American Association of Law Libraries Past Due books

Old 06-25-2017, 12:53 PM
n/a

I understand that some libraries are allowing members to trade food donations to pay for overdue book fines. Seems like a win-win situation. The only stipulation is that food donations must not have an expired date on it.
Old 06-27-2017, 05:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I understand that some libraries are allowing members to trade food donations to pay for overdue book fines. Seems like a win-win situation. The only stipulation is that food donations must not have an expired date on it.
bump....KA
Old 06-28-2017, 06:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
I just alter the expiration date on the cans I take from the Publix dumpster, who wants to pay for an overdue book?

Disclosure: just kidding, post is for a bump, don't want wackadoodle reporting me to the popo
Old 06-28-2017, 06:24 AM
n/a

Harassment on Talk of the Villages.

Harassment on TOTV. Title of thread and repeated posts on here.
Old 06-28-2017, 06:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle
Title of thread
Could you expand on the significance of the title of thread? Do you feel you have legal rights to the term American Association of Law Libraries?

If so, what other terms, or words, do you feel you have legal rights to??

Possibly you feel you have legal rights to certain fonts, or colors of fonts, on here??? Please list those in their entirety.
Old 06-28-2017, 07:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Harassment on Talk of the Villages.

Harassment on TOTV. Title of thread and repeated posts on here.
Continued harassment.

Tags
books, comments, post, past, due

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.