off of TOTV.
Old 07-24-2017, 09:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
10, 325 views now as of 10:02 AM EST. 7/24/2017.
At same number now as of 10:32 AM EST. 7/24/2017.
Old 07-24-2017, 07:16 PM
n/a

10, 370 views now as of 8:15 PM EST Monday 7/24/2017. I hope my friends at the Villages Regional Hospital are reading this thread.
Old 07-24-2017, 08:38 PM
n/a

ULA

Utah Library Association. Now when is there annual convention?
Old 07-25-2017, 06:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
The Villages Florida

This letter came in very handy with educating librarians, lawyers, social workers, victim/witness assistance providers, psychiatrists, psychologists, nurses, physicians, comedians, writers, CEOs, movie studio heads, movie stars, star athletes, news anchors and many others about my 224 613 Project.
10, 421 views now as of 7/25/2017 7:54 AM EST.

Tags
starting, past, conventions, libraries, law

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.