American Association of Law Libraries Past Due books

Old 06-23-2017, 09:57 AM
n/a

Awsome!
Old 06-24-2017, 02:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
This might surpass the wackadoodle threads, both of them.
bump
Old 06-24-2017, 03:50 PM
n/a

Only point of this thread is harassment for my very hard work of about 41.5 years along with many others of helping survivors/victims of crimes. You people should be ashamed of yourselves. I will bet that many TOTVers are. As well as Villagers.

American Association of Law Libraries Past Conventions
Old 06-24-2017, 03:52 PM
n/a

126 views of this massive topic as of of 4:48 PM, June 24, 2017. So cool.
Old 06-24-2017, 03:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
126 views of this massive topic as of of 4:48 PM, June 24, 2017. So cool.
Even Donald John Trump and Ivanka Trump would think you creeps very uncool and childish. American Association of Law Libraries Past Conventions
Old 06-24-2017, 03:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
Even Donald John Trump and Ivanka Trump would think you creeps very uncool and childish. American Association of Law Libraries Past Conventions
STOP the cyberbullying! STOP the name calling! I'm keeping a record of ALL of your posts for possible legal action.
Old 06-24-2017, 04:01 PM
n/a

President Trump Signs Veterans Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act | whitehouse.gov

I applaud this action by Donald John Trump. That will help some survivors/victims of crimes within the ranks of the military.
Old 06-24-2017, 04:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
STOP the cyberbullying! STOP the name calling! I'm keeping a record of ALL of your posts for possible legal action.
So am I. Report to the police though first. And maybe a lawsuit against you creeps for intentional infliction of emotional distress.

What is Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress? — South Florida Injury Lawyer Blog — July 21, 2015
Old 06-24-2017, 04:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
So am I. Report to the police though first. And maybe a lawsuit against you creeps for intentional infliction of emotional distress.
Old 06-24-2017, 04:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
What is Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress? — South Florida Injury Lawyer Blog — July 21, 2015

You people are childish bullies.
Old 06-24-2017, 11:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
This is a thread dedicated to past due library books. I hate these people, don't you?

Please post nothing but boring comments about your theory of those that refuse to obey the rules.
Seeing who started this thread. https://www.talkofthevillages.com/fo...s/mdlnb-33532/
Old 06-24-2017, 11:45 PM
n/a

Perfect description of those where Talt lives in their minds...rent free.

Obsession | Definition of Obsession by Merriam-Webster

Quote:
Definition of obsession

1 : a persistent disturbing preoccupation with an often unreasonable idea or feeling; broadly : compelling motivation an obsession with profits has an obsession with gambling

2 : something that causes an obsession Losing weight can be an obsession that results in the avoidance of certain foods.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 06-25-2017, 12:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Only point of this thread is harassment for my very hard work of about 41.5 years along with many others of helping survivors/victims of crimes. You people should be ashamed of yourselves. I will bet that many TOTVers are. As well as Villagers.

American Association of Law Libraries Past Conventions
Don't change the subject. This is about past due library books. Something you must not know anything about or you would be contributing to the conversation.
Old 06-25-2017, 12:47 PM
n/a

I returned a book late once, the female librarian was hot. Not so much now.

Gender Stereotypes Male Librarians Face Today – Library Worklife:
Old 06-25-2017, 12:48 PM
n/a

Remember when fight attendants were hot too?
The gay librarian: a comparative analysis of attitudes towards professional gender issues. - PubMed - NCBI

Tags
books, comments, post, past, due

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.